• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

70 WAM. Easy or difficult? (2 Viewers)

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
Well, I wasn't there at Law Camp - I heard about those shenanigans from... nutcracker actually. We talked a bit on Friday near the Quad.

I'm sure there was at least one underage person there who probably shouldn't have seen that anyway...
underage to see people making out? yeah you would be fucking great in law with your 95 ATAR.

you see people have this lovely option to look away. freedom.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
wat

is there a minimum age to see a couple making out?
There is an age, of course. Too young and the person may start trying it out inappropriately. Too old and the person gets their walking stick out and says "In my day..."

The face-making gods use your face as an example for why they shouldn't go to work drunk.
Right, and your face is the one they made with precision and tons of planning? /sarcasm

underage to see people making out? yeah you would be fucking great in law with your 95 ATAR.

you see people have this lovely option to look away. freedom.
It's called bonus points, Jaundice. And I would be great at law because I know a few lawyers around. Like remember that David Jones case a few months ago? The girl's lawyer is someone I know. He knows my name. I was like "OMG HE KNOWS MY NAME!!!"

And I don't have a problem with people making out in public - of course I can look away. I just think that they would have the inhibition to get a room somewhere so that some people wouldn't have to restrict their viewing arc to 300 degrees because the other 60 degrees is filled with two people making the beast with two backs or whatever it's called...

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
There is an age, of course. Too young and the person may start trying it out inappropriately. Too old and the person gets their walking stick out and says "In my day..."

Right, and your face is the one they made with precision and tons of planning? /sarcasm

It's called bonus points, Jaundice.

And I don't have a problem with people making out in public - of course I can look away. I just think that they would have the inhibition to get a room somewhere so that some people wouldn't have to restrict their viewing arc to 300 degrees because the other 60 degrees is filled with two people making the beast with two backs or whatever it's called...
this is why you are socially retarded and why you should never go to parties. its what young people do.

TwinClom

I am just like you.
HSC
There is an age, of course. Too young and the person may start trying it out inappropriately.
I will hire two hundred 15 year old blondes to force themselves upon you and make out with you in public. There will be no escape.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
theres a whole uni culture about young people enjoying themselves and hooking up etc.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
this is why you are socially retarded and why you should never go to parties. its what young people do.
Then why aren't you at a party then?

law has no bonus points m8
Really? I could've sworn it was part of the courses that allowed it. If not, oh well. That's what transferring is for =P

I will hire two hundred 15 year old blondes to force themselves upon you and make out with you in public. There will be no escape.
15 year olds? Blondes? wat.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
I'm pretty sure there are no bonus points for law.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I could be wrong - and if so, I'll accept it and you may all ridicule me nicely. But only for a little bit so you all don't permanently damage my feelings! =P

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
I think you've been watching too many American college movies...?
no obviously you dont get around at uni and you ARE socially retarded

uni isnt just about academic and career oppurtunities. its about social and relationship oppurtunities too.

havent you noticed all the sponsered parites and uni parties.

i havent done parties since i was like 15.

Last edited:

twistedrebel

HSC
i only went to uni for the chicks, but i picked the wrong one :(

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
no obviously you dont get around at uni and you arent socially retarded

uni isnt just about academic and career oppurtunities. its about social and relationship oppurtunities too.

havent you noticed all the sponsered parites and uni parties.

i havent done parties since i was like 15.
Come on, where's the positive attitude? I don't get around (whatever that means) at uni yet.

And of course I realise that it's about social and relationship opportunities... all this darn groupwork kinda forces it.

I also saw some of the parties but never really make a note to go because I'm so behind on this darn work <_<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)