24 (1 Viewer)

HSC
is tonights episode season 3 ? (i want too buy the season)

i saw todays and last weeks and christ was it good!
that girlfriend of the little kid, she was hot!

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
season 3 had an insane twist
u thought an arab guy working in ctu was a mole and they sort of made u beleive it without flogging it and then half way through u find out he and the director of ctu had a plot no one knew about to send him undercover....not a person could pick it, its the best twist i've ever seen in any show or movie, cause while it was going on other twists were happening and u deadset 100% would bet anything that he was a mole, he even took a ctu person hostage who found out he was talking to the enemy

it all came down to the fact that jack didn;t know, and jack knows everything in 24 :p

HSC
withoutaface said:
This is season 4.
thanks for that :D im so purchasing this season at shops

edit; release date
season 4 comes out august 8, i wonder are the previous seasons worth purchasing?

season 1 - $35
season 2 - $76
season 3 - $76

at hmv.com.au

Last edited:

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
Casmira said:
thanks for that :D im so purchasing this season at shops

edit; release date
season 4 comes out august 8, i wonder are the previous seasons worth purchasing?

season 1 - $35
season 2 - $76
season 3 - $76

at hmv.com.au
get all of them

they are well worth it 72 hours of entertainment :)

Korobushka

HSC
Most people were critical of season 3, but I rewatched it a week ago and I think it's probably got the best storyline out of the three (i won't speculate about the fourth). Whether the storyline translates to good and entertaining television and whether it's blown out of proportion by the producers/director, is another thing and I think in s3 it was.

I thought season 2, although it was brilliant to watch, had more holes in the story and scripting...

I suppose it's all down to personal opinion though. :)

Hope everyone's watching! Ratings weren't that good on Wednesday compared to Monday.

Boo_

HSC
Argonaut said:
I'm gonna go oout on a limb here and say that I think that the confession the Secretary of State signed is important. Or more importnatly, its contents.

i was surprised he didnt read through the thing

Frob

HSC
He was being made to sign it anyway; what's the point?

There's something suss about that guy. I bet he's evil, or corrupt, or in on it up to a point. Also, his daughter totally looked like a chipmonk when she got kidnapped.

Boo_

HSC
Frob said:
He was being made to sign it anyway; what's the point?

There's something suss about that guy. I bet he's evil, or corrupt, or in on it up to a point. Also, his daughter totally looked like a chipmonk when she got kidnapped.
yeah, but atleast he would know what they were charging him with

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Argonaut said:
I so want the mother to die, she's evil.

And the new woman at CTU, manipulative little thing that she is.

And I'm betting Secretary Heller will die, which will bring about a new wave of attacks.
oh she is not, it's....

*ahem, that's right we're not supposed to spoil it for others

Boo_

HSC
cherryblossom said:
oh she is not, it's....

lol...has that ever stopped anyone before though...

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
cherryblossom said:
oh she is not, it's....

Don't worry, he isn't spoiling anything. Think about it, how can they fit a kidnapping into 24 episodes? It gets ALOT better.

I've just finished watching all 24 episodes of day 4. I won't post in this thread again, because I'm going to end up wrecking it for someone else, but anyone who isn't into this series... it is well worth watching and it's better than absolutely anything that is on TV at the moment. Apparently one of the female villians from the first two series, is one of the craziest women on TV - I can't really say more though, because I haven't seen the first three.

When I first heard about 24, I thought it was that stupid time travelling show that used to be on... 48 hours or something. I'm so happy that I was forced to watch the very first episode of season 4 :D!

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
I think that he managed to fit in a game of tennis between seasons three and four.

HSC
im so cut debbie gets killed =/ i was hoping she'd spring back to life
yesterdays episode was great, its a shame its not on today for that movie length event (2hrs)

this_girl

HSC
I've never watched 24 before until it started last week after receiving a promotional DVD in the mail. I must say, I'm really enjoying it, another show that has got me hooked!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)