2023 HSC chat (3 Viewers)

Interdice

HSC
this guy is so funny bc of his one goal in life
But I have everything I want. Gaming laptop. Nintendo Switch. A bedroom that can fit 2 tables, a double bed, a small sofa. My life is almost perfect. The only problem is that I have to get a job to contribute to this piece of shit society, cause my parents tell me not to be a freeloader. ANd that there are no Asian girls to fuck. I wish I was Donald Trump's son so I could continue this lifestyle forever. My parents say being trump must suck, but man is he living the high life. He's fucking a girl young enough to be his daugther. Admitedly that girl is 50 years old but still. I wish I was rich. Money can really buy happiness. If you disagree you're coping

If I have to sell my soul doing crap I hate, at the very least I can fuck hot asian girls out of it.

Interdice

HSC
what games do you play?
Haven't played much games since year 11. However I did enjoy Civilization 6, Breath of the wild and Splatoon 2. I don't like competitive games

In uni I'm prolly gonna play Tears of the kingdom, Splatoon 3 and Stellaris which I bought but haven't played yet

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
Haven't played much games since year 11. However I did enjoy Civilization 6, Breath of the wild and Splatoon 2. I don't like competitive games

In uni I'm prolly gonna play Tears of the kingdom, Splatoon 3 and Stellaris which I bought but haven't played yet
nice nice

civ 6 is decent, tears of the kingdom was ok

synthesisFR

しゃけ
HSC
wtf happened to it
Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from rawmarks.info (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)