Bestintheworld

HSC
Lol titration kills me

>Solution is perfect
>turns to stop the burret
>pulls a retard and turn the opposite way
Gg

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
I actually broke a pipette while doing the prac today lol it was a fking tiny pipette

UnbiasedProductivity

The lurker.
HSC
what kinda questions do they have? I have actually never heard of it before and this is the first time I am gonna be doing it lol. Do you have any past practice papers?
You can buy em online, off their site. As long as you have a decent grasp of scientific concepts and good thinking, you should be able to do it pree ez. I mean if I can get a distinction, you should be able to get it!

Bestintheworld

HSC
They have practice questions on the official website:
https://www.eaa.unsw.edu.au/icas/download-practice-questions
the practice ones look ez pz lol I don't know if the actual questions are like that though.

You can buy em online, off their site. As long as you have a decent grasp of scientific concepts and good thinking, you should be able to do it pree ez. I mean if I can get a distinction, you should be able to get it!
I don't really wanna invest that much into it tbh lol just wanna have a feel of what they are like. My school might have some past papers.

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
hey guys quick question, do you know any flashcard memory apps like anki?

leehuan

HSC
They said Zac Efron's voice was combined with someone else for the singing role in HSM1. When I first found out I just shrugged it off; I was disappointed but didn't care too much.

But now that I listen to HSM 1 and 2 songs I'm like holy crap that actually is NOT 100% Zac Efron at ALL in HSM1!!

Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)