$40/hr Tutoring (99.75) - Maths (All levels) (1 Viewer)

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Re: $40/hr Tutoring (99.75) - Biology, Physics, 2U, 3U and 4U Maths

Bump, might take some students :)

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Re: $40/hr Tutoring (99.75) - Biology, Physics, 2U, 3U and 4U Maths

Bump

Topcat_tc

HSC
N/A
EDIT: For first sem of uni I achieved a 93.5 WAM with a 95 in maths :)

I just completed my HSC in 2017 with an ATAR of 99.75 while having accelerated 2U maths (97/100) and SOR 1 (48/50) in 2016. If you need proof for these accelerated results, PM me!

My 2017 marks:
English Advanced - 91
Biology - 96
Physics - 95
Maths Extension 1 - 99
Maths Extension 2 - 97

I am ranked 1st in Biology, Physics, Maths Ext 1 and Maths Ext 2 in my grade as well as being ranked first in my class and 3rd in the cohort in accelerated 2U maths in Parramatta Marist High School.

Throughout the HSC year I have helped a countless number of my peers with any questions they had which helped them greatly. Also, just having completed the HSC, I am very familiar with the content for each of my subjects and have very useful exam techniques and tips for each one as well as advice in areas such as motivation and stress.

Part of what I am offering is email or text support 7 days a week, meaning you can ask questions you're struggling with and I will help you.

I am charging a price of $40/hour, with the first 30 minutes of the first lesson free. Thanks for reading!
Hi can u kindly contact me as i am looking at getting a tutor. Which location do u conduct ur session?

Topcat_tc

HSC
N/A

I just completed my HSC in 2017 with an ATAR of 99.75 while having accelerated 2U maths (97/100) and SOR 1 (48/50) in 2016. If you need proof for these accelerated results, PM me!

My 2017 marks:
English Advanced - 91
Biology - 96
Physics - 95
Maths Extension 1 - 99
Maths Extension 2 - 97

I am ranked 1st in Biology, Physics, Maths Ext 1 and Maths Ext 2 in my grade as well as being ranked first in my class and 3rd in the cohort in accelerated 2U maths in Parramatta Marist High School.

Throughout the HSC year I have helped a countless number of my peers with any questions they had which helped them greatly. Also, just having completed the HSC, I am very familiar with the content for each of my subjects and have very useful exam techniques and tips for each one as well as advice in areas such as motivation and stress.

Part of what I am offering is email or text support 7 days a week, meaning you can ask questions you're struggling with and I will help you.

I am charging a price of $40/hour, with the first 30 minutes of the first lesson free. Thanks for reading!
Hi please ping me back - looking to see if u have a spot for Maths and do u tutor around Eastern Suburbs

pchelvaraj

HSC
N/A
Hi please ping me back - looking to see if u have a spot for Maths and do u tutor around Eastern Suburbs

My 2017 marks:
English Advanced - 91
Biology - 96
Physics - 95
Maths Extension 1 - 99
Maths Extension 2 - 97

How can I contact you directly.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Hi everyone, sorry I'm not really tutoring at the moment because I'm busy with work and uni but if you do need help with maths or studying in general feel free to ask!

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Might be offering 2u-4u maths tutoring, either weekday night time or on weekends, DM if interested

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)