2010 University Offers Thread (UAC, VTAC, etc) (No Spam) (1 Viewer)

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
Early Round: Laws/Business and Commerce at Western Sydney, C-town.

Main Round: Laws/ Business at UTS.

Guess which course I am enrolling in so I can tell you that you are incorrect.
uws obviously

lovenotwar

HSC
BA Comm (Journalism) B Laws at uts!
my atar was 97.2 and that was the cut off for this year :) so excited was my first preference didnt want anything else haha

tizzer

HSC
N/A
Same thing Happened to me...vTAC convienently forgot to pass on my results for previous study to the uni's i was appling for! but instead of offereing to fix the mistake...they hung up on me...i rang to uni's and they are not even sure second rounds will be handed out, its a very popluar course! so they said i might just have to wait for next year to reapply!!Not to mention they've seemed to have made up classses i did VCE for ...I didnt do highschool here im originally from canada.....i shouldnt even be listed as a vce year 12. somethings NQR about this vTAC portal...or the people who run it!!!

tizzer

HSC
N/A
yeah i'll do irregular offers but i can't do it until after second rounds. cuz right now i didnt get anything at all so they wont let me do irregular offers. i'll see what happens next round. i just hope there are places left in my course...
when u apply for the irregualr offer tho, becareful, the vtac website does not tell u that u cannot apply for the irregular offer to ur first choice...apparently according to monash anyway! so if ur first choice knocks u back u might have to settle for ur second or third choice!! but let me know if i was mis informed...ill be going back to monash and ripping them a new one!!

SophiaRaphsody

HSC
when u apply for the irregualr offer tho, becareful, the vtac website does not tell u that u cannot apply for the irregular offer to ur first choice...apparently according to monash anyway! so if ur first choice knocks u back u might have to settle for ur second or third choice!! but let me know if i was mis informed...ill be going back to monash and ripping them a new one!!
well see, i spoke to a couple of people and they told me if i don't get any offers whatsoever, then i can apply for an irregular offer to anything i want but i mean, it doesn't really make sense to apply for my first offers or any of the ones on my list.. so if suppose god forbid i dont get any offers at all even for second rounds then i'll just do an irregular offer for a Bachelor of Arts course that i haven't listed in my pref list... but i'm feeling quite depressed these days tho, because i don't think i'll get anything at all... cuz a couple of my friends and people i know have been rejected to courses even though their marks are well above the cut offs :(

SophiaRaphsody

HSC
Same thing Happened to me...vTAC convienently forgot to pass on my results for previous study to the uni's i was appling for! but instead of offereing to fix the mistake...they hung up on me...i rang to uni's and they are not even sure second rounds will be handed out, its a very popluar course! so they said i might just have to wait for next year to reapply!!Not to mention they've seemed to have made up classses i did VCE for ...I didnt do highschool here im originally from canada.....i shouldnt even be listed as a vce year 12. somethings NQR about this vTAC portal...or the people who run it!!!

that's terrible. VTAC is really slack, they havent even released any info about vacancies or change of cutoff scores like UAC has so i dont even know what's gonna happen for second rounds with me anymore. I just rang up the unis to check if they have my work experience and Pi form details now because im so scared. :cold:

yoddle

is cool
HSC
Feb offers for me:

UQ - B Arts/B Journalism
USYD - B International and Global Studies.

Both deferred until next year whilst i make up my mind.

HSC
Main; B Forensic Science in Applied Chemistry at UTS (1st pref)
Early Feb; B Biomolecular Science at Griffith University (3rd pref)

Taking Griffith one lol :) starting next year woo :) :)

EDIT: Got another offer for 283301 (another course at Griffith ha)

Last edited:

JB10

HSC
Main Round: B Science (Forensic Science) at UWS, Hawkesbury.
Early Feb Round: B Arts/Masters Nursing at USYD.

Deferred both, haven't made up my mind but am leaning towards Forensic Science. Luckily I have 11 months to decide.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)