2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
my school is late af, exams are 2 weeks after holidays

this always happens ripperoni

oh btw how do you 2016 4u gods e.g. paradoxica and kingofacting know much of the content months before you start the course? acceleration? IK its possible to know some of the content but it seems you knew every topic months before the course began (not talking about 1-3 months, but rather almost a year), and to a good extent as well.
tutoring perhaps?
i remember someone here used 4u principles in 2u exam, and lost marks (kingofacting i think)

sorry peasant here asking
for a second i confused you for unbiasedproductivity and i was like whut when did your atar aim become 90

i learned 2U before doing it ahahaha :monkey:

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
for a second i confused you for unbiasedproductivity and i was like whut when did your atar aim become 90

i learned 2U before doing it ahahaha :monkey:
oh so you learnt 2u in year 10, then it just stacks up from there

niceu

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
finished all my exams

time to sleep for 2.9 years
i felt this emptiness inside me when i finished my exams
like suddenly all the burden is lifted, idk what to feel
Same i look like a caveman. But idk if i want to shave my beard, i like it this thick.
Maybe you shouldnt cut your hair, just grow it out. Especially since winter is coming, longer hair + beard work better with winter gear
i'm picturing a hobo
:lol:

nah ill probably end up the same undercut i usually get
the hair on top is usually pree long

plus aesthetics > everything ahaha
fkboi hair lmao

internalsarekey

HSC
is this fair??

So I had my physics half yearly today and it was all copied from a QAT 14 and QAT 15 trial (at least 80% of it apparently). Now I hadn't done these but some other students had so they had a massive advantage because the questions were nearly identical.

are schools allowed to copy this much from other papers?

StudiousStudent

HSC
My bio assignment is asking me to 'provide a labelled diagram of assembled equipment used for the experiment'

Do you think that means I have to actually do a drawing, or can I just take a photo?

Bestintheworld

HSC
got 17/20 for my speech although I totally deserved 20/20. Equal ranked 2. Smh.

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
Really? :(

I have like 12 things to draw - Am I meant to just draw it in pencil on paper lol? That'd look ratty (I'm no artist).
They dont look for perfection lol..Just label it an try to resemble it somewhat
My transverse view of a root diagram looked looked like random drawn shapes lol..but I labelled it and It was good enough..

StudiousStudent

HSC
They dont look for perfection lol..Just label it an try to resemble it somewhat
My transverse view of a root diagram looked looked like random drawn shapes lol..but I labelled it and It was good enough..
Fair enough, I'll put my OCD aside just this once :p

leehuan

HSC
Really? :(

I have like 12 things to draw - Am I meant to just draw it in pencil on paper lol? That'd look ratty (I'm no artist).
In science they care that your drawings reflect something accurate. Doesn't necessarily have to look artistically on point.

Don't be like me - maths graph looks off, rages

is this fair??

So I had my physics half yearly today and it was all copied from a QAT 14 and QAT 15 trial (at least 80% of it apparently). Now I hadn't done these but some other students had so they had a massive advantage because the questions were nearly identical.

Yes. My maths teacher just made papers by copying off a variety of others.

Though he did mix up a ton of the papers he copied off... he said he got from like 100 sources

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
is this fair??

assuming that the kids who had done it didn't recieve the papers from a teacher, or had any idea that they would do this then I think it's fair
ideally schools shouldn't copy questions but eh
lol i remember in yr11 one of the chem tests was just an old cssa paper rip

jenandeeb

HSC
Not sure if I'm more excited about the fact that tomorrow's my last exam, or tomorrow's the last day of school...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)