• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (1 Viewer)

K2Trappy

HSC
the version history doesnt really the writting process it too also just stores paragraphs or multiple sentences together

enchantedivory27

HSC
what marks are you getting? if they are like average marks then yeah u should bc its not worth the effort (not In a mean way, just that its like so much work for a one unit)
kinda agree, r u in year 11 or 12? im year 12
for me we only had one assessment term 4 2023 and i did average like 70% and my rank is currently like 12/17 but my teacher said that apparently a lot of people are tied there and again only one assessment. but we did just do another one last week which i felt i did much better at but waiting for the marks now. in my case ext is one of my fave subjects even tho im not 1st or anything its all about passion and if you want to work hard to get better marks or up your rank then keep it. i also considered dropping many times before but so happy i kept it, i love being academically challenged and seeing hard work pay off.
but ultimately your choice it is a lot of work but if you have the passion then keep it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)