90210 (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
I like it :( I'm cut Channel 10 brought it back for one more ep and then axed it again? Retarded as fuck.

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
just watch it on the 'net there are plenty of sites that let you watch 90210

em_516

bludging..
HSC
I have been, but this was on tv first. I'd rather save my d/l quota where I can.

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
Agreed. First few episodes were promising. After that it just nosedived into Cliche territory like a Nazi warplane. And plus, only that chick's mom was hot...Naomi's mum or something. Hahaha!! Not even the characters are memorable enough.

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
wannabe version of the O.C?
I wouldn't say The O.C. was a 'wannabe version' of 90210, but rather The O.C. was a wannabe version of it(as in the much larger Beverly Hills 90210 franchise which includes the new 90210)

Beverly Hills 90210 has been around since 1990(and set the standards for the teen drama) and 90210 is just a continuation of it whereas with the OC, it was just another Teen drama following the formulaic ideas created by Beverly Hills 90210.

See where I'm coming from?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yep, agreed. And to be honest I wouldn't say The O.C. is/was the be all to end all of teen dramas after all it did end early/in a rush during it's final reason as the ratings was just not there anymore - not that it isn't good but other teen dramas have been more sucessful.

RUCUT?

gO die
HSC
serzly channel 10 confused the hell out of me with this show...
one week it was on ... the next week it was taken off.,,, WTF !

didnt they take it off ,,, coz it just wasnt popular?

but when i asked pplz .. EVERYONE was WATCHING IT !

BOSSSSS

HSC
90210 is awesome! Heaps of ppl hate it but I love it! I hate how Aus won't show it. Its not even on FOXTEL. Apparently, Ch10 was spose to air the rest of the season in summer but summer is nearly over...

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Yeh they did like one more ep and then cut it again.
I'm still watching it, I like it.
So don't care about Annie and Ethan but I'm glad Dixon and Silver are back. Though I think Ethan will get over that Rhonda chick when he realises she's faking.

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
Yeh they did like one more ep and then cut it again.
I'm still watching it, I like it.
So don't care about Annie and Ethan but I'm glad Dixon and Silver are back. Though I think Ethan will get over that Rhonda chick when he realises she's faking.
i rkn its good im stillw athcing it too

when the eps end they always make me speechless

if u guys wnat to watch any tv drama or movie

TV, Film & Entertainment News, Reviews & Discussions - SideReel!

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
It's good seeing Silver and Dixon back, after all breaking up with someone like her in the first place was probably the stupidest thing anyone could do.

I feel so sorry for Adrianna and Ty about her problem

Oh yeah another thing I want to say about the show is that the intro/theme tune sucks

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
It's good seeing Silver and Dixon back, after all breaking up with someone like her in the first place was probably the stupidest thing anyone could do.

I feel so sorry for Adrianna and Ty about her problem

Oh yeah another thing I want to say about the show is that the intro/theme tune sucks

i reckon sif break up wtih silver wtf she is one fine girl

and yeh,, u can so tell adrianna still likes navid eg when he accidently came into the drama room haha

and yeh the intro is quite crap, its like a modernised version of the old lol

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
the intro is quite crap, its like a modernised version of the old lol
it should be more like the old one, when I first saw the intro for the new one I was WTF that's it? The old one was better

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
90210 is awesome! Heaps of ppl hate it but I love it! I hate how Aus won't show it. Its not even on FOXTEL. Apparently, Ch10 was spose to air the rest of the season in summer but summer is nearly over...
i think its cause chanel 10 own the rights of the show hopefully they can sell it to foxtel or sumthing sigh, it srsly does get better as the season progresses..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)