2010 Federal Election: 2PP Voting Intention

• Liberal / National

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rajputsingh

HSC
Hello...Gillard is a bogan with a bogan accent! I do admit I am an Abbott supporter but i didnt mind kevin rudd.

SpoonSamba

HSC
1 greens 2 labor.

Don't really want anyone to win, I just really DONT want Abbott to.

_Duck_

HSC
N/A
It astounds me every election when both parties mouth off about cracking down on asylum seekers. Are we really that racist that none of our major political parties are willing to protect the rights of asylum seekers? I am politically very conservative but even i despise both parties' policies on the matter. Surely if the Greens or an Independant suggested and really advertised a more lenient approach they could win a seat or two. I realise that much of the population consists of bogans but surely some people value basic human rights.

Lentern

HSC
How did anyone in the ALP come to think this was a good idea? It falls to few women to throw two elections for her party in the space of a decade (noway does Latham get the numbers without Gillards support.)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Hello...Gillard is a bogan with a bogan accent! I do admit I am an Abbott supporter but i didnt mind kevin rudd.
why? why would u do that? I mean one could be a Liberal supporter at most, but an Abbott supporter? what has the world come to??

Elliot220

HSC
why? why would u do that? I mean one could be a Liberal supporter at most, but an Abbott supporter? what has the world come to??
Abbott can attribute quite a bit of his support to him not being Malcom Turnbull.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Abbott can attribute quite a bit of his support to him not being Malcom Turnbull.
It's ironic because more voters from all political parties are willing to vote for Malcolm Turnbull than they are Abbott.

In simple English: polls show that a Turnbull-lead Coalition would be winning right now.

Lentern

HSC
Just wondering how long it would take for Abbott to be overthrown if he didn't win the upcoming election...
We can only guess really. In terms of how long before he loses the support of his party, that will happen almost instantly. Obviously it wouldn't be shocking if he resigned but if he tried to struggle on because, "why not" Joe might cut him down straight away, he might delay so he doesn't have to suffer the governments post election opinion poll boost, he might delay for a long time to avoid being scrutinised himself and wait to a contentious issue to bring down Abbott like climate change did Turnbull and Nelson. I favour an earlier challenge myself because I suspect some liberals who can't stand Abbott will grow impatient and turn to Malcolm if Hockey doesn't move quickly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)