• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leehuan

HSC
It's junior PDHPE. Nothing worth mentioning.

calamebe

HSC
Lol I actually got an A in PE. And on the last assessment me and my friends had a drawing competition and I was writing random physics and maths shit coz why not am I right?

mrstripedshades

HSC
did way worse in marks then I expected tbh like WAY more worse. But my rank didnt drop that much considering how awfully I did still top 10 at least. There were 4 unit good kids that got awful marks too lol idk what happened to us. Only got 2 unit marks so far. (no paper, one guy still has to do it )

Also I guess I gotta start revising more tbh I was kind of complacent not revising constantly or so because it got me good in prelim,but I need to change I guess. ( i kind of think its because my first assessment task was on week 10 ) I usually always flop out near end of year anyway so at least I can cope with it somewhat. The silly mistakes were actually so stupid I swear I must've lost 5 marks for rushing and not reading the question correctly and answering either the wrong thing or leaving one thing out...

leehuan

HSC
When I was studying for my HSC one of my friends and I traded physics responses with each other for marking. I clumsily wrote about transformers on a 5 mark transistors question...

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
did way worse in marks then I expected tbh like WAY more worse. But my rank didnt drop that much considering how awfully I did still top 10 at least. There were 4 unit good kids that got awful marks too lol idk what happened to us. Only got 2 unit marks so far. (no paper, one guy still has to do it )

Also I guess I gotta start revising more tbh I was kind of complacent not revising constantly or so because it got me good in prelim,but I need to change I guess. ( i kind of think its because my first assessment task was on week 10 ) I usually always flop out near end of year anyway so at least I can cope with it somewhat. The silly mistakes were actually so stupid I swear I must've lost 5 marks for rushing and not reading the question correctly and answering either the wrong thing or leaving one thing out...
Well at least you've made that mistake now and not in the HSC! Now you've got a year to fix it :)

When I was studying for my HSC one of my friends and I traded physics responses with each other for marking. I clumsily wrote about transformers on a 5 mark transistors question...
gg

leehuan

HSC
Nah not as humiliating as when the teacher questions if you're an adv eng student in front of the whole class

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
Well, ARE you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)