2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

teridax

HSC
N/A
no english is not rote considering i barely do any work for it.
hmm, i guess that's not bad... provided that you're acing your other subjects in terms of ranks

but i heard that you go to a rank 600 school or somethin and if that's the case, neglecting english isn't gonna do good lol

turntaker

HSC
hmm, i guess that's not bad... provided that you're acing your other subjects in terms of ranks

but i heard that you go to a rank 600 school or somethin and if that's the case, neglecting english isn't gonna do good lol
no that thread was a joke. my school rank is in low 400s.
I am coming top 2 in everything other than English.
But I am only aiming for engineering at unsw not law or med Lel

pomsky

HSC
I hate 7-markers for industrial chem in general. I did some for each process (e.g making sulphuric acid, naoh etc) its so long and so much stuff to talk about, I get tired at looking at the question itself, let alone answering it.
And don't get me started on the number of pages people write...
I feel a 7 mark in Option is much harder to score full marks in than Core just because of the sheer volume of information needed. The feels when you want more lines for core but also want a restriction for option aslkdfja

And yeah, its the 'world resource' one. Dunno if different schools teach different things.

turntaker

HSC
I hate 7-markers for industrial chem in general. I did some for each process (e.g making sulphuric acid, naoh etc) its so long and so much stuff to talk about, I get tired at looking at the question itself, let alone answering it.
i did an 8 marker today for chem

its so bs..
like its science not english. Why do we need to write essays

Ekman

HSC
i did an 8 marker today for chem

its so bs..
like its science not english. Why do we need to write essays
That is so true. Every 7 marker in chem seems to be an essay. An intro with a bit of history and importance, a body with paragraphs addressing the question, and a conclusion which is the final evaluation.

matchalolz

HSC
Business Studies pls

Anyone know any fun ways to go about studying it?
business studies is pulling down my atar so much like english advanced is actually not even a problem anymore HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *dies*

turntaker

HSC
Ext 2 test tomorrow hahahahahahahahaa

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

rawrliongirl

HSC
Where are all you chemists up to in chem at school?

ahh im dying. i don't remember any quotes for my english test tomorrow D:
I can't afford to fail. my average is already crap... ADVANCED ENGLISH IS GOING TO SCREW UP MY ATAR D: D: D: D: D: *crieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees*

rawrliongirl

HSC
dw, you still got time. i would suggest sleeping now, and then tomorrow morning, cram your quotes like no tomorrow

if you're rly good at bs'ing, this will play in your favour
ok i shall sleep soon. ill wake up super early.
idk, im not very consistent with my bsing. sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesnt D;

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
business studies is pulling down my atar so much like english advanced is actually not even a problem anymore HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *dies*
Haha how's it going to pull down your ATAR?

Also to any past HSC'ers what mark for business should I aim for to ensure that my ATAR doesn't suffer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)