2010 official "funny quirks of my day" thread. (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
I fucking love purble place, played that memory game so many times when I was using the laptop.

Good times.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
Psych - not physics.

Psych was interesting today. Never ended up goin to chem, temptation to go home got the better of me.

Wanless have any departing messages?
Oh... you don't expect me to actually read all the crap you write do you? lol, just kidding. of course, you don't even do physics, i knew that!

Oi, I'm seriously having the dumbest day, I think the bleach is starting to affect my brain! Today, I was driving along the freeway after 7pm, started wondering why the hell it was so dark.
*turns headlights on sheepishly*...

But no, Wanless didn't say much. She took it graciously =P

Tehehe... speaking of chemistry, that reminds me. Remember that little piece of "advice" I asked you for? Well, it's all going nicely, he tracked me down and we sat with each other in chem - he completely ditched jeremy lol. I've literally hung out with him everyday, and he's invited me over to his place for drinks sometime =D
(Yaaay!! WIN!)

Ok sorry, finished blabbing. I was just a little bit stoked and wanted to tell you =P

On the train to Hamilton this morning, when some blind drunk 40 + year old woman keeps staring at me. Five minutes later she's sitting next to me telling me how i look like her son and how she believes in mulch.

I'm taking a wizz in the math block toilets when some guy walks in, thinking the toilets are empty, so he lets out this massive fart while pushing out a dookie.

I stayed in the toilet block until he left to avoid awkwardness.
You are such a fricking lol...
And do not underestimate the importance of garden mulch!!

How'd your exam go, can I ask?

It was a very emotional moment as you can probably guess...

lol, the rude shits all started leaving as soon as she went to the last slide, then a few people behind me gave a little clap.
Hahaha... hey, was it like 3 or 4 girls clapping behind you? They were clapping behind me too - maybe we were in the same row? I probably walked in front of you, there were a bunch of guys in my row! I had a black singlet and denim shorts, walked in with another guy with blonde/brown hair.

HSC
Uni Grad
So that's where Huxley is!
I was wondering where the hell it was cos it had all the books I wanted for an essay, though I cbf waiting for a few days to get them.

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm at Ourimbah so I have 0 knowledge of anything Callaghan related, for now anyways.

militiaman

HSC
Hahaha... hey, was it like 3 or 4 girls clapping behind you? They were clapping behind me too - maybe we were in the same row? I probably walked in front of you, there were a bunch of guys in my row! I had a black singlet and denim shorts, walked in with another guy with blonde/brown hair.
Liek, Zomg!

lol, but yeah, I was in the area with just one other homie. There was a few of guys in front/to the left of me in the row ahead and they were pretty fidgety, that so would have been your row.

Will (gladly) pay more attention to girls around me in chem next time :cool:

emmcyclopedia

HSC
Liek, Zomg!

lol, but yeah, I was in the area with just one other homie. There was a few of guys in front/to the left of me in the row ahead and they were pretty fidgety, that so would have been your row.

Will (gladly) pay more attention to girls around me in chem next time :cool:
Lol... I get all warm and fuzzy inside when a meet another BOSer =P

HSC
anyway...back on topic...
i was on a old tin train that was going to gosford and was seated in a 3 seater (those bluey ones) and suddenly the back part of my seat gives way and i was like wtf cause i thought i broke it somehow, until i turn my head and see...a really really BIG lady pushing against it with her hand as she was trying to stabilise herself.
freken nearly gave me a heart attack...-.-

Last edited:

jackydoll

HSC
So far, I've seen 5 people bring alcohol onto the bus

And this:

Bogue 1: "Ay mate, youse can't bring beer on the bus."
Bouge 2: "Nah mate, it's only for drinks from Maccas mate."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)