• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Abortion debate (1 Viewer)

Abortion debate

• Abortion illegalised

Votes: 51 19.8%
  • Tougher laws

Votes: 35 13.6%
  • Keep current laws

Votes: 155 60.1%
  • don't care

Votes: 17 6.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
ogmzergrush said:
You're the dumb cunt ranting about how people have abortions because they sleep around and get pregnant.
And you've already lost this debate by resorting to random name calling.

I also dont have to affirm my beliefs by infering on non-existant "everyone else" or "other people"

Also, jesus is of fuck all relevance in making an objective assessment of this situation, so if you're going to tell people not to post useless crap, perhaps you can try the same.
Find me one post where I mention my opinions being correct becuase of jesus/the bible/religion etc. and I'll admit that I'm wrong about anything.

Leave robbie to his beliefs, I dont have any, not that this should matter.

Further to that, if we're interested in making progress, you may want to read the last TWENTY FUCKING PAGES of this thread, and attempt to avoid REPEATING THE SAME MOTHER FUCKING POINTS, over and over and FUCKING OVER AGAIN. WE GET IT ALREADY.
So let see, you agree that

murder = bad
dead things cannot grow, therefore a fetus is alive

if not, you dont get it.

Fuck off you pretentious cunt, and come back when you've got half a clue. Failing that, fuck off anyway, and don't pretend like what I'm saying is any less relevant than the constant stream of bullshit which you're providing us all with.
Becuase I dont want to? The same reason I dont accept your constant stream shit, you're a moron, stupid, nothing in your brain, and therefore, you're irrelevant.

Last edited:

bshoc

HSC
N/A
wheredanton said:
you mean if I get aids I can get over it like the flu? you mean I have a good chance of not dying of aids or its related ailments?
Yes, many live to old age, so even die natural deaths. There have even been cases where AIDS was supposedly "cured" by the body, one in England not too long ago.

Last edited:

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
robbie1 said:
Hunger, poverty etc are major issues but so is abortion. And with abortion, it can actually be prevented very easily, either don't have sex or embrace your pregnancy and thank God for the gift he has given you.
that's so effing easy for you to say. You're like one of them guys who believe they can do whatever they like without having to worry about anything e.g sleep around with 20 chicks a day, get them pregnant etc. Your views on issues like this are getting outdated.
-------------------
all women should have the right to make their own decisions concerning THEIR OWN BODY.:burn:

It's THEIR body, not YOURS!

*ok I'm done.

HSC
bshoc said:
I was done with this "debate" long before the latest wave of clowns arrived, my views have already been provided and discussed earlier in the thread. My current frustration arises from the fact that said latest shipment from the clown factory seems to be intent on discussing the same issues again, although ostensibly with less pretence of a "clue" than the previous wave of your kind.

bshoc said:
Find me one post where I mention my opinions being correct becuase of jesus/the bible/religion etc. and I'll admit that I'm wrong about anything.

I'm getting my morons mixed up, you were the girls shouldn't be sluts guy, not the religious zealot. I care not, and you're right, it does make no difference.

bshoc said:

murder = bad

if not, you dont get it.
See previous twenty pages, murder requires a (human) life, and the termination of said life to be illegal. The definition of a life varies depending on your approach, and from mine does not include foetuses up until a point. As abortion is currently legal, it is also not murder, and I find your use of this term a cheap attempt at evoking an emotional response devoid of reason and objectivity. If you can't read over what I've said previously, I'm not about to type it all again for your benefit. Further to that, you're mistaken if you think you're bringing anything new to the table here.

bshoc said:
Becuase I dont want to? The same reason I dont accept your constant stream shit, you're a moron, stupid, nothing in your brain, and therefore, you're irrelevant.
Exactly, you're not about to stop posting what I see as irrelevant shit, and similarly, I'm not about to stop just because you've said the same thing to me. This is why I responded as I did to you when you told me to stop posting useless crap, and I'm glad that we've reached an agreement on the fact that a call for the other party to "stop posting useless crap" is pointless, and more than a little retarded. I'll also take the liberty of reminding you of the fact that YOU were the first person to make such a request, and that my response was simply to point out to you how ridiculous this was ;)

bshoc

HSC
N/A
ogmzergrush said:
I was done with this "debate" long before the latest wave of clowns arrived, my views have already been provided and discussed earlier in the thread. My current frustration arises from the fact that said latest shipment from the clown factory seems to be intent on discussing the same issues again, although ostensibly with less pretence of a "clue" than the previous wave of your kind.
Seeing as how you were "finished" you sure are having trouble adressing even the most basic points, let alone understanding their complexities.

I'm getting my morons mixed up, you were the girls shouldn't be sluts guy, not the religious zealot. I care not, and you're right, it does make no difference.
No I'm the everyone has to take personal responsibility for their own actions guy.

See previous twenty pages, murder requires a (human) life, and the termination of said life to be illegal. The definition of a life varies depending on your approach, and from mine does not include foetuses up until a point. As abortion is currently legal, it is also not murder, and I find your use of this term a cheap attempt at evoking an emotional response devoid of reason and objectivity. If you can't read over what I've said previously, I'm not about to type it all again for your benefit. Further to that, you're mistaken if you think you're bringing anything new to the table here.
Ok, thus a fetus is not "life" becuase it is dead, yet that which is dead cannot grow, wheres your logic? Obviously non-existant., I dont give a shit when you think life starts, I care about when it ACTUALLY starts, so if you want to argue this point with me, you're going to have to adress that little bit of tricky logic above.

Caution: May require more brain power than you are capable of.

Exactly, you're not about to stop posting what I see as irrelevant shit, and similarly, I'm not about to stop just because you've said the same thing to me.
I didnt tell you to stop, I just noted that you are irrelevant.

This is why I responded as I did to you when you told me to stop posting useless crap, and I'm glad that we've reached an agreement on the fact that a call for the other party to "stop posting useless crap" is pointless, and more than a little retarded.
Its useless crap becuase you fail to adress the facts before you express your opinion, its a cammon human quality, but no bullshit gets past me.
(Btw I said for you to only stop posting the "uesless crap" parts of your posts, maybe when you're done drawing with your crayons you could post some more "the"s and "and"s as your spelling is seemingly flawless)

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
bshoc said:

I also dont have to affirm my beliefs by infering on non-existant "everyone else" or "other people"

murder = bad

if not, you dont get it.

So because you ate plant or animal matter for dinner tonight that makes you a murderer?

robbie1

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
that's so effing easy for you to say. You're like one of them guys who believe they can do whatever they like without having to worry about anything e.g sleep around with 20 chicks a day, get them pregnant etc. Your views on issues like this are getting outdated.
-------------------
all women should have the right to make their own decisions concerning THEIR OWN BODY.:burn:

It's THEIR body, not YOURS!

*ok I'm done.
Firstly, I am a virgin so "sleeping around with 20 chicks a day" is not something I do.

Secondly, it is not "their bodies". Do you know when your heart will stop beating? Do you know how many hairs are on your head? Can you guarantee that will wake up 2morow alive and healthy?

Your body belongs to God. He knows how many hairs are on your head and He will decide when your time is up. And yes, slowly my ideas are becoming outdated, but that dosen't make them wrong. As my ideas become more and more outdated, this world becomes more and more fucked up with 8 yr old girls being raped and murdered and innocent babies being killed because mummy and daddy are lazy.

Why are my ideas being outdated? Because people reject God and unknowingly (although some know and are quite happy about it) let Satan control their lives.

Last edited:

bshoc

HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
So because you ate plant or animal matter for dinner tonight that makes you a murderer?
I believe we're adressing humans here, I know its hard given your relative mental incapacity, but try to keep up.

nessyfreak

HSC
The Brucemaster said:
WAF has pretty much covered what i wanted to say but i do have a couple more things i would like to bring up:

As others have mentioned you seem to be slightly stuck in the past in regards to your views on women. You seem to think that 'God' will help those women who are raped and fall pregnant. Couple of questions in this regard, what happens to all those women who don't belive in your God? Where was your loving God when the woman got raped? Is He magically going to float down from his heavenly domain and provide this woman with the financial and far more important emotional assistance to get through such a traumatising experience?
You talk about personal responsibility a lot so surely it should be the burden of the man who raped her to deal with the child if it cannot be aborted? Are you therefore going to say that responsibility of the child should be given to a rapist?
Frankly, i think you're arguments reek of chauvinism and a lack of respect for women.
You say that women should 'close their legs' well (and again its been said before) perhaps you might want to return to sex education 101 and you'll soon discover that males are required for sexual intercourse, so how about we talk about equal responsibility you moron.

If you want to be controlled by what some males wrote down on some manuscript thousands of years ago then go ahead but don't impose your beliefs on the rest of us because we're not interested.
perfect. We need more males like you

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
robbie1 said:
Firstly, I am a virgin so "sleeping around with 20 chicks a day" is not something I do.

Secondly, it is not "their bodies". Do you know when your heart will stop beating? Do you know how many hairs are on your head? Can you guarantee that will wake up 2morow alive and healthy?

Your body belongs to God. He knows how many hairs are on your head and He will decide when your time is up. And yes, slowly my ideas are becoming outdated, but that dosen't make them wrong. As my ideas become more and more outdated, this world becomes more and more fucked up with 8 yr old girls being raped and murdered and innocent babies being killed because mummy and daddy are lazy.

Why are my ideas being outdated? Because people reject God and unknowingly (although some know and are quite happy about it) let Satan control their lives.
So because my parents couldn't tell me the entire length of piping in their house or when the next time their cars will need to have a wheel balance done, that means those things don't belong to them? Don't be absurd.

HSC
bshoc said:
Seeing as how you were "finished" you sure are having trouble adressing even the most basic points, let alone understanding their complexities.
Don't mistake my lack of willingness to repeat myself as a lack of understanding or ability. If you want to know what I think, read back, it's all there, and I'll be fucked if I'm repeating it.

bshoc said:
No I'm the everyone has to take personal responsibility for their own actions guy.
lawl, I wish you were joking.

bshoc said:
Ok, thus a fetus is not "life" becuase it is dead, yet that which is dead cannot grow, wheres your logic? Obviously non-existant., I dont give a shit when you think life starts, I care about when it ACTUALLY starts, so if you want to argue this point with me, you're going to have to adress that little bit of tricky logic above.
I've said a few times that I'm not interested in arguing with you. I've had my say before you arrived, and now I'm laughing at the newcomers for being utterly retarded. I've said it about a million fucking times, we've argued the exact point at which life starts. One more time for those in the stands, hopefully you'll get it this time, I'm not fucking repeating it, if you want my opinion, look back, it's there, and we didn't reach a conclusion back in the day either because people define "life" in different ways. This is not going to change, so what you're driving at is both old-hat and redundant.

bshoc said:
I didnt tell you to stop, I just noted that you are irrelevant.
YOU said:
either adress the main issue or stop posting useless crap. Its those other 99% that concern me.
My mistake sunshine! It must have been the "STOP POSTING USELESS CRAP" bit that made me think you TOLD ME TO STOP.

bshoc said:
Its useless crap becuase you fail to adress the facts before you express your opinion, its a cammon human quality, but no bullshit gets past me.
No, clearly you save it all up for next post. Facts have been addressed, and there's very little scope for reaching consensus regarding these "facts" anyway, which I suspect is the reason for the fundamental divide between the pro and anti abortion camps. No amount of repetition on my part or yours is going to change this.

bshoc said:
(Btw I said for you to only stop posting the "uesless crap" parts of your posts, maybe when you're done drawing with your crayons you could post some more "the"s and "and"s as your spelling is seemingly flawless)
We've addressed facts prior to your arrival dickhead, and I'm done with reasoning with newcomers. If you're actually interested in arguing the point at which life begins, read back and pretend you were here when the thread started. I haven't changed my mind since then, and nothing I say will change yours, so it'll be exactly the same as if we go for it right now.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
ogmzergrush said:
Don't mistake my lack of willingness to repeat myself as a lack of understanding or ability. If you want to know what I think, read back, it's all there, and I'll be fucked if I'm repeating it.
Yeah, I'm sure it exists....

lawl, I wish you were joking.
Yeah because it just would be hell on earth if women could not correct their lives mistakes by murdering babies.

I've said a few times that I'm not interested in arguing with you. I've had my say before you arrived, and now I'm laughing at the newcomers for being utterly retarded. I've said it about a million fucking times, we've argued the exact point at which life starts.
You cant "argue" a fact you moron, its either dead and does not require oxygen/nutrients/food and does not grow, or its alive, make up you shitty little mind.

One more time for those in the stands, hopefully you'll get it this time, I'm not fucking repeating it, if you want my opinion, look back, it's there, and we didn't reach a conclusion back in the day either because people define "life" in different ways.
I dont want your opinion, I want your response to the line of logic above, you seemingly avoid for you cannot answer it.

My mistake sunshine! It must have been the "STOP POSTING USELESS CRAP" bit that made me think you TOLD ME TO STOP.
You're quite in a tough one now, becuase you either have to admit that everything you post IS useless crap or you have to admit that i didnt tell you to stop posting, either one makes you an idiot, I suggest the first one.

No, clearly you save it all up for next post. Facts have been addressed, and there's very little scope for reaching consensus regarding these "facts" anyway, which I suspect is the reason for the fundamental divide between the pro and anti abortion camps. No amount of repetition on my part or yours is going to change this.
Actually you have to ways out of this:

Say that a fetus is dead thing and therefore immortalize your place as an uneducated retard

OR

Admit that a fetus is a living thing becuase dead things do not have it properties.

We've addressed facts prior to your arrival dickhead, and I'm done with reasoning with newcomers. If you're actually interested in arguing the point at which life begins, read back and pretend you were here when the thread started. I haven't changed my mind since then, and nothing I say will change yours, so it'll be exactly the same as if we go for it right now.
Well if you chose to live your life as a moron, thats your choice, funny that personal responsibility eh?

Last edited:

!Solskjaer!

HSC
As it's the woman's body, it's murder if she decides she doesn't want the baby (supposedly).

Does that make it murder if the father walks out?

veridis

droog
HSC
robbie1 said:
I don't believe in forced conversions. It is your life and it is your decision as to whether you will embrace God.
good so you can shut the fuck up and let people continue having as many abortions as they want

@bshoc - your simple life/death contrast is absurd. is all life sacred? animals? plants? while i'm not religious as i understand it HUMAN life is meant to be sacred. is a foetus a human? according to any reasonable scientific definition of human probably not. it cannot survive on its own, has no conscious thought or concept of self realisation(the thing that puts man above animal according to classical thought) and is not yet at a stage where its final form has been determined.

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
bshoc said:
Yes, many live to old age, so even die natural deaths. There have even been cases where AIDS was supposedly "cured" by the body, one in England not too long ago.
matey...I don't think survival is common. You get AIDS and you don't have much chance of surviving it.

HSC
bshoc said:
Yeah, I'm sure it exists....
I'm not here to repeat myself for fuckwits who can't use the previous page button. If you can't deal with that, then don't expect me to engage in serious discussion with you, because I have neither the time nor patience to discuss something with someone who can't afford the time to familiarise themselves with my previously stated views.

bshoc said:
Yeah because it just would be hell on earth if women could not correct their lifes mistakes by murdering babies.
Not murder, arguably not babies. Ten points for dramatic touch though.

bshoc said:
You cant "argue" a fact you moron, its either dead and does not require oxygen/nutrients/food and does not grow, or its alive, make up you shitty little mind.
The reason for debate, which you'd have known if you'd bothered to click back, was that some of us decide to define life as being the point at which the growth achieves consciousness, while others simply define it as a living organism (in the same way that a plant is alive, without consciousness). This has already been discussed, and you'd be aware of this if you had bothered to familiarise yourself with the topic which you intend to argue.

bshoc said:
I dont want your opinion, I want your response to the line of logic above, you seemingly avoid for you cannot answer it.
This line of logic has been pursued to death previously. How many different ways can I say it? I'm not about to enter into an all new argument with an all new piece of shit like yourself, making exactly the same case, just because you can't be fucked reading what I've already said. If you can't be bothered reading, the argument is pointless anyway, which is exactly why I intend to do anything but take you seriously. I've done it all before, and it's there for you to see if you bother. No new (serious) material for you today, because I'm tired of repeating myself patiently in response to a never-ending stream of idiots. It's like headbutting a wall, only slightly less gratifying.

bshoc said:
You're quite in a tough one now, becuase you either have to admit that everything you post IS useless crap or you have to admit that i didnt tell you to stop posting, either one makes you an idiot, I suggest the first one.
Everything I'm posting IS crap, as I've indicated. My serious contributions in this thread are finished, until someone says something new. You're not bringing anything new to the table, neither is robbie, so my recent postings are nothing but my expression of frustration at the stupidity which is on display.

This is by no means a "tough one", and I'll spell it out again for you, very clearly, so that there can be no mistake. I think you're a fuckhead, and I don't intend to argue with you because you've demonstrated what I find is an uniformed and chauvinistic perspective, and I prefer to reserve my intelligent discussion for individuals who display some semblance of a clue. Further to this, the fact that you can't be bothered reading my serious contributions to the thread also indicates that any attempt to explain my perspective would be wasted, as you are, to put it bluntly, a bit of a dick.

fuckchops said:
Actually you have to ways out of this:

Say that a fetus is dead thing and therefore immortalize your place as an uneducated retard

OR

Admit that a fetus is a living thing becuase deap things do not have it properties.
Yes, you really have put me in quite the e-predicament. Here I am, refusing to argue with a moron such as yourself, not actually bothering to state a view because it's all been done before, yet somehow I find myself in a corner. I choose the third option, which is to ridicule your typing, spelling, attitude and perspective. You sir, are a moron. Congratulations, prizes at the door.

fuckchops again said:
Well if you chose to live your life as a moron, thats your choice, funny that personal responsibility eh?
Thanks for the permission tiger. It's nice to know that you'll not attempt to interfere with my decision to mock you and your bullshit, at least. It's a shame the same courtesy could not be afforded to pregnant women.

Edit: lol, you fixed some typos, but you can't get them all. My advice? Stop typing with your forehead you fucking cretin.

Last edited:

bshoc

HSC
N/A
veridis said:
@bshoc - your simple life/death contrast is absurd. is all life sacred? animals? plants? while i'm not religious as i understand it HUMAN life is meant to be sacred. is a foetus a human? according to any reasonable scientific definition of human probably not. it cannot survive on its own, has no conscious thought or concept of self realisation(the thing that puts man above animal according to classical thought) and is not yet at a stage where its final form has been determined.
Human is being that has the genetic properties of a human, alive is growth, development, the cycle of resources (ie. oxygen, iron). I would love to read your "reasonable scientific definition" - do you think newborn babies have any self-realization or thought as you definite it? Nope, a newborn doesent even know that its arms exist at first, yet somehow to you killing a newborn is murder and yet killing something simular prior is an acceptable medical procedure, you are a sick fuck.

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
bshoc said:
So stupid it doesent deserve an answer.
I believe she is trying to point out the double standard in which a man is allowed to shirk his responsibility by walking out wereas a woman is not allowed to shirk her responsibilities in that situation.

ie...a guy can get away with being sexually irresponsible but the girl can't.

bshoc said:
You don't happen to be a mid year conference CBS type commerce unsw guy do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)