2009ers: How was your school day? (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adidasboy

weee
HSC
foram said:
I understand. Biology is quite horrid. :D Last year, for bio, i got about 40% and that was WITH cheating. :D If I hadn't cheated, i'd have gotten like 10%.
lol how did you cheat? write notes on hand?

bored of sc

HSC
37/40 for music viva (yay!) rank 1 (equal 1st though) - happy all the hard work I put in payed off

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
Aerath said:
You didn't cheat very well.
I'm not naturally tallented at cheating, and I didn't get a lot of practice either... :( It's not my fault. I tried my best.

adidasboy

weee
HSC
foram said:
I'm not naturally tallented at cheating, and I didn't get a lot of practice either... :( It's not my fault. I tried my best.
better next time? :)

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
selablad said:
Question, why does everyone say "I don't go to PT interviews"...I thought they were parent-teacher interviews? :confused:
students have to go to parent-teacher interviews. It's so we can get scruntised every single time the teacher says something bad about you. Your parents can give you the Evil Eye right then and there.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
oh gosh. I hate it when my school has athletics carnivals.. they make it compulsory.

I'm not going to school today either though :p there's exams on.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
foram said:
i'm not going to school today. theres an athletics carnival.
Are you serious? My school enforces the rule that everyone MUST attend. Well, your school may be lenient on that regards.

Even if I don't want to go, my mum makes me and I wouldn't actually mind going since I can participate in few running sessions & activities.

By the way, singing a warcry is pathetically boring & unnecessary.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
lyounamu said:
Are you serious? My school enforces the rule that everyone MUST attend. Well, your school may be lenient on that regards.

Even if I don't want to go, my mum makes me and I wouldn't actually mind going since I can participate in few running sessions & activities.

By the way, singing a warcry is pathetically boring & unnecessary.
Yes, i went last year, and there were like 2 yr 11's and 10 yr 10's there. so i'm not going this year.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Whats to say that it'll be the same this time around? :) You'll come to appreciate athletics and cross country carnivals when you're in Year 12 ^^

selablad

HSC
School was good, and I actually went to badminton practice today, which was good as I hadn't been in about two months :D And I finished experimenting for biology :D

bored of sc

HSC
School was decent today. Had Cross Country and came 1st (yay!).

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Kujah said:
Whats to say that it'll be the same this time around? :) You'll come to appreciate athletics and cross country carnivals when you're in Year 12 ^^
I appreciate them now. I'm a reserve for zone :).

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
Gee, I haven't ran in Cross Country since Year 5. Am I lazy or what? TEEHEE~
Lol, everytime i just say i hurt my leg, so i dont' run. :D I'm clearly lazier. :D

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
haha. At least at my school, not running is acceptable :) We're only made to come but not run. Yay!
Only about 10-15 people from each grade run in the races though. Most participants are the juniors :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)