2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Did anyone do the UNSW Science comp today? I registered for it but couldn't do it today because of study day so I'll have to do it tomorrow. I have never done one before, how easy or hard is it? the sample paper on UNSW site looks easy
My friend told me about it today, sounded like fun. So mad i didn't do it

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Most creative thingy old school had was nachos
Well they are called "Specials of the Day"

Monday - Pasta
Tuesday - Butter Chicken
Wednesday - Nachoes
Thursday - Fried Rice
Friday - Sweet Chicken Chilli Wrap

Not really special after like 6 years LOL

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad

Monday - Pasta
Tuesday - Butter Chicken
Wednesday - Nachoes
Thursday - Fried Rice

My school has nothing
My school has like a legit cafe, the food is actually typical food you find in cafes

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
Envy

Jakulore

HSC
My school has a canteen, but we get all of the food cooked by a chef and sent in each day. Although, some of it is made at the school. We have pizza, nachos, potato wedges, chicken burgers, spring rolls, chicken salads and stuff like that though... So nothing heaps fancy but not too bad either. We have pies and sausage rolls, chips and stuff like that as well but that is made at the school. :p

mrstripedshades

HSC
My school has butter chicken too, although, I've never had an actual one so I can't judge it
yea but I've seen it and had a bite, it tasted bad to me. And even white people have complained about it

also photos soon damn ( i hate getting pictures taken and I have a feeling I will be 3rd row lmao), and my HR teacher baked us a cake :lol:

Last edited:

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC

Monday - Pasta
Tuesday - Butter Chicken
Wednesday - Nachoes
Thursday - Fried Rice

We probs have one of the highest concentration of ethnically diverse individuals - but the only culturally diverse selection we have in our canteen is "Sushi."

Jakulore

HSC
We probs have one of the highest concentration of ethnically diverse individuals - but the only culturally diverse selection we have in our canteen is "Sushi."
I remember we used to have Sushi Wednesdays but no one bought it, so I'm pretty sure we got rid of them.

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
We used to have Pie Tuesdays.

We always have pies, but on tuesdays they were cheaper (3.50 -> 2), but they were also cheaper no-brand pies.
Then they removed them and upped all the prices.

in year 7 we also used to have Pizza pockets, its like a hot bun with cheese and tomato sauce. pretty bomb
last year they removed dare coffee for nippy's. supposedly to make us healthier
also they removed most of the chips and replaced them with like aldi chips and popcorns in the vending machine
and we still only have one source of vegetables / healthy thing - a salad sandwich thats more expensive than 90% of the menu

I once bought a tuna sandwich - trying to be healthy. it was bloody 3.50
Literally it was two breads with 1 spread of butter and hard, plain tuna

lord

Orwell

HSC
I can easily make a killing by fronting off the same products as the canteen for a cheaper price. But the school administration would kick my ass, so.

Bestintheworld

HSC
Once upon a time our school banned soft drinks, kids couldn't bring soft drinks to school lol. I am not sure if it is still the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)