99.85 ATAR Medical Student from UNSW offering HSC and Preliminary Maths Tuition (2U, 3U, 4U) (1 Viewer)

pn99

HSC
Qualifications
Hi, I’m Prag and I’m a maths tutor based in the Hills area. I graduated from Baulkham Hills High School and am currently a second year medical student at the University of New South Wales. I took physics, chemistry, 4U maths and English for my HSC in 2017 with marks as below:

Ext 2 Maths: 99 (ranked 3rd internally, 1st in Trials)
Ext 1 Maths: 99
Overall ATAR: 99.85

Teaching
- Offering Preliminary and HSC maths tuition at all levels (2U, 3U, 4U).
- Able to cater for students of all calibre, with personalised lessons
- 2hr lessons tailored to individual students' needs, areas of weaknesses

- Problem-based teaching focusing on maximising marks in school assessments --> theory + approach towards difficult problems
- Teaching mostly from Textbooks (Cambridge, Terry Lee) & Past Paper Questions (exposure to exam-style questions) - Lesson Structure: Typical lesson will comprise of going through any questions from last week's class and assigned HW questions. - Class will involve teaching followed by question-based application by student in class. - Homework will be assigned for completion by next weeks class.

- Available on weekends (preferred) and weekdays if evenings and preferred meeting place would be student's home or at a public library e.g. Castle Hill Library.

Pricing
- Private 2hr one-on-one classes: $55/hr
- If interested feel free to contact me @ 0404916877

Experience
- Teaching Experience for the past 2 years with tutoring college
- Private Tutoring Experience in Maths (Ext 1 and 2) for Preliminary and HSC

Working With Children Check
Yes, I'm cleared to work with children in New South Wales until 29-Jan-2023 (details available on request)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)