• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

A question (1 Viewer)

Miss Code

HSC
Is it just me or are kids like in year 7-10 getting more and more annoying?

I was in the senior study today studying for my exam tomorrow and these kids who had scripture or something cause they were in year 7 sat outside the room on the tables yelling and screaming at each other.
I kindly walk out and ask "can you please be softer im studying for my year 12 half yearlys"
I walk back into the room and BAM they start getting louder and louder and bang on the walls. i put up with this for awhile then i get pissed off and walk out and yell " I came out and asked yous nicely can yous be softer, now im telling yous SHUT THE FUCK UP im trying to study" So i go back into the room.
Again these smart arse kids decide they are top shit start banging more and just beig fuckwits so once again i go out and yell at them "im fucking serious shut the fuck up, unlike you i want to pass my HSC so shut the fuck up now"
These kids kept going to the bell went for 6th period i sat there wanting to punch them out hey. As they walked of they had to bang against the wall 100 times tho!

Just me or anyone else sick of kids who dont give a shit about education?

Miss Code

HSC
its fucked, when we were in year 7 there was no way i would do what these idiots do now! No respect! even some year 11s tho sit there screaming/ play cricket in ss! ill laugh when they fail not to be a bitch just cause they dont give a shit about anyone else :burn:

monesh

HSC
lol, year 7 kids wouldnt piss of year 12's in my school, half of them are fully sick hektik cunts that go gym every day rather then study, and about 20 of my mates r heaps tall since we play ball...so yeah, not smart aye lol.

roar84eighty

HSC
N/A
i think it's relative, when i was younger i was oblivious to this shit because i was part of it.

0hNivlek

HSC
Yah lots of feral juniors here think they're all that. Lol asshole TBs.

monesh

HSC
its k, they will have to cop that shit when they grow up also...but it will be worse.

iiinsane02

HSC
Yah lots of feral juniors here think they're all that. Lol asshole TBs.
They also walk around as if they own the place.
Maybe the juniors are no longer intimidated by the seniors anymore.

Exerting your senior authority over the juniors is the way to go! Eg. When it's crowded and you're blocking the juniors path, don't move. Let them move around you instead. :haha::haha:

.. though it works more effectively if you're tall and big and have an intimidating presence.

Miss Code

HSC
They also walk around as if they own the place.
Maybe the juniors are no longer intimidated by the seniors anymore.

Exerting your senior authority over the juniors is the way to go! Eg. When it's crowded and you're blocking the juniors path, don't move. Let them move around you instead. :haha::haha:

.. though it works more effectively if you're tall and big and have an intimidating presence.

Im tall, but im female, males here dont give a shit. they will push and be rude little bastards. one day ill hit them in the head with my heavy folder and textbooks on top :rofl:

monesh

HSC
once some year 7 kid when i was in year 12 so lyk term 1 tried to push in front of me at canteen line, i got my hand, clamped on his head and just pulled him right to the back and said 'try that again and i will rip your nuts of', the little fgt ran. but i lost my spot in line so i got mate to buy. the end. :|

shaon0

HSC
Is it just me or are kids like in year 7-10 getting more and more annoying?

I was in the senior study today studying for my exam tomorrow and these kids who had scripture or something cause they were in year 7 sat outside the room on the tables yelling and screaming at each other.
I kindly walk out and ask "can you please be softer im studying for my year 12 half yearlys"
I walk back into the room and BAM they start getting louder and louder and bang on the walls. i put up with this for awhile then i get pissed off and walk out and yell " I came out and asked yous nicely can yous be softer, now im telling yous SHUT THE FUCK UP im trying to study" So i go back into the room.
Again these smart arse kids decide they are top shit start banging more and just beig fuckwits so once again i go out and yell at them "im fucking serious shut the fuck up, unlike you i want to pass my HSC so shut the fuck up now"
These kids kept going to the bell went for 6th period i sat there wanting to punch them out hey. As they walked of they had to bang against the wall 100 times tho!

Just me or anyone else sick of kids who dont give a shit about education?
yeah, the juniors are annoying.

gunne

Mew Nember
HSC
Or maybe, as they get older they mature and get into less trouble. Just maybe

shell.q

HSC
yes they are getting much more annoying then ever before. i have a pass to sit in a different area for my study periods as the library is always to noisy with the i dont care footy head guys so 'we go to where it is meant to be quite to get yr7-10ers being aboslute fools....mind u i dont say anything to the kids i just go up the the teacher and tell them to get the kids to shut up.

but we had so much troubles with yr7ers on our bus last yr, they threaton to fight us outside of school one day, me, a few friends n my sis are swimmers so big shoulders n jizz, our friends just laughed at them, and told them try it at school on monday, somewhat scared them away.

ahh the joys of annoying juniours. they walk around like the world is the own....we were never that bad. i can honestly say that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)