• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (2 Viewers)

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
where is signature sorry? either I'm rlly dumb and cant find it or it doesn't exist for me lol
press on the thing with your pfp and username, then there’ll be a bunch of options, such as account details, following, and signature. if you press that, you can edit it to whatever you like!

lolcti

HSC
N/A
bos is so much more dead now compared to previous years, i rmbr in 2021-2023 there used to be more ppl commenting and shit 😭 what happened
right and they keep deleting my posts that's why I left cs it was getting boring, and yesterday I made 3 comments and they all got deleted for some reason ☠

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
right and they keep deleting my posts that's why I left cs it was getting boring, and yesterday I made 3 comments and they all got deleted for some reason ☠
Please understand that posts which are irrelevant to a particular thread constitute derailing, and are removed for that reason. The posts that you are referring to fall under that category. In other words, they bring no value to the thread and can prevent the OP from receiving genuine advice relevant to their thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)