• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

35 sleeping with 13 (1 Viewer)

capsicum

HSC
what do you think when you hear of someone who's 35 sleeping with a 13 year old? the story of the teacher (then 35) sleeping with her student (then 13) is just so demoralising. she was married and had kids. i mean, she's old enough to be the guy's mother! i don't understand how someone who's almost triple in age can sleep with someone that young. what's even more disturbing is that she fell pregnant twice and gave birth to both children! so the kids have a mother who's 22 years older than their father. :confused:

what are your opinions on this issue?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
im not going to pretend i like or understand the idea, but we're not them and we haven't been in their situation, so who are we to judge?

capsicum

HSC
yeah, but it's just disturbing hearing and thinking about it.

G

Gavvvvvin

HAHAHA her husband mustve felt pretty shit after this seeing that his wife prefers 13 year old wang over his!

nerd2die4

HSC
this is sick. how do you put yourself in a situation like that? how can you find a thrteen year old kid attractive? this si sick, sick i tells ya.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
It's a strange story... its pretty fucked up in so many ways...

I mean, Mary Kay Letourneau (however you spell it) already had FOUR kids, and she had another TWO kids with the.. other kid... it's so wrong

nerd2die4

HSC
the kid even waited for her when she was in jail. so he would be 20 with two kids and probably only had experienced a relationship with one person, in a really sick situation.

malkin86

HSC
Perhaps he's brainwashed... I mean, sleeping with someone when you're that young has got to do something to you...

capsicum

HSC
nerd2die4 said:
the kid even waited for her when she was in jail. so he would be 20 with two kids and probably only had experienced a relationship with one person, in a really sick situation.
in a way it's pretty sad cuz he probably or might've only experienced the one relationship, and he's also got two kids to care for. like, he's got that whole responsibility and he's only 21...

twiztidgez

Asquithian said:
its an odd story...also indicates how we see a women having sex with a 13 year old as 'better' or not as immoral compared with a 35 year old man having sex with a 13 year old girl...
i dunno about everyone else but i find anyone that old having sex with anyone that young truly sick and so does australian law eg the tennis coach guy
although theres a few bloody fit 35 year olds around so if i was that kid id be cheerin cept by the look of that particular woman its a completely different situation cos she was rank

G

Gavvvvvin

I remember watching this video in health once . . . this guy was claiming that he was a misfit because he lost his virghinity at a much older than most of his friends . . . which was at the ripe old age of 6 . . .

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
I dont know what to say with this but from it, it is sick. this woman who, probably at the time was about mid 30s, had sex with a 12 year old student. now, since this woman already has a husband and four kids, what else does she need? Even at 12, could the boy even get his penis up? or even ejaculate for her to become pregnant? was she not satifsifed by her husband? so she turned to a 12 year old boy AT school. the newspaper claims they had sex in every corner of the school. ask yourselves, at the age of 12, were you into a commitment to love and ready to take responsibility of a child? I think its a stark indication for the government to make stricter child protection laws globally. the woman shouldve known better.

owoodley

malkin86 said:
Perhaps he's brainwashed... I mean, sleeping with someone when you're that young has got to do something to you...
Perhaps he is. But it is okay "as long as noone gets hurt" remember??.... It doesn't matter if through abuse and trauma, the boy has developed a mental condition in which associates parent-child relationships as relationships of physical 'love'. Thus in turn making this boy likely to himself abuse a youth, successfully perpetuating a cycle dissociation....

-

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
i dont think its demoralising, i think it's just odd and its osmehting we have probabily never heard of. anione who is under 16 is sorta outta the comfort zone, but love do strange things to pplz. though i doubt its love to start off, perhaps lust, then lust turned to love.

K

katie_tully

She could have like...supressed her urges until he graduated...FROM HIGH SCHOOL! If he wasn't 12, and say, 18 instead, it wouldnt be suck a big deal...Mainly because 18 year olds arent as impressionable as 18 year olds..

OR ARE THEY...

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
Damn. This story is realyl wierd and shows how f**ked up society is these days. I would hate to be her husband. A 12yr old can better satisfy ur woman, that is so humiliating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)