4025808's Maths Tutoring around Eastwood/Epping area and UNSW :) (1 Viewer)

Mikelseo

HSC
Uni Grad
4025808 is really nice friendly outgoing person. math tutoring isn't how good you are at math, it is about how you are able to engage and communicate ​knowledge/concept with to students. 4025808 knows his stuff but whats more important is he is got the personality to make math enjoyable.

DavDav

Where is the Love?
HSC
Uni Grad
Don't worry we don't know each other lol but I've seen you around on FB on friend's status' and such. Got three mutuals lol.

Any luck with finding students? Pretty good rates in my opinion but you are only a first year though so good logic there.

Oh yeah thanks for the rep last time too.

Last edited by a moderator:

HSC
Uni Grad
Don't worry we don't know each other lol but I've seen you around on FB on friend's status' and such. Got three mutuals lol.

Any luck with finding students? Pretty good rates in my opinion but you are only a first year though so good logic there.

Oh yeah thanks for the rep last time too.
LOL How do you know??? uh oh... I've got some stalkers now :p

Last edited by a moderator:

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Would recommend, helped me a bit with the Riemann sum of an integral at meat when carrotsticks was busy.

d3st1nyLiang

Premium Member
HSC
would defs recommend for maths tuition! he will get you maths debatingggg

haha, everyone thinks you're from baulko...

gimme those free trial kpop dance lessons as well.

HSC
Uni Grad
would defs recommend for maths tuition! he will get you maths debatingggg

haha, everyone thinks you're from baulko...

gimme those free trial kpop dance lessons as well.
LOL why is that even the case.... just because I'm fb friends with heaps of baulkos doesn't mean I'm one hahaha :L

khfreakau

HSC
highly recommend yz, he'll get you on track for your goals. :) at least he doesn't do stuff in my area... hehehehhehe

jamesfirst

HSC
Hey there, it's Yongzhen/Kelvin. I am currently offering tutoring for year 11-12 maths. I'll briefly introduce myself:

• In 2011 I graduated from Sydney Secondary College - Blackwattle Bay Campus.
  • I have achieved E4s for both Extension 1 and Extension 2 Maths, and I was first internally for Extension 1 Maths.
  • I am currently doing B Commerce (Actuarial Studies)/B Arts (Chinese Studies) at UNSW as a first year student.

The Courses that I offer tutoring are below:

• Mathematics (Year 11 + 12)
  • Mathematics (Extension 1) (Year 11 + 12)
  • Mathematics (Extension 2) (Year 12)

I can also take on year 10 students who are willing to learn ahead.

The Rates I offer are listed below:

• 1 on 1 tutoring -> $25/hour, $45 for 2 hours
  • 2 on 1 tutoring -> $20/hour per student, $35 for 2 hours per student
  • First Lesson is free.

Why should you choose me?

• My rates are cheap. :)
  • I have scored E4s for both of my Extension 1 and Extension 2 Maths courses, which indicates that I have the ability to know my material and apply it successfully.
  • I organize material, pick out the better resources, compile it and teach from there.
  • I teach students to understand concepts, not to rote-learn them.
  • I also teach students examination technique and mark maximization.
  • I have conducted tutoring through Shack Youth Services, including tutoring at a coaching college. Thus it shows that I have experience in tutoring.
  • I have helped kids who have struggled in Extension 2 maths and helped them do better in the HSC.
  • I have helped students in my school with maths problems.
  • For the HSC, I was the leader of a Maths Revision group in my school, providing advice, resources, past exam papers and all of the related material.
  • I have helped students on the Bored of Studies forum on how to do questions.
  • I have offered and conducted help in maths during the Easter BoS MEAT.
  • I never relied on tutoring for maths to succeed in both Extension 1 and 2, which shows my ability to self learn.
  • I'm a very patient person, so if you don't get something, I will not get frustrated; but I will explain through the concept and try different methods. :p

Not related to tutoring, but useful:

• I can also give students advice on choosing subjects, choosing university degrees and majors, as well as the subjects that you have to do (heck, at the time of UAC offers, I had 30 students come up to me about university enrollments). So not only I am a good tutor, but I have a lot of knowledge about the high school and university system and how to overcome those difficulties.
  • Not only do I offer tutoring for maths, but I can help with English Advanced and Legal Studies (I don't conduct tutoring for those subjects)

Timing Availability:

• Monday Afternoons
  • Thursday Afternoons
  • Friday Afternoons
  • Saturday (all day)

I can conduct tutoring at:

• Eastwood Library
  • Epping Library
  • Macquarie University Library
  • West Ryde Library
  • UNSW Library or other locations within UNSW (i.e. Australian School of Business)
  • NSW State Library
  • Chatswood Library

If it's anywhere else around those locations then post or message me and I will answer you back.

If you are interested, or have any inquiries, please PM me or post here. (Y)

I highly recommend him :)

Friendly and smart :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)