2017ers Preliminary Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leehuan

HSC
He can try to tell me off but he won't succeed just like that. I swear he's tried a few times.

theKingPin

HSC
Ok guys,
I just got my first advanced maths mark today. My class is only the ext 1 students and hence are(generally) going to do better than the 2nd class. Anyway i got 76%. There were only 10 questions in 50 min and i got equal second in my test, first got 86. How is this and should I be concerned with this mark. Thx

Btw it was a shock not coming first since i always seem to but I ran out of time in the open book test. (I didn't use the book thou since thats a greater time waster)...

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Ok guys,
I just got my first advanced maths mark today. My class is only the ext 1 students and hence are(generally) going to do better than the 2nd class. Anyway i got 76%. There were only 10 questions in 50 min and i got equal second in my test, first got 86. How is this and should I be concerned with this mark. Thx

Btw it was a shock not coming first since i always seem to but I ran out of time in the open book test. (I didn't use the book thou since thats a greater time waster)...
imo don't be satisfied unless you are good enough to have a legit chance at 100 lol
2U maths isn't that hard tbh
Like the tests can only be so hard (exception: BOS trials ahaha)

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
imo don't be satisfied unless you are good enough to have a legit chance at 100 lol
2U maths isn't that hard tbh
Like the tests can only be so hard (exception: BOS trials ahaha)
literally to come first in my cohort..u need to average 100% and you will still be equal with someone lol
fkin international asians...

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
literally to come first in my cohort..u need to average 100% and you will still be equal with someone lol
tru dat. They change the whole ranking system

Lol there should be a "special" school for the international kids where only international kids attend

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Feels ahahaha
Try and get your teachers to set harder test lelelel

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
Feels ahahaha
Try and get your teachers to set harder test lelelel
Yeah they are decently hard..but the cohort is like an exponential curve...the top students fkin ace it but when you go to the average and below average students..they average like 50-60% so making it harder would benifit the top 20 but fk the other 80 or so or 30 depending on 2u or 3u.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Yeah they are decently hard..but the cohort is like an exponential curve...the top students fkin ace it but when you go to the average and below average students..they average like 50-60% so making it harder would benifit the top 20 but fk the other 80 or so or 30 depending on 2u or 3u.
Ahkay
well nothing you can do but be one of those top kids and get 100 errytime ahahhaa

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
Ahkay
well nothing you can do but be one of those top kids and get 100 errytime ahahhaa
hoping for atleast 90% which will put me in a top 1-10 range which is a band 6 range for both 2-3u for my school...considering its like 380's lol

Shuuya

HSC
I'm going to seek refuge in this thread for a while...

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
hoping for atleast 90% which will put me in a top 1-10 range which is a band 6 range for both 2-3u for my school...considering its like 380's lol
That's pretty good lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)