• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

70 WAM. Easy or difficult? (1 Viewer)

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
i heard a threesome happened at law camp umad?

TwinClom

I am just like you.
HSC
And yeah... I'd have to agree somewhat with Law not being very... smart. Apparently people started making out in public at Law Camp. And they're supposed to be the 'elite' of university <_<
Oh my GOD, they did it in public? What were they thinking???

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
Made out in public. You're selectively quoting again!
WHATS WRONG WITH MAKING OUT IN PUBLIC? srsly what are you a fucking nun?

also wasnt selective quoting because i quoted your WHOLE quote

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
nothing wrong with making out in public although i'm not a big fan of PDA.

HSC
Uni Grad
WHATS WRONG WITH MAKING OUT IN PUBLIC? srsly what are you a fucking nun?

also wasnt selective quoting because i quoted your WHOLE quote
"There's another example of immorality in this city; public showing of affection. People think we want to see them making out and carrying on. I understand your hormones rage like a wild animal and you want to ravage one another like there's no tomorrow, but you have to ignore what your body is telling you and work for a higher calling.."

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
we dont live in a muslim country so its perfectly socially acceptable here

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
"There's another example of immorality in this city; public showing of affection. People think we want to see them making out and carrying on. I understand your hormones rage like a wild animal and you want to ravage one another like there's no tomorrow, but you have to ignore what your body is telling you and work for a higher calling.."
sup shadowdude?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
What's wrong with making out in public? It's morally reprehensible! And I think you can also get arrested for it if it gets too heavy.

And you were selectively quoting because you said: "PEOPLE MADE OUT ON LAW CAMP OMG NO definitely shows no intelligence etc.", it should have said "PEOPLE MADE OUT IN PUBLIC ON LAW CAMP OMG NO definitely shows no intelligence etc.". Now it sounds better.

HSC
Uni Grad
What's wrong with making out in public? It's morally reprehensible! And I think you can also get arrested for it if it gets too heavy.

And you were selectively quoting because you said: "PEOPLE MADE OUT ON LAW CAMP OMG NO definitely shows no intelligence etc.", it should have said "PEOPLE MADE OUT IN PUBLIC ON LAW CAMP OMG NO definitely shows no intelligence etc.". Now it sounds better.
debatable

heavily debatable

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A

um no it doesnt sound better and you can only get arrested if theres pretty much sex, digital sex and public indecency.

there is nothing wrong with making out in public and i really want to fucking smack you around this time. if you dont want to see it look away. its a free country.

and im guessing that they didnt do much more that pashing in public so i guess they have self restraint just like most fucking people you dipshit.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
like i mean OHH GODD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
Oh so laplace is Matty G?! Interesting.

And yeah... I'd have to agree somewhat with Law not being very... smart. Apparently people started making out in public at Law Camp. And they're supposed to be the 'elite' of university <_<

And I could've done law if I wanted to. le sigh
social life =/= academic life

being a sensible basement azn does not mean you're intelligent

going wild and partying every friday and saturday night doesn't mean you're a herp derp

i was at the bar friday afternoon with Arceupins and i saw a whole bunch of people from SCIF camp (baulko kids too) having drinks for someones birthday even though some of them had class afterwards

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
um no it doesnt sound better and you can only get arrested if theres pretty much sex, digital sex and public indecency.

there is nothing wrong with making out in public and i really want to fucking smack you around this time. if you dont want to see it look away. its a free country.

and im guessing that they didnt do much more that pashing in public so i guess they have self restraint just like most fucking people you dipshit.
Well, I wasn't there at Law Camp - I heard about those shenanigans from... nutcracker actually. We talked a bit on Friday near the Quad.

I'm sure there was at least one underage person there who probably shouldn't have seen that anyway...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)