2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

D94

HSC
N/A
The thing is when youre a mod you can say this without people telling you off:L...
and why is that? It's because you are too scared to stand up for yourself. If you don't agree, say something, otherwise you will just be a pushover in life.

Flop21

HSC
and why is that? It's because you are too scared to stand up for yourself. If you don't agree, say something, otherwise you will just be a pushover in life.
Jee. Talk about escalating quickly.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
His joking relax lol

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
The thing is when youre a mod you can say this without people telling you off:L...
Well no. I'm just being honest and accept criticism. I've been roasted by Kiraken a few times in the last month lmao.

Once the HSC ends nobody will make fun of him because the second that ATARs come out it becomes irrelevant and nobody judges you. It's really weird actually.

The only condition in which I'll ever warn/neg is if you break a rule/act like an idiot.

Last edited:

Ekman

HSC
Well no. I'm just being honest and accept criticism. I've been roasted by Kiraken a few times in the last month lmao.

Once the HSC ends nobody will make fun of him because the second that ATARs come out it becomes irrelevant and nobody judges you. It's really weird actually.

The only condition in which I'll ever warn/neg is if you break a rule/act like an idiot.
If that's the case then, why don't you neg drsoccerball on a daily basis :haha:

Chris_S

HSC
The more and more I do english the more and more and more and more and more I hate module B - Speeches!

teridax

HSC
N/A
anyone planning to memorise essays for modern history?

might give it a try

Flop21

HSC
The more and more I do english the more and more and more and more and more I hate module B - Speeches!
Am I the only one just memorising my generic essays for English + planning on practising adapting them to different questions???

Or is that a stupid approach?

teridax

HSC
N/A
Am I the only one just memorising my generic essays for English + planning on practising adapting them to different questions???

i would think the majority of the state is memorising and adapting tbh :haha:

did it work for trials tho?

Flop21

HSC
i would think the majority of the state is memorising and adapting tbh :haha:

did it work for trials tho?
lol I went into trials really unprepared so I can't really tell. Got high 70s, with paper 1 and paper 2 added together. Was expecting a much lower mark, so I'm happy with that.

Funny thing is, the essay I couldn't remember and wrote BS for - was my highest marked one.

But I plan on knowing all my memorised essays back to front, so I can adapt well (not have to worry about forgetting too much).

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC

I'm going to have an adaptable for Module A and Module C because the questions are really general and predictable. But Module B is specific a lot of the time and I don't think a prepared would be ideal for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)