• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

4 unit english 4 unit maths? (2 Viewers)

DO U DO 4 u english and 4 u maths?

• 4 u english + 4 u maths

Votes: 48 32.4%
  • 4 u english + 3 u maths

Votes: 20 13.5%
  • 4 u english + 2 u maths

Votes: 42 28.4%
  • 4 u english + 2 u general maths

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • 4 u english + NO MATHS

Votes: 28 18.9%

• Total voters

snowblack

bleh
HSC
Airness said:
I've almost finished history extension major work but ...yea haven't started writing for 4U english yet =(
:eek: :eek:
are you for real ? i dont even know what im going to do for my ext history project...i ve done 1000 words for my MW but that was only cause i had to do it for my viva voce :D

Alimoe_KG

HSC
You guys havn't done your extension history?! O.O
well mine is due like 3 days into next term sooooooooo.........
maybe your ones are due on a later date....
i actually finished the history thing last holidays :p:p:p
but then we had to hand in a draft, and when i handed it in...my history teacher killed it =P sooo i've just been reworking it recently ^^

Alimoe_KG

HSC
snowblack said:
:eek: :eek:
are you for real ? i dont even know what im going to do for my ext history project...i ve done 1000 words for my MW but that was only cause i had to do it for my viva voce :D
WAHHH?! you still havn't got a topic fo history extension!? now that is truly crazy O.O! GET A MOVE ON!! Because it's pretty damn hard to write...you'll get so confused

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
argh so much material to read and process for both extensions. I can't believe you were asked to do it so damned early! i'm stressed now, thanks airness

=(

snowblack: 1000 words for major work? yeah I did that in prep for my viva voce, i accidentally left it all at home on the day though lol

Alimoe_KG

HSC
amoz_lilo said:
argh so much material to read and process for both extensions. I can't believe you were asked to do it so damned early! i'm stressed now, thanks airness

=(

snowblack: 1000 words for major work? yeah I did that in prep for my viva voce, i accidentally left it all at home on the day though lol
im sorry =( *pat pat

when is your history extension due? Our one is due early because our teacher didn't want it colliding with all the other due dates for projects, trials etc. which i thought was a pretty good idea =)

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
the draft was due last term...i think the actual projects due end of next term (during our trials!)

=)

Alimoe_KG

HSC
haha your trials are end of next term?
our trials are the beginning of next next term ^^

snowblack

bleh
HSC
amoz_lilo said:

=(

oooof...geez did you end up getting penalised for it ?
how come ur trials are so early ? ours are in term 3
wat are u guys doin for ext history ?
airness i found out i have to hand in a proposal first day back ><

Alimoe_KG

HSC
snowblack said:
oooof...geez did you end up getting penalised for it ?
how come ur trials are so early ? ours are in term 3
wat are u guys doin for ext history ?
airness i found out i have to hand in a proposal first day back ><
eh? proposal? u mean proposal for what your project idea is for ext history?! are you serious? We handed that in like ...term 4 last year hahaha. Man everyone's schedules are different =)

snowblack

bleh
HSC
Airness said:
eh? proposal? u mean proposal for what your project idea is for ext history?! are you serious? We handed that in like ...term 4 last year hahaha. Man everyone's schedules are different =)
actually i thought we had to hand that in term 3 "bloody deceiving assessment booklet"
our ext class is so lost i swear and our half yearlys are on the second day back ...i dont quite know how to study for it but yea
airness i love ur avatar !

Alimoe_KG

HSC
snowblack said:
actually i thought we had to hand that in term 3 "bloody deceiving assessment booklet"
our ext class is so lost i swear and our half yearlys are on the second day back ...i dont quite know how to study for it but yea
airness i love ur avatar !
hehehe everyone loves elmo ^^ Lucky for us guys that he's just a toy or there would be no girls left for us :p

My assessment booklet is also decieving!! Partly because it no longer resembles a booklet in shape....What's the case study your class is doing for extension? We're doing appeasement and we haven't really done too much either. But we should be right by time of trials. Studying Extension is basically like studying anything else, put the historians names on word, then summarise the info under each historian, memorise it, apply it to practise questions and that's it! My teacher said you probably should try and know about every major historian because some historians just don't fit some of the key 5 historial questions.
Anyhow i am resolved to start my 4U today! Proceeding to write now =)

snowblack

bleh
HSC
Airness said:
My assessment booklet is also decieving!! Partly because it no longer resembles a booklet in shape....What's the case study your class is doing for Anyhow i am resolved to start my 4U today! Proceeding to write now =)
we get to do whatever case study we want (im doin JFK) , which is really bad because its a lot harder to do it by yourself, especially as the teacher isnt very helpful :p
i think the assessment booklet is completely useless...the teachers dont stick to it and the weighting of assessments differ soo much. Thanks for the tips airness, how was your half yearlys for ext ?
whatcha doin for 4 u aneways ?

Last edited:

Alimoe_KG

HSC
snowblack said:
we get to do whatever case study we want (im doin JFK) , which is really bad because its a lot harder to do it by yourself, especially as the teacher isnt very helpful :p
i think the assessment booklet is completely useless...the teachers dont stick to it and the weighting of assessments differ soo much. Thanks for the tips airness, how was your half yearlys for ext ?
whatcha doin for 4 u aneways ?
EH!? you get to choose individual case studies?! you mean you don't do it as a class? woah.....i wish you double the luck O.O" no wait...triple it. In fact, i'm gonna buy you a big prezzie if you ace the course =) BRAVO! ^^

hmmm we didn't have any exams on ext. The major focus has been our MW. Our MW is worth 95% of our school mark and the trial takes up the last 5% so there's no other exams to it.
For 4U english, i'm writing a short story exploring gender roles and relationships but with humour so you hopefully won't fall asleep reading it =D

snowblack

bleh
HSC
Airness said:
EH!? you get to choose individual case studies?! you mean you don't do it as a class? woah.....i wish you double the luck O.O" no wait...triple it. In fact, i'm gonna buy you a big prezzie if you ace the course =) BRAVO! ^^

hmmm we didn't have any exams on ext. The major focus has been our MW. Our MW is worth 95% of our school mark and the trial takes up the last 5% so there's no other exams to it.
For 4U english, i'm writing a short story exploring gender roles and relationships but with humour so you hopefully won't fall asleep reading it =D
how about a car "hint hint" :p
no exams ??
aww, our MW is 30% and our trials are also only 5% , i think our half yearlys are 15% or whatever
Your 4u MW sounds great !
lemme read it wen ur finished

Alimoe_KG

HSC
snowblack said:
how about a car "hint hint" :p
no exams ??
aww, our MW is 30% and our trials are also only 5% , i think our half yearlys are 15% or whatever
Your 4u MW sounds great !
lemme read it wen ur finished
a car? no problem! i'm playing with one in my left hand right at this very minute =)

only 30%?! man that sucks bad =( all that effort and only 30%. THat's just stupid. You should bomb your school's history staff.

Hehehe thank u! you shall be one of the first to lay eyes on it.......and puke :p

snowblack

bleh
HSC
Airness said:
a car? no problem! i'm playing with one in my left hand right at this very minute =)

only 30%?! man that sucks bad =( all that effort and only 30%. THat's just stupid. You should bomb your school's history staff.

Hehehe thank u! you shall be one of the first to lay eyes on it.......and puke :p
ahem, i dont want no matchbox cardboard cutout car here :p
i think we ve had a bomb threat on our school once before...im serious here, when i was in yr 8, but i missed all the excitement cos i was sick that day :(

u havent seen my MW yet so reserve ur puke for that :D

Alimoe_KG

HSC
snowblack said:
ahem, i dont want no matchbox cardboard cutout car here :p
i think we ve had a bomb threat on our school once before...im serious here, when i was in yr 8, but i missed all the excitement cos i was sick that day :(

u havent seen my MW yet so reserve ur puke for that :D
No i'm sure your MW is great. Even if it is bad, i'm afraid my puke supply will have run out in the process of writing my own.
You had one bomb threat? pfffft that's pathetic. Our schools already had like 2 or 3.

snowblack

bleh
HSC
Airness said:
No i'm sure your MW is great. Even if it is bad, i'm afraid my puke supply will have run out in the process of writing my own.
You had one bomb threat? pfffft that's pathetic. Our schools already had like 2 or 3.
yea but the weird thing was...it was on sept 11, 2001...the funny thing was, we found out it was cos some kids got rejected from the school disco or something :p
trust idiots like them to call up n say they left bombs in the canteen :D

Alimoe_KG

HSC
snowblack said:
yea but the weird thing was...it was on sept 11, 2001...the funny thing was, we found out it was cos some kids got rejected from the school disco or something :p
trust idiots like them to call up n say they left bombs in the canteen :D
that's just freaky =/ wtf. But then again, no one important is ever going to bomb Australia. The only thing of any worth here is our 4U MWs :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)