Abortion (1 Viewer)

niloony

HSC
Well when everything has been said we can just end confused then lunch. It was not intended as an attack on you Scruffy.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
why is there even a debate on abortion? it's no one's business except that of the prospective mother.

Jimmy2064

HSC
Ethical debates are naturally logically inconsistent and hypocritical. We're all trying to make up excuses for what we believe and trying to stick to one side.
  • If the church did not exist I may well be against abortion as I am naturally against the church defining views and getting support. An apparently disgusting way to form a view but true.
  • Then there is the view that we're all essentially the same being and the only difference is the distance between our cells and thus separate lives are meaningless in themselves.
  • I feel bad for killing people who might have a future. But then question how deep such a statement is.
  • Then I get all chaos theoryful and realise my walking outside could lead to a death of someone at some stage.
  • However then I find all my previous views very hypocritical as daily I base all decisions upon vague feelings dependent on the belief specific actions cause specific things to happen.
  • Finally I admit killing babies is really bad so I am against abortion.
  • But then I feel bad for in turn supporting all manner of other crackpot loony ideas so I feel strongly in support of abortion. While a bad thing it represents logical consistency with other views I may hold against the church. It is sad that religious prejudice plays such a strong role in my views.

Abhorrent, illogical and self righteous views. ETHICS.
You shouldn't define your personal view based on a fear of 'supporting the church', or vice versa for people against abortion for the sole reason of affiliation to religion. It should be a matter of whether the action ITSELF is morally right or wrong in your opinion.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
why is there even a debate on abortion? it's no one's business except that of the prospective mother.
Well firstly, a man is required to pay child support for a child he wanted to have aborted, but if he wants to keep a child the woman can get an abortion and the man has no say. So yes, it kind of is business to the prospective father. Women are having their cake and eating it too, whilst the men have no options either way.

Secondly, many people think that abortion is akin to murder, as it involves the deliberate ending of what they consider a life. You almost certainly disagree with it being murder, but they don't, so saying that it's nobody's business except the mother is to them like saying that its nobody's business if a mother wants to kill her child after its been born. Whether or not it is murder, from a moral perspective, is a matter of personal value judgements, not scientific fact. But it's clear that there's more to it than simply it being the mother's choice.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
[*]Then there is the view that we're all essentially the same being and the only difference is the distance between our cells and thus separate lives are meaningless in themselves.
what

[*]Then I get all chaos theoryful and realise my walking outside could lead to a death of someone at some stage.
wow u are a spastic
[*]But then I feel bad for in turn supporting all manner of other crackpot loony ideas so I feel strongly in support of abortion. While a bad thing it represents logical consistency with other views I may hold against the church. It is sad that religious prejudice plays such a strong role in my views.
you are pretty dumb

niloony

HSC
You shouldn't define your personal view based on a fear of 'supporting the church', or vice versa for people against abortion for the sole reason of affiliation to religion. It should be a matter of whether the action ITSELF is morally right or wrong in your opinion.
Yes sorry I was having a nilhistic moment and lied through my teeth to throw you off. It should be up to the mother and father. The state should respect the choice. But people do define their views based off their prejudices.

Last edited:

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Yes sorry I was having a nilhistic moment and lied through my teeth to throw you off. It should be up to the mother and father. The state should respect the choice. But people do define their views based off their prejudices.
ugh

Jimmy2064

HSC
lolwut

MysteryGenius

HSC
Well firstly, a man is required to pay child support for a child he wanted to have aborted, but if he wants to keep a child the woman can get an abortion and the man has no say. So yes, it kind of is business to the prospective father. Women are having their cake and eating it too, whilst the men have no options either way.

Secondly, many people think that abortion is akin to murder, as it involves the deliberate ending of what they consider a life. You almost certainly disagree with it being murder, but they don't, so saying that it's nobody's business except the mother is to them like saying that its nobody's business if a mother wants to kill her child after its been born. Whether or not it is murder, from a moral perspective, is a matter of personal value judgements, not scientific fact. But it's clear that there's more to it than simply it being the mother's choice.
If the father wants to have the baby then make him fucking carry the fucking parasite for 9 months. I don't care. If the mother doesn't want it, she doesn't want it. Final. It's her fucking body/life not the father's nor the government's/whoever the fuck thinks it's okay to try to make it their business

Too many women have paid with their lives as a result of this fucking argument and it makes me sick to even think that you people think it's okay to let it continue

Jimmy2064

HSC
If the father wants to have the baby then make him fucking carry the fucking parasite for 9 months. I don't care. If the mother doesn't want it, she doesn't want it. Final. It's her fucking body/life not the father's nor the government's/whoever the fuck thinks it's okay to try to make it their business

Too many women have paid with their lives as a result of this fucking argument and it makes me sick to even think that you people think it's okay to let it continue
Your argument has no substance whatsoever, it's just a biased opinion and nothing more. Ofcourse it's the fathers business! It's just as much his child as it is hers, and it becomes the governments problem when it borders murder you belligerent feminist fool..

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
If the father wants to have the baby then make him fucking carry the fucking parasite for 9 months.
"Fucking parasite"

oh wow, why would anyone ever think that pro-life advocates are repulsive?

I don't care. If the mother doesn't want it, she doesn't want it. Final. It's her fucking body/life not the father's nor the government's/whoever the fuck thinks it's okay to try to make it their business
1. The point is that lots of people think that its the fetuses life, not '[the mother]'s fucking life'.

2. Okay cool, but the main point is that men have to pay for the child regardless of whether they want it or not despite having no say in the child being born. This is something that approximately no feminists/pro-lifers seem to oppose whatsoever.

See the double standard? If the woman doesn't want the baby, its "not whoever the fuck's business", but when the man doesn't want the baby, he's extorted for 18 years.

Hundreds of millions of fetuses have paid with their lives as a result of this argument.

You might not value that but plenty of people do and consider it the moral equivalent of murder, which is precisely why its not as simple as "its the woman's body".

MysteryGenius

HSC
Your argument has no substance whatsoever, it's just a biased opinion and nothing more. Ofcourse it's the fathers business! It's just as much his child as it is hers, and it becomes the governments problem when it borders murder you belligerent feminist fool..
Ugh. Just stop, you fucking shit stain.

"Fucking parasite"
oh wow, why would anyone ever think that pro-life advocates are repulsive?
1. The point is that lots of people think that its the fetuses life, not '[the mother]'s fucking life'.
2. Okay cool, but the main point is that men have to pay for the child regardless of whether they want it or not despite having no say in the child being born. This is something that approximately no feminists/pro-lifers seem to oppose whatsoever.
See the double standard? If the woman doesn't want the baby, its "not whoever the fuck's business", but when the man doesn't want the baby, he's extorted for 18 years.
Hundreds of millions of fetuses have paid with their lives as a result of this argument.
You might not value that but plenty of people do and consider it the moral equivalent of murder, which is precisely why its not as simple as "its the woman's body".
Your use of the term "pro life" only proves that you know jack shit about the topic at hand.
I don't give a shit what other people think. They're idiots. Why should the life of the parasite matter more than the mother?
Well maybe they should have tried harder to keep it in their pants? If they're not ready for the consequences then they shouldn't be having sex. Again, shut up and stop using the term pro life. Fucking everybody is pro life. I'm pro do whatever the fuck you want with your own body.
No, it is as simple as "it's the woman's body". Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking fuckass.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I don't give a shit what other people think. They're idiots.
That'll convince them to agree with you!

Why should the life of the parasite matter more than the mother?
You keep saying 'parasite'. New-born babies are entirely defenceless and helpless and so are entirely dependant upon their parents for survival, should a mother also be able to dispose of this parasite? No seriously, I'm not being facetous. Why does it, from a moral perspective, suddenly become murder the instant the same entity leaves your vagina?

Also, it's a little dumb to use its parasitism as an excuse for killing/whatever-ing it, considering its only a parasite because of you in the first place.

Well maybe they should have tried harder to keep it in their pants? If they're not ready for the consequences then they shouldn't be having sex

HAHAHAHAHAH

If a man has to pay for an unwanted baby, bad luck, he shouldn't have been having sex if he can't handle the consequences.

If a woman has an unwanted pregnancy and "can't handle the consequences", then no problem, she should be entitled to have the mangled fetus corpse vacuumed out her vagina and thrown in the trash.

Remeber folks: Feminism is about "equality".

Again, shut up and stop using the term pro life. Fucking everybody is pro life.
I'll stop using the term pro-life (not that I am pro-life) once pro-abortion advocates start calling themselves "pro-choice". Because committing murder should be a mother's choice!

I don't actually believe that, but its super-stupid to complain of the politically-loaded labels of people from only one side of the debate.

I'm pro do whatever the fuck you want with your own body.
Cool but its not so clear cut that its only your body thats involved.

Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking fuckass.
wahhhhhhh

Last edited:

soloooooo

HSC
N/A

It takes two people, a man and a woman to make a baby. One cannot do it without the other. As such any decision on carrying it to birth or aborting it should be a dual decision as they both own it.

WeaselPowa

HSC
It takes two people, a man and a woman to make a baby. One cannot do it without the other. As such any decision on carrying it to birth or aborting it should be a dual decision as they both own it.
Depends on the scenario.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)