• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (1 Viewer)

lolcti

HSC
N/A
Please understand that posts which are irrelevant to a particular thread constitute derailing, and are removed for that reason. The posts that you are referring to fall under that category. In other words, they bring no value to the thread and can prevent the OP from receiving genuine advice relevant to their thread.
-1000 aura

kkk579

hello
HSC
same. mx2 exam at 7:30 for me.

also I caffeine is a drug I would recommend
Haha yes i was joking in response to the other person i also drink coffee frequently to keep me awake but im gonna wake up 15min before i gotta leave so i dont rlly have time to make coffee LOL

Also how did u find that exams in the morning affected ur marks? Did it make u more prone to silly mistakes?

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
Haha yes i was joking in response to the other person i also drink coffee frequently to keep me awake but im gonna wake up 15min before i gotta leave so i dont rlly have time to make coffee LOL

Also how did u find that exams in the morning affected ur marks? Did it make u more prone to silly mistakes?
I'm about to find out tomorrow morning.

Also if everyone's doing the exam at the same time then it's even anyway. Even if everyone gets a slightly worse mark it's all relative in the end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)