2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Let's be honest though.

(And @ Shuuya: ) The truly brilliant English students (96+) are usually able to get at least 1300 words in their essays on exam day.
True true, but im just hoping to get over 90 so that it doesnt absolutely destroy my atar.
Just wondering how long do teachers at your school take to mark tests and stuff?
Maths its generally the next day but some eager teachers (like one that i had but left) used to mark on the day and you could come after school or lunch to get marks.
English about two weeks and science is a about a week.
Not sure for humanities
Do you any of you 2016ers have subject regrets?
No ragrats

leehuan

HSC
True true, but im just hoping to get over 90 so that it doesnt absolutely destroy my atar.

Maths its generally the next day but some eager teachers (like one that i had but left) used to mark on the day and you could come after school or lunch to get marks.
English about two weeks and science is a about a week.
Not sure for humanities

No ragrats
800 words is typically a minimum for an essay lol

ml125

HSC
Yea I'm not one of those elitists that memorised essays, I memorised techniques and quotes and general ideas on themes
That's pretty much what I do. I still write a general essay beforehand but yeah idk how people memorise their essays o_o That's crazy how do they remember all that eughh

leehuan

HSC
That's pretty much what I do. I still write a general essay beforehand but yeah idk how people memorise their essays o_o That's crazy how do they remember all that eughh
The two people who beat my ATAR, they also memorised 5000 words or so.

And their exam mark for English was 93 as opposed to my 90 so

Kolmias

HSC
WLL should start a demolition company: she already does heaps of rekting already.

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
Did you read the forced it part >:C

Yea I'm not one of those elitists that memorised essays, I memorised techniques and quotes and general ideas on themes
We are told to memorise paragraphs

Te idea of doing my hsc scares the crap out of me and it has not sunk in yet and I haven't like studied this year at all and I'm a terrible student.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad

Te idea of doing my hsc scares the crap out of me and it has not sunk in yet and I haven't like studied this year at all and I'm a terrible student.
It is only March. So you still have a lot of time to make a significant impact to your marks.

leehuan

HSC

That is either elitist, or scary from the teachers.

I didn't study until lead-up to exams and hey where did I end up? Pretty high anyway.

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
It is only March. So you still have a lot of time to make a significant impact to your marks.
I know I won't study, I didn't study for ancient last year.
That is either elitist, or scary from the teachers.

I didn't study until lead-up to exams and hey where did I end up? Pretty high anyway.
I haven't even written a shorty story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)