2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flop21

HSC
Wait. You'll have 6 bedrooms all to yourself..?!
Hahahaha. Nah I meant the '6 bedroom apartment' where I'll get one room. So 5 other people will be in the apartment with the same living area / kitchen thingo.

Looks like this:

+1 what mcchicken said

I got accepted into Goldstein college, which is great! UNSW Village is good I've heard - they're like UniLodge or apartments.
Nice :D

It's all still as expensive as heck, the colleges and the village must be pulling loads of money.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Hahahaha. Nah I meant the '6 bedroom apartment' where I'll get one room. So 5 other people will be in the apartment with the same living area / kitchen thingo.

Looks like this:

Nice :D

It's all still as expensive as heck, the colleges and the village must be pulling loads of money.
Awks if you don't make it to unsw.

leehuan

HSC
I care about going to UNSW more than I care about what degree I do. :|

(Actually it's because I'm going to do advanced maths there)

Flop21

HSC
Awks if you don't make it to unsw.
lol won't be awkward, just fucking devastating.

I'd only not get in if I don't get in via FEAS and/or don't get in the 80s (since I have 1 guaranteed EAS bonus point and hopefully a few others depending on whether they accept it or not). So hopefully I hit the 85 ATAR to get into science.

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
Am I the only one that reads the little profile under the DP to the left?? Hint, "Gender: female" lol.
I've seen a lot of people lie about that! Idk probably because I inferred a male kinda tone from your posts. I'll not do that anymore.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Since i usually browse bos on my phone, i can't see basic infos like genders and shit. I always thought kanga was a girl

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
Since i usually browse bos on my phone, i can't see basic infos like genders and shit. I always thought kanga was a girl
Equality-related issues aside, I do need a more authoritative voice to be more manly tbh.

Flop21

HSC
I've seen a lot of people lie about that! Idk probably because I inferred a male kinda tone from your posts. I'll not do that anymore. ������
lol nice

Nah just joking, I too default everyone as a guy on the internet.

Ekman

HSC
Am I the only person that gets those highs and lows about the HSC exams? Like sometimes I will feel good about the exams, whilst other times I will feel like I hadn't given it enough. I guess I will continue to have these feelings until December.

lozsarah

HSC
Guys I'm doing Cafs and have started my IRP but I'm super confused as how to set it out and what to write.. if anyone could send me theres or help me i would greatly appreciate it! so far i have been doing secondary research and i have handed out questionnaires.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Guys I'm doing Cafs and have started my IRP but I'm super confused as how to set it out and what to write.. if anyone could send me theres or help me i would greatly appreciate it! so far i have been doing secondary research and i have handed out questionnaires.
DM me your email and I'll send you mine, wasn't perfect but I got 59/65 and it'll be useful for you to plan your structure and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)