2023 HSC chat (1 Viewer)

Interdice

HSC
(unless u uncomfortable with that im just trollin if u dont wanna its all goods nothing wrong with watching hentai bro u do u but id recommend not explaining your interest in overflow and shit like that to prospective employers yfm unless u animating for hentai then u do u)
Umm. This(boredofstudies) account isn't related to me at all. Idk why employers would find it.

My discord account is only used to DM friends. Rest of school doesn't know, and neither does employers.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Umm. This(boredofstudies) account isn't related to me at all. Idk why employers would find it.

My discord account is only used to DM friends. Rest of school doesn't know, and neither does employers.
No bro im jus trolling u do u. No shaming whatever u do in ur own time, just laughin u admitted it u do u my G

raspberriesandpears

HSC
Hi guys UAC has opened for uni applications... What preferences did you guys put?
tbh i'm going to go back and change it so idk how much it matters but like, law/arts degree combos in all the major sydney unis (+ anu). because i'm the generic good-at-english-and-history-and-debating person so law/arts is obviously my calling

nsw..wollongong

HSC
fam i havent even thought abt uac preferences... I'm so confused about what the round offers mean

carrotsss

HSC
fam i havent even thought abt uac preferences... I'm so confused about what the round offers mean
SRS opens in June, and is early entry/E12/Gateway

The December round is the main ATAR offer round

The rest of the rounds are just leftover spots from after the December round if you don’t get into your course

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
1. Usyd space engineering
2. Usyd B science/Master maths
3. Unsw B adv maths/B engineering
4. Usyd B civil engineering
5. Usyd B science

wbu?
Imagine going to USYD its gonna be so dry bro i went to the campus and half the mfs dead

(Jk its cool :> it was my 2nd choice)

Last edited:

No surprises

HSC
1. Usyd space engineering
2. Usyd B science/Master maths
3. Unsw B adv maths/B engineering
4. Usyd B civil engineering
5. Usyd B science

wbu?
wow all high atar goals😯😯good luck!!I put city/urban planning from diff unis like unsw mq and usyd(project management) uts built environment/sustainability

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)