Votes: 17 6.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
robbie1 said:
"Supposed" commandments that nobody abides by ?

*shakes head and walks away*
replace nobody with "not all", basically.

Your argument about Jesus owning the body does absolutely nothing to me.

It would be like if someone argued with you using Wiccan beliefs.

It does nothing.

Also, robbie1, is using the morning after pill considered murder too?

gerhard

HSC
if masturbating is murder then ive probably killed billions

*Minka*

HSC
robbie1 said:
No.

If rape led to pregnancy, the child should be baptised and given to someone who is willing to care for it. There are always people who want to adopt.

Thats assuming the mother is unable to care for it. If she wants to keep it then good on her and God will help her raise it.
I love how Christian Males don't care about the emotional impact it would have on a woamn to be forced to carry a rapists baby for 9 months and give birth to it.

It is because it will never happen to you and you don't care about women.

robbie1

HSC
*Minka* said:
I love how Christian Males don't care about the emotional impact it would have on a woamn to be forced to carry a rapists baby for 9 months and give birth to it.

It is because it will never happen to you and you don't care about women.
Incorrect, I know it wouldn't be easy. The woman would be devestated, but with God's help she can see it through and give the baby up for adoption. Rape or not, she is still bringing life into the world.

People dont realise these days how much God can actually help us. I can probably speak for a lot of people on this forum when I say that our granparents and great-granparents had much harder lives than we do today.

My great grandfather for example, lived to see 3 wars (WW1, WW2 and the war in Croatia). He grew up in poverty and during times where food was scarce. He had to engage in back braking labour to earn a few cents so they had bread to eat.

Yet, he never complained. He was very holy and God took away all the pain. These days, people feel a little upset and claim to have "depression", which people like my GGF probably felt to a much larger extent. But people prayed back then, and God helped them. Today, we have it so much easier yet everyone has depression because they cant handle a bit of stress - they dont pray and even worse they mock God.

My point is that victims of rape should seek help from God. They will recieve it if they seek it with all their heart. So therefore, abortion is not necessary under any circumstances.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Robbie, When you see the commandment 'thou shalt not murder' don't you think that's rather simplistic? I mean surely you'd support murder in some situations, right? What if murdering 1 man means that 100,000 more get to live? I'm sorry Robbie but the world is far more complicated than your God would lead you to believe.

BTW another commandment is keeping the sabbath day holy, I don't see you picketting shop-keeps because they're working on sundays - Just accept that abortion hurts your own moral view of the world and stop bringing your religion into the debate. With the way you and people with like views to you act you'd think the bible was full of orders from God to keep gays from marrying and women from aborting. I've read it. It isn't.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
robbie1 said:
Yes men should keep their pants on if they dont want a baby. But generally its women who support abortion - claiming its their bodies when it really isnt.
In order for the state to interfere the burden of proof lies on their shoulders. Prove to me my body belongs to Jesus and I'll gladly abstain from sex until such point as I get married. Also that's a gross generalisation, cause last time I checked a very large chunk of the pro-choicers in this thread had penises.
robbie1 said:
Do not commit murder is one of the Ten Commandments.
Abortion isn't murder, because it's not unlawful and very rarely malicious.
robbie1 said:
"Supposed" commandments that nobody abides by ?

*shakes head and walks away*
Have you ever worked on the Sabbath?
robbie1 said:
Incorrect, I know it wouldn't be easy. The woman would be devestated, but with God's help she can see it through and give the baby up for adoption. Rape or not, she is still bringing life into the world.

People dont realise these days how much God can actually help us. I can probably speak for a lot of people on this forum when I say that our granparents and great-granparents had much harder lives than we do today.

My great grandfather for example, lived to see 3 wars (WW1, WW2 and the war in Croatia). He grew up in poverty and during times where food was scarce. He had to engage in back braking labour to earn a few cents so they had bread to eat.

Yet, he never complained. He was very holy and God took away all the pain. These days, people feel a little upset and claim to have "depression", which people like my GGF probably felt to a much larger extent. But people prayed back then, and God helped them. Today, we have it so much easier yet everyone has depression because they cant handle a bit of stress - they dont pray and even worse they mock God.

My point is that victims of rape should seek help from God. They will recieve it if they seek it with all their heart. So therefore, abortion is not necessary under any circumstances.
I'm sick of reciting this argument:
1. God is infallible.
2. God is all knowing.
3. God is all powerful.
C. God knows what's going to happen to you before it happens, and he can't change his mind or fail to carry it out due to 1 and 3, hence prayer, or seeking help from God do nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Hey robbie1, I am much more interested about your ideas on murder

So out of further curiousity, could you analyse the following scenarios and whether you approve of them?

Scenario 1- Murder for Protection

A psychotic killer is rampaging your house, wanting to kill your family as well as you. You kill him first to protect those you love. There was never any time to plan it all out.

Scenario 2 - Mercy Killing

When you are at war, and your mate is captured by the enemy. You're full aware that he will be slowly tortured beyond recognition before being executed. He has expressed to you a few times before that this is what he'd want you to do if he were captured - a single shot to the head to minimise suffering.

Scenario 3 - Euthanasia

One of your relatives has a incurable disease and will ultimatley die within a few months. Her partner died a long time ago, and she feels she has lived a full and enjoyable life. She experiences immense amounts of pain every possible second and expresses how content she is on passing away. She requests euthanasia.

If no to all of the above, meaning murder is just plain wrong in your eyes, I feel I'd have no further questions for you.

Last edited:

bshoc

HSC
N/A
secret said:
Very small minority who appose it ay? I would assume there is millions actually. However, I see your point but it's not argued or evaluated well.

I'd like you to give me the exact reason why you think they should carry the label murderer? Also, discuss the reasons you personally hold a strong resentment towards them? -I can sense the resentment you have towards them by the tone of your text.

I ain't trying to attack you, I am simply interested in your opinions and am learning from them.

If you kill another living human being knowingly and willingly, you are a murderer - its not in any way a complex line of thought I assure you, it just requires a little common sense.

As for feminism, I dont resent them for the traditional white christian reasons, but for the fact that whilst feminism claims to push for equality, they only push for one side, see the legal system for example, a clearly biased institution against white males. Truly, I cannot love what I am if I do not hate what I am not. And as my ideal is a system when "male" and "female" doesent exist, only "citizen" all living under concrete and anfailable iron laws, something like feminism disgusts me to no end.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
robbie1 said:
So, this is what you people support:

WARNING: graphic and NSFW http://www.geocities.com/kekogut/images/10_week.jpg

Animals.
Not only do I feel you should've written a warning before you posted that picture link, could you please supply the website link of where that picture was taken? It just seems unreliable sitting there with no context.

HSC
robbie1 said:
So, this is what you people support:

WARNING: graphic and NSFW http://www.geocities.com/kekogut/images/10_week.jpg

You'r animals.
Fuck yes, make mine a double.

Just to clarify, I used to make a point of trying to be reasonable with clowns like you, but I've given up. Regardless of how much of an affront it is to you and your shitty religion, for the forseeable future people are going to continue exercising their right to make their own decisions regarding their own bodies (and their own parasitic growths which are not yet classifiable as human lives).

Rather than trying to hammer this point home, I prefer to laugh at your expense, which is precisely what I'm doing now. Think about it son, there are loads of "murders" being conducted daily around the world in this fashion :) A lot of them are probably even more unattractive than what you've posted, but that changes nothing, it's still happening, and you can't do a thing about it ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bshoc

HSC
N/A
So I take it then, omgzergrush, that you were a parasitic growth that never stopped being a parasite?

bshoc

HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
Not only do I feel you should've written a warning before you posted that picture link, could you please supply the website link of where that picture was taken? It just seems unreliable sitting there with no context.
But why? Its not "alive", why would you want a warning?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
bshoc said:
But why? Its not "alive", why would you want a warning?
That's little to do with the argument and more along BoS guidelines.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
ogmzergrush said:
Correct, I was not aborted. Ten points to the man in the fez!
I generally dont see life as equal to parasite, but your case may just be an exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)