2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leehuan

HSC
I know I won't study, I didn't study for ancient last year.

I haven't even written a shorty story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wrote my creative during the holiday study break before trials I think.

"I didnt study" does maths everyday.
Don't be ridiculous. I only did homework and then studied during lead-up to exams.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC

Don't be ridiculous. I only did homework and then studied during lead-up to exams.
I call bs ahahaaha
3 years of maths leading up to hsc
Are you telling me you outside exam periods you never did any maths at all that was not explicitly set by the teacher?

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
I have really random sporadic study spikes, like one day I'm like studying so hard i break the scales and the next I'm the dropiest dropkick

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

turntaker

HSC
I have really random sporadic study spikes, like one day I'm like studying so hard i break the scales and the next I'm the dropiest dropkick

i thought you were always dropkick

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC

Was today hard out?

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
How did you do in Ancient?

And what did you do for your creative piece of writing? (Wasn't your prelim like a mock hsc format?)
73/100 for my hsc on it.
We didn't do short stories for any exams last year to focus on our ancient

Literally the only peices of creative writing I can write are short ones that are written in first person and really descriptive that it barely moves in time.
Last thing I wrote at the start of the year as a warm up thing was this woman at a PTA meeting slamming her frenemy her name was Helen

Sometimes at midnight I think STUDY but I'm like in bed.
Same with feelings towards exercise.
That or if I try study it's around a time when I have a bad headache

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
i thought you were always dropkick
Tru

73/100 for

i have my phone next to me with my work and stuff linked in it, so if I'm in bed i just study off my phone lel

What is exercize even
Literally a potato, i don't move without an external force acting upon me and i look tan like a potato these days gg

Was today hard out?
No it was drop kickery today :')

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Literally the only peices of creative writing I can write are short ones that are written in first person and really descriptive that it barely moves in time.
Last thing I wrote at the start of the year as a warm up thing was this woman at a PTA meeting slamming her frenemy her name was Helen
You can do that if you want, just make sure you're not describing the same thing for the whole piece. Practice, perfect your integration of language techniques and have your teacher and/or tutor help you.

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
You can do that if you want, just make sure you're not describing the same thing for the whole piece. Practice, perfect your integration of language techniques and have your teacher and/or tutor help you.
I don't have an idea for a creative discovery text. I only have one related text. I hate Robert frost with a passion

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC

Think about all the fun you are going to have at uni. Then drop down crying after coming to uni and realising you need to do everything yourself.

Nah, but having drop kick days are not bad, just make sure you catch the fk up

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
he is in your sig
I should rephrase that

I hate relating Robert frost to discovery with a passion.

Also that quite just sums up my general feeligs about the hsc school and the idea of uni

leehuan

HSC
I call bs ahahaaha
3 years of maths leading up to hsc
Are you telling me you outside exam periods you never did any maths at all that was not explicitly set by the teacher?
Yes...?

I never studied the content within the scope of my syllabus except for leadup to exams. Instead when I was learning 2U I was teaching myself 3U and same for 3U-4U

And when I was doing 4U I was actually in Yr 12 so...

leehuan

HSC
73/100 for my hsc on it.
We didn't do short stories for any exams last year to focus on our ancient

My creative was about this girl who was living such a luxurious life but had to deal with strict parents that never let her into the outer world so what happens when she finally sneaks out...?

AppleTea

HSC
My creative was about this girl who was living such a luxurious life but had to deal with strict parents that never let her into the outer world so what happens when she finally sneaks out...?
did she become a coke whore and get herself a big black boyf?

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Why does this also sound like me OAO? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)