Votes: 17 6.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
ogmzergrush said:
Keep up the good work fuckchops, you do us all proud!
I do myself proud because I dont support killing babies, nor sinking down to your level of idiocy becuase unlike you, my case has legitimacy.

HSC
bshoc said:
I do myself proud because I dont support killing babies, nor sinking down to your level of idiocy becuase unlike you, my case has legitimacy.
Yes, I too see the merit in arguing for the rights of an unborn infant, which is arguably not even alive up till a certain point, in many cases with limited prospects for survival, etc, over those of living, breathing individuals. Good work, you're fighting the right fight son!

bshoc

HSC
N/A
ogmzergrush said:
Yes, I too see the merit in arguing for the rights of an unborn infant, which is arguably not even alive up till a certain point, in many cases with limited prospects for survival, etc, over those of living, breathing individuals. Good work, you're fighting the right fight son!
95% of all abortion are what one calls "convenience abortions", in this context the whole rape/threat to mothers life exception clause barely warrants a mention, btw there have been cases where premature babies as young as 22 or 23 weeks have survived, as reflected in Roe v. Wade

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roe_v._Wade

Breathing? A fetus gets oxygen from its mother or from a machine if born premature - many of what you difine as people also cant "breathe" and need a machine to do it for them, that mean they're dead?

No, its just means youre a fuckwit.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I don't approve of abortions that late actually bshoc.

Most people supporting abortions in this thread don't.

Besides, only a severely small number of abortions are carried out that late.

Although I could probably source a better website, this says abortions in america being around 20 weeks old are 1.4%

And really, the abusive language is inappropriate.

Last edited:

robbie1

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
Not only do I feel you should've written a warning before you posted that picture link, could you please supply the website link of where that picture was taken? It just seems unreliable sitting there with no context.
Just go to google images and type in 'aborted babies'.

See for yourselves what you are actually supporting.

HSC
bshoc said:
Random bullshit which brings nothing new to the table.
If you'd like to see the well reasoned responses, supported by equally useless references and so on, scroll back through the last twenty or so pages this dead horse (OR SHOULD I SAY FOETUS LOL) has been being beaten. Mine are in there somewhere, and I've got no interest in spelling it out again because as far as I see it nothing has changed, and nothing which hasn't already been responded to by both sides here has emerged.

bshoc said:
No, its just means youre a fuckwit.
I thought you weren't lowering yourself to my level of idiocy? ;) ;)

Edit: And as U_I_C has pointed out, most of what you've just said is irrelevant here anyway, because nobody as far as I can see is supporting taking to babies with a coathanger that late in the pregnancy.

robbie1

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
Hey robbie1, I am much more interested about your ideas on murder

So out of further curiousity, could you analyse the following scenarios and whether you approve of them?

Scenario 1- Murder for Protection

A psychotic killer is rampaging your house, wanting to kill your family as well as you. You kill him first to protect those you love. There was never any time to plan it all out.

Scenario 2 - Mercy Killing

When you are at war, and your mate is captured by the enemy. You're full aware that he will be slowly tortured beyond recognition before being executed. He has expressed to you a few times before that this is what he'd want you to do if he were captured - a single shot to the head to minimise suffering.

Scenario 3 - Euthanasia

One of your relatives has a incurable disease and will ultimatley die within a few months. Her partner died a long time ago, and she feels she has lived a full and enjoyable life. She experiences immense amounts of pain every possible second and expresses how content she is on passing away. She requests euthanasia.

If no to all of the above, meaning murder is just plain wrong in your eyes, I feel I'd have no further questions for you.
Difficult questions.

For the first one, I would say its OK only if killing the person is the very last resort. You should try to defend yourself without killing him. Maybe knock him unconscious or something. But if in defending yourself you accidently kill him then I dont think God will punish you, if it truly is an accident.

For the second one, I would have to say no because you are willingly and knowingly committing murder.

For the third one, also no. Look how much Jesus suffered, yet he was free from sin. It is logical then that us, sinners, also suffer. Also, it is willingly committing murder.

robbie1

HSC
ogmzergrush said:
Fuck yes, make mine a double.

Just to clarify, I used to make a point of trying to be reasonable with clowns like you, but I've given up. Regardless of how much of an affront it is to you and your shitty religion, for the forseeable future people are going to continue exercising their right to make their own decisions regarding their own bodies (and their own parasitic growths which are not yet classifiable as human lives).

Rather than trying to hammer this point home, I prefer to laugh at your expense, which is precisely what I'm doing now. Think about it son, there are loads of "murders" being conducted daily around the world in this fashion :) A lot of them are probably even more unattractive than what you've posted, but that changes nothing, it's still happening, and you can't do a thing about it ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
So your lauging at innocent babies being murdered? How nice of you.

HSC
robbie1 said:
So your lauging at innocent babies being murdered? How nice of you.
Well, if you really call what they "kill" "babies" then yes, yes I am. Personally I don't call them babies, so I'd say no from my perspective. Just to spell it out though, basically I'm laughing at you being so put out about what people do with their own bodies, and the shit growing inside their own bodies. I'm also laughing at how nothing the almighty Jesus and you do or say can stop it.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
robbie1 said:
Difficult questions.

For the first one, I would say its OK only if killing the person is the very last resort. You should try to defend yourself without killing him. Maybe knock him unconscious or something. But if in defending yourself you accidently kill him then I dont think God will punish you, if it truly is an accident.

For the second one, I would have to say no because you are willingly and knowingly committing murder.

For the third one, also no. Look how much Jesus suffered, yet he was free from sin. It is logical then that us, sinners, also suffer. Also, it is willingly committing murder.
Although I may not agree, I suppose the brighter side here is that you are consistant with your values, which is something I respect more than someone who is selective and really contradicting.

I hope, however, that you do not feel more disgusted about abortion than the hundreds of thousands that die from injustices like hunger, poverty, war or terror. I don't really respect people that are like that: eg Christians who hate homosexuality but then have no opinion or interest in real world issues. Bit of an extreme example but you get my drift.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
It's funny hearing the stances of anti-abortionists and how they stand on other subjects. robbie1 you have been a notorious tool your entire BOS career. You music tastes suggest a selfish personality so why do you care what other people do with their lives? We don't govern how you decide to live your life so you stay the fuck out of other people's lives comprende?

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
robbie1 said:
Just go to google images and type in 'aborted babies'.

See for yourselves what you are actually supporting.
I wonder if 50 cents supports abortion ;)

Anyone who argues against abortion has no respect for a woman’s right to control her own body. She becomes co opted and becomes container against her will. And enough with this 'if women don't want to have babies they shouldn’t have sex' (or the lovely and ever so understanding and not in the least demeaning or crude 'they should keep their legs together').

And enough with all this religious mumbo jumbo bullshit. Yes ok, we get it. You don't have sex before marriage. But anyways when the fuck did marriage correlate with being the right environment to bring up a child? So you get married. You have sex on a regular basis and the girl falls pregnant. How is that situation any different to before the person was married?

We can choose to live in the real world or in the land of make believe. Modern society has planned pregnancies and planned pregnancies are good for all involved. Go back to the dark ages if you like when women were continually barefoot, pregnant and every pregnancy was a miracle. Interestingly enough we exist in the REAL WORLD! Not every pregnancy is a miracle. For many people its unwelcome, some people genuinely cannot afford it and are really not ready for a pregnancy. And all this abstinence crap. Sorry but people have sex. It's natural; it feels good it makes you feel better. In the REAL WORLD boys and girls have sex and nothing you tell them is going to stop them doing it.

At the moment all Robbie, who doesn’t have the first fucking clue how to use a dictionary, is telling us the way to prevent teen pregnancies is to tell everyone to not have sex, totally ignoring the fact that humans, no matter what you tell them, will have sex. He also tells girls to embrace god. Do you really think he is going to reach anyone or any female with his condescending ‘girls should keep their legs together’ oversimplification of human relationships and sex?

I couldnt help but laugh at his suggestion that all pro choice people are female. I don't know any
guy who would be thrilled with the emotional and financial miracle of having a child after a one night stand.

um...end rant. But seriously. Robbie gives me no faith in humanity.

Last edited:

robbie1

HSC
ogmzergrush said:
Well, if you really call what they "kill" "babies" then yes, yes I am. Personally I don't call them babies, so I'd say no from my perspective. Just to spell it out though, basically I'm laughing at you being so put out about what people do with their own bodies, and the shit growing inside their own bodies. I'm also laughing at how nothing the almighty Jesus and you do can stop it.
There is nothing I can do about it, correct. Dosen't mean I cant express my disgust at a society which supports the murder of babies.

As for Jesus, if only you knew how wrong you are. You will one day my friend, one day.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
transcendent said:
It's funny hearing the stances of anti-abortionists and how they stand on other subjects. robbie1 you have been a notorious tool your entire BOS career. You music tastes suggest a selfish personality so why do you care what other people do with their lives? We don't govern how you decide to live your life so you stay the fuck out of other people's lives comprende?
If you truly supported what you say, you would recognize the fact that when a baby is aborted its life is being fucked around by someone else.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
I hope, however, that you do not feel more disgusted about abortion than the hundreds of thousands that die from injustices like hunger, poverty, war or terror. I don't really respect people that are like that: eg Christians who hate homosexuality but then have no opinion or interest in real world issues. Bit of an extreme example but you get my drift.
All the issues you list, including eradicating homosexuality are important.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
wheredanton said:
I wonder if 50 cents supports abortion ;)

Anyone who argues against abortion has no respect for a woman’s right to control her own body. She becomes co opted and becomes container against her will. And enough with this 'if women don't want to have babies they shouldn’t have sex' (or the lovely and ever so understanding and not in the least demeaning or crude 'they should keep their legs together').
Too much to ask of todays society that women dont fuck everything in sight eh, moron.

robbie1

HSC
transcendent said:
Generally I don't care about what other people do, but when it comes to murder of babies who cannot defend themselves I feel someone has to defend them.

As for being a 'notorious tool', please, if I am a tool becasue I dont support killing babies, then I am happy to be one.

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
bshoc said:
If you truly supported what you say, you would recognize the fact that when a baby is aborted its life is being fucked around by someone else.
Invalid argument when one of the issues in question is whether if the fetus is actually a "life".

HSC
robbie1 said:
There is nothing I can do about it, correct. Dosen't mean I cant express my disgust at a society which supports the murder of babies.
Personally I'm impressed by a society that can look at such issues in an objective enough fashion not to let the "murder" of some sort of growth put them off ensuring that the needs and interests of the living are served. It'd disgust me greatly if we let flowery bullshit like Jesus and religion, which is very prescriptive while at the same time offering no viable solutions, get in the way of looking after real people.

robbie1 said:
As for Jesus, if only you knew how wrong you are. You will one day my friend, one day.
Ohnoes! I shall step up construction of the bomb shelter in my yard, first thing tomorrow. I for one shall be ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)