• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

matchalolz

HSC
depends

what exam do you have?
business studies. i have a rough understanding of all the content but i rn i need to spend more time memorising definitions. Later tonight i need to review all my case studies hence leaving practice q's till last. I'm the type of person who sleeps 8 hours a day though...

Drsoccerball

HSC
It's been 3 weeks since we did our half yearly's and we still haven't got our estim's yet. The year level coordinator keeps on saying that he will give them out the next day, but we never receive them at all... :(
wow............

Did anyone watch the season finale of walking dead:OO

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
business studies. i have a rough understanding of all the content but i rn i need to spend more time memorising definitions. Later tonight i need to review all my case studies hence leaving practice q's till last. I'm the type of person who sleeps 8 hours a day though...
Yeah just know your content

I BS'd the case study (I was motivated by Maxwell's raw 20 / 20 in the HSC for one of the extended response questions in which he BS'd the Qantas Case Study)

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
wow............

Did anyone watch the season finale of walking dead:OO
No spoilers PLS

I am 3 episodes away

I stopped watching since the last holidays and have been catching up, so far so good

I'll talk to you about it after I'm done :D

matchalolz

HSC
if you have a rudimentary understanding of all the content, then that's more than enough to do practice q's. i can't speak for business as i don't do it, but from what i'm told - you gotta rote like there's no tomorrow (or, if you're a b0$$ [lol, who am i kidding], BS the stuff). maybe consolidating your notes is probs a good idea

up to you though :)

and 8hrs of sleep is sufficient imo
sah many regrets I should have started this roting thing earlier i suck at roting lmao :haha:
basically rn, if i see a question i understand and can think of a basic answer, i just wouldn't know how to put it into a sophisticated response with all the relevant terminology, if u get what i mean

I'm thinking of cutting down to 6-7 hours tonight but on the other hand it limits my ability to bs well
currently consolidating notes and memorising, eh i guess it doesn't really matter if i don't practice coz it's not like maths

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
wat

OMG IM SAO BEHIND ON THE WALKING DEAD

NEED TO CATCH UP

BUT ST00PID HSC LYF SUX - Y U DO DIS

(plus my eco exam is in two days, fak)
Season 5 is beast

I've been catching up but there hasn't been as much action as there was in other seasons, this one seems a bit chilled, but its still pretty intense

Drsoccerball

HSC
wat

NEED TO CATCH UP

(plus my eco exam is in two days, fak)
DUDDDDDDDE you never guess what happens in the season finale the music doe

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
wat

NEED TO CATCH UP

(plus my eco exam is in two days, fak) :(

so much ceeebs
I'll give you one spoiler though .................. Rick shaves his beard :O

Drsoccerball

HSC
They should really kill off:
-The priest
-carol
-the gay guy
-The other gay guy
-that guy that looks like nogla
-carl
-The head of the place theyre staying

HSC
sah many regrets I should have started this roting thing earlier i suck at roting lmao :haha:
basically rn, if i see a question i understand and can think of a basic answer, i just wouldn't know how to put it into a sophisticated response with all the relevant terminology, if u get what i mean

I'm thinking of cutting down to 6-7 hours tonight but on the other hand it limits my ability to bs well
currently consolidating notes and memorising, eh i guess it doesn't really matter if i don't practice coz it's not like maths
sleeping is a must- the ideal is 6-8 so that's fine
maybe do practice papers while memorising your notes. That way you consolidate knowledge plus know how to apply them

Drsoccerball

HSC
sleeping is a must- the ideal is 6-8 so that's fine
maybe do practice papers while memorising your notes. That way you consolidate knowledge plus know how to apply them
yeah clone yourself so you can do both at the same time

Ekman

HSC
yeah clone yourself so you can do both at the same time
Best thing to do is to have an identical twin and get registered into school as a single person, and make sure that one of the twins is good at maths and the other is good at English. One day, one of the twins goes to school, the next day, the other twin will goes to school. 99.95 atar will become easily achievable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)