• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

$60b wiped off market (1 Viewer)

Lentern

HSC
I've never posited riskfree, I've just said that keynesianism generally trends from the fact that in the modern era governments can't be seen to 'do nothing' in response to crises. It's a great way to build up political capital and destroy actual capital.
Well putting aside that last bit for the moment, it was the term easy I objected to.

Garygaz

HSC
hahahhaha shit I just saw this gem

wow just wow just wow just

wow WOW
mfw you're too fucking retarded to say anything but WOW. telstra picking up 500,000 new mobile customers last year, securing massive payments over the next ten years for its copper lines and investing heavily into data storage in anticipation for cloud.

yeah cause all this would have happened if it was government owned.

get your head out of aussiepensionerinvestors.com

Garygaz

HSC
if you seriously advocate in any way that a public company purely driven for profits and at the mercy of its shareholders would operate anywhere near the same levels as a government owned entity you are miles down idiot creek

HSC
um i think someone has misinterpreted someone somewhere along the line here

probably here "i can't believe you actually have this grandiose idea that tax is theft. you assume gov. run corporations will run efficiently~ turning profits?". You say tax isnt theft, then assert that private companies are more efficient? You are arguing opposing ideas son.

if you do mean that private companies are better, then i am sure and blascunt will agree whole-heartedly lol

comprehension u guiz

HSC
mfw you're too fucking retarded to say anything but WOW. telstra picking up 500,000 new mobile customers last year, securing massive payments over the next ten years for its copper lines and investing heavily into data storage in anticipation for cloud.

yeah cause all this would have happened if it was government owned.

get your head out of aussiepensionerinvestors.com
if you seriously advocate in any way that a public company purely driven for profits and at the mercy of its shareholders would operate anywhere near the same levels as a government owned entity you are miles down idiot creek
wat

Garygaz

HSC
maybe it looks slightly backwards and rushed, but the point is private/public owned corporations>gov enterprises

Garygaz

HSC
p.s. stop linking chinese owned corporations, it's china. the most backwards country in the world. i don't think our government would make your family disappear overnight for professional negligence.

HSC
asx200 rebounded like 2.8% today, on top of finishing up yesterday

0 coverage on news.com.au hahahaha fucking hell, those guys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)