• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Cramming made me rek 3U with flying colours :). I didn't cram for 2U, so I think I did terribly. I only had 3 exams over 3 weeks, with one or two assignments.

But it's okay, I'm here to bless you all with my presence
*indian accent*
Shut the hell your mouth

leehuan

HSC

This is why you dont go to WSU....
Tf?

Cramming made me rek 3U with flying colours :). I didn't cram for 2U, so I think I did terribly. I only had 3 exams over 3 weeks, with one or two assignments.

But it's okay, I'm here to bless you all with my presence
I've found cramming useful to get some last minute things into exams. It saves me 1-2 marks.

STUDYING, saves me the bulk of my other ones

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Tf?

I've found cramming useful to get some last minute things into exams. It saves me 1-2 marks.

STUDYING, saves me the bulk of my other ones
Nah nah bic boi huan, cramming saves 70% of my marks

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

mrstripedshades

HSC
I made a couple silly mistakes I think like 2 marks worth but I am 100% sure I got most of the test right, lost a few marks though but should probably get an A for this anyway.

This test was actually way hard for an advanced paper, but luckily I've heard from many ex-students that they found hsc much easier than our in school assessments.

What ticks me off is though we were in a big room full of people (idk it was the entire advanced cohort basically, I feel like this kind of helped freaking me out a bit to make those SILLY mistakes) and there were 2 small rooms with like 4 people each, I wish i got into one of them rofl.

The tables were spaced out evenly and everything but 2 teachers is way too less to manage this and I was lucky to have a solo table, but apparently a lot of the 2unit only kids copied and cheated. I am just going to tell the 2 unit teacher in the future to watch out for this as its kind of annoying how some people in extension may even drop places to these cheaters.

Ext tomorrow though and not as confident for it but I think I should get a decent mark for myself/rank.

leehuan

HSC
I made a couple silly mistakes I think like 2 marks worth but I am 100% sure I got most of the test right, lost a few marks though but should probably get an A for this anyway.

This test was actually way hard for an advanced paper, but luckily I've heard from many ex-students that they found hsc much easier than our in school assessments.

What ticks me off is though we were in a big room full of people (idk it was the entire advanced cohort basically, I feel like this kind of helped freaking me out a bit to make those SILLY mistakes) and there were 2 small rooms with like 4 people each, I wish i got into one of them rofl.

The tables were spaced out evenly and everything but 2 teachers is way too less to manage this and I was lucky to have a solo table, but apparently a lot of the 2unit only kids copied and cheated. I am just going to tell the 2 unit teacher in the future to watch out for this as its kind of annoying how some people in extension may even drop places to these cheaters.

Ext tomorrow though and not as confident for it but I think I should get a decent mark for myself/rank.
You should show me your school's assessments

Apart from learning support, it's always students all crammed into the big hall at the end of the day

But having only two teachers to deal with it all? You need to contact your school in regards to their examination supervision.

leehuan

HSC
Nah nah bic boi huan, cramming saves 70% of my marks

I only did like 2 past papers for the half yearly block, holy crap my marks were horrible.

I did several for the trials, came out overconfident but the marks were still approaching band 6 range this time despite my disappointment when I saw them

I did more for the HSC. ______(insert results here some other day)____

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
I only did like 2 past papers for the half yearly block, holy crap my marks were horrible.

I did several for the trials, came out overconfident but the marks were still approaching band 6 range this time despite my disappointment when I saw them

I did more for the HSC. ______(insert results here some other day)____
I definitely think cramming for Trials and HSC is a fucking terrible idea, because I studied consistently for about 1 - 2 months and I was still feeling nervous and not confident on the day.

But with a small assessment based around on only a handful of topics and only about 4 - 5 days (is that considered cramming?) I studied to redeem from my 2U failure.

leehuan

HSC
I definitely think cramming for Trials and HSC is a fucking terrible idea, because I studied consistently for about 1 - 2 months and I was still feeling nervous and not confident on the day.

But with a small assessment based around on only a handful of topics and only about 4 - 5 days (is that considered cramming?) I studied to redeem from my 2U failure.
I honestly feel like I did more study for the trials than the real HSC. But whatever, I'll buy my raw marks report if my marks in the HSC are good and see if I really did improve.

As for cramming before them?

Chem trials I crammed an equation which saved me a mark

Chem HSC I crammed bits and pieces on the saponification prac because I still struggled, idk if that saved me anything

I crammed something for physics but I forgot

English I always crammed my quotes just to make sure. Of course I studied them beforehand

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
I honestly feel like I did more study for the trials than the real HSC. But whatever, I'll buy my raw marks report if my marks in the HSC are good and see if I really did improve.

As for cramming before them?

Chem trials I crammed an equation which saved me a mark

Chem HSC I crammed bits and pieces on the saponification prac because I still struggled, idk if that saved me anything

I crammed something for physics but I forgot

English I always crammed my quotes just to make sure. Of course I studied them beforehand
Lol wtf that's not even cramming

leehuan

HSC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)