<4 Days & I'm starting to feel sick T_T (2 Viewers)

chingyloke

Ex-Prince of Manchester.
HSC
break out the multivitamins, pills and syrups, fruit, veg and water. You'll be kicking again in no time.

Get well soon!

jessjackowski

HSC
my sister vomited all over the house yesterday :\....not exactly the best time to catch a stomach bug, so im staying FAR FAR away from her

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
awww...maximise your water, fruit and veges also have some vitamins.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Gee, i hope you guys better soon.

Hopefully i won't get sick anytime soon *hopes*

Book Freak

Whovian
HSC
ugh, i feel your pain, my bro (in yr 10) has a slight case of a cold, i have less than a week to go until the HSC, so what does he do? he borrows my toothbrush! Ahhhh the love of family.:bomb::burn::angry::mad:

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
yeah get the water, vitamins into you and eat healthy :)

depends also on what is wrong with you if it is like stomach pain and nausea it could just be stress

Divinity_

HSC
Just a headache, sore throat and coughing. I think it might just be a cold.

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
yeah take vitamin C tablets

if it is bad a doctor may not be able to give you something

Schoey93

HSC
Doctors can and will prescribe anything that they BELIEVE to be necessary. For example, I take Risperidone 1 mg because I worry a little bit, and when I skip the dose I feel fine. In other words, I do not really need it. And the doctor was wrong (she keeps me on it still, 4 months later, even though I get tremors, feel dizzy for at least 1-2 hours a day and get a metallic taste in my mouth at irregular intervals)... in other words...she's a fuckwit.

So that's really all. Just tell your doctor that you want some pills and say why and... if you can convince them by acting that you need it, you get it (my situation is different; I did NOT want to take the pills and now that I do I experience inconvenient, irritating, harsh side effects)..

deviousgeek

The Game.
HSC
Make like chuck norris with salt water sprays, Dimetap/Cough Medicine, keep warm, go somewhere with minimal allergens.

And like others have said, drink tons of water, keep up on the vitamins and get some rest.

jellybelly59

HSC
garlic and horseradish medicine - works miracles... it tastes like i don't even know and has the worst after taste.... but it works. that and some good cold and flu tablets. 8hrs sleep + heaps of water. hope you better and GL :)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
If your sick on the day of your exam BOS takes that into account. Like if you get 92 in the assesment and 70 in the exam they don't coun the 70 or something. Anyways if your not happy you can always repeat. lol

HSC
i'm starting to feel sick too! ahh. i'm gonna wear heaps of clothes and take medicine. i'm full paranoid.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Just a headache, sore throat and coughing. I think it might just be a cold.

drink lots of water, get enough sleep, take vitamic C tabs, and some over the counter codral/sudafed tablets... and you'll be fine :)

if u cant handle OTC codral or sudafed tabs, get codral PE, which you dont need to get over the counter :)

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
When I stress too much I get this thing called sleep paralysis whilst I'm trying to sleep.

It's pretty freaky, your body goes into sleep mode (self-induced paralysis) but you're wide awake and can't move...

and I keep having weird HSC dreams. FML.

zzzz12345

HSC
I completely feel your pain. My dad got quite serious infection a couple of weeks ago and I ultimately ended up getting something very similar. So now I'm taking anti-biotics, have a very heavy, very persistant cough, runny nose, fatigue and all I can do now is spend all day sleeping. I think I'm quite prone to getting sick before exams (stress compromises my immune system I assume) and my dad getting sick probably just clinched it. If you feel that being sick is compromising your study you can apply for misadventure. Just make sure you ask your exam supervisor on the day because the forms need to be sent in a couple of days after the exam. I hope you get better though. Being sick is definately not fun :(.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)