2023 HSC chat (1 Viewer)

No surprises

HSC
how do u guys feel about ur hsc timetables??
Mine is alright, but I hate my econ in on 19/10 and Chinese is the next day;-;....AND they literally give me 11 days to revise geo after this, the test is on 1/11 but I think I'' be unproductive in 11 days

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
Mine is alright, but I hate my econ in on 19/10 and Chinese is the next day;-;....AND they literally give me 11 days to revise geo after this, the test is on 1/11 but I think I'' be unproductive in 11 days
Last year a lot of us went from ext 1 to Econ 8 days later with no exams in between … it will pay off in the end and you can do whatever you want once it’s done

carrotsss

HSC
how do u guys feel about ur hsc timetables??
Pretty good, I have an English week, a maths week, a chem week and then a physics week, it’s all super spaced out. I’m kinda bummed I finish late though because a lot of my friends finish the week before, but I guess that was expected :(

gamja

HSC
I finish late though because a lot of my friends finish the week before
I would get actually hella fomo and focus would slowly spiral away if all of my friends were out relaxing and celebrating and i still had a week of HSC study left

i'd just turn off all socials to be safe

carrotsss

HSC
I would get actually hella fomo and focus would slowly spiral away if all of my friends were out relaxing and celebrating and i still had a week of HSC study left

Fr, I think I might just block everyone other than my physics class haha

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC

this is my friend group kinda, it's a large group but none of us except I think 2-3 do physics so everyone except for them finishes by the time the chem hsc is finished. we were planning to eat out but they have another week to study for phys 🥲

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
on the bright side, how was everyone's first week back at school?

got all my exam results back (except English 💀💀💀)

carrotsss

HSC
on the bright side, how was everyone's first week back at school?

got all my exam results back (except English 💀💀💀)
It’s been pretty good, it’s great to see all of my friends again, but I did kinda forget how draining the routine of school is

How were your results?

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
It’s been pretty good, it’s great to see all of my friends again, but I did kinda forget how draining the routine of school is

How were your results?
very happy with it, kinda popped off (in my standards). I got my first maths mark in the mid-high 90s in years (96% for mx1), and I got 87.5% for a chem test that is apparently averaging around somewhere in the 60s(%) (lost 5 marks cos of silly mistakes unfortunately). bio was great, did a lot better than i expected, especially with the really annoying marking criteria. mx2 wasn't the greatest in term 1 but I was pretty happy with the second task, saw a large improvement and I'm just doing a huge revision of mx2 before doing any of the trials. I lost 2 marks in modern history and both were on a 10 marker that my teacher (who marked the exam) said the highest mark she awarded for it was an 8 (so hopefully that's good??).

overall, much much better than last term, very happy that my efforts paid off. I'm hoping that my chem ranks will be bumped up a bit more (hoping for a mid 90s band 6) and then just hoping the best for english and modern too

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
very happy with it, kinda popped off (in my standards). I got my first maths mark in the mid-high 90s in years (96% for mx1), and I got 87.5% for a chem test that is apparently averaging around somewhere in the 60s(%) (lost 5 marks cos of silly mistakes unfortunately). bio was great, did a lot better than i expected, especially with the really annoying marking criteria. mx2 wasn't the greatest in term 1 but I was pretty happy with the second task, saw a large improvement and I'm just doing a huge revision of mx2 before doing any of the trials. I lost 2 marks in modern history and both were on a 10 marker that my teacher (who marked the exam) said the highest mark she awarded for it was an 8 (so hopefully that's good??).

overall, much much better than last term, very happy that my efforts paid off. I'm hoping that my chem ranks will be bumped up a bit more (hoping for a mid 90s band 6) and then just hoping the best for english and modern too
yes dont fall off now, this is where ppl get their comeback arcs. Had a student that was neck and neck in trial marks with me because they full grinded but bc i put in the investment early on and continued with decent effort it was impossible for that person to beat my internal rank.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)