About 4 Unit Maths....... (1 Viewer)

afta???

HSC
by the fact that the person is askin for help here shows me that he is willing to put in effort

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Exactly. But my comment was directed at wrx, not you - you just posted before me. :p

Trev

stix
HSC
our school musta sucked, we had 2 outa 7 classes advanced. how many people do 4unit at ur schools, and out of how many people in the grade? how much work do u do on avg every nite for 4unit?

afta???

HSC
i know we hav 3 classes of 4unit in yr12
in my yr11 grade now we hav 4 x3unit , 2x2unit and 1xgeneral with bout 8 ppl

biologyjenny

about 4U math

I did 4U math really well. I enjoy studying 4U such a challege course.:)
4U math makes me laugh.........................................But i am thinking to drop back to 10 units for final HSC. haha!God bless me. UNSW next year. Psychology degree if so, combine with Adv. Mathematics. I know the A maths at UNSW is top 14 in the world.

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
FinalFantasy said:
hi, i am currently a 3unit maths student, but not in the accelerated class(class that does hsc at year 11).
I really wanted to do 4unit maths, my marks for 3unit are not bad, but my school doesn't want to let me or anyone in the normal 3unit maths class to do 4unit maths in year 12....
is that legitimate?
or is my school just being gay.
Hey Bling.
Is that you?
Can you guess who I am? My username is in my name, but don't say my name on here in public.

Raginsheep

HSC
Hmm....what school do you guys go to cause no one at my school is accelerated in maths and we're supposed to be a selective school.

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
yeh... my school has no accelerated students in maths.. and i heard that we were the best maths school after north sydney boys... what's up with that?

at our school.. the top 60 of the 3 unit class (not accelerated) does 4 unit... and that is what they advise.. if u wanna do it ur allowed to..

me on the other hand.. i suck at maths and therefore hate it :D

Raginsheep

HSC
HAHA? We're the best school in the state? LOL...obviously something happens in year 12 cause atm we're all going along very slowly...

Kultemkampf

HSC
~ ReNcH ~ said:
Hey Bling.
Is that you?
Can you guess who I am? My username is in my name, but don't say my name on here in public.
whats that daz? Who's bling. Im predicting its Babbukian

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
yep i was in 3U... it was yr 11 term 3 id failed the last 2 exams.. and the next one was to decide who did 4 unit.. i failed 2U component but did ok in the 3U part.. so i was given oone term to 'try out'.. i averaged the cohort and then i got very good marks after

@afta.. try better time management.. and get the marks for the easy ones... why lose the marks on the easy questions u deserve and still hav not enough time for the harder one?

damn man, inspirational... good stuff!

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Kultemkampf said:
whats that daz? Who's bling. Im predicting its Babbukian
Nah, it's a nickname I have for someone who posted in this thread. It's not Babak. The person will know who I'm referring to when he sees the message.

And who are you anyway? You:
a) Do Business
b) Are not Cayzer or Bickerstaff
c) Also do Economics

Let's see - Damien, Spencer, Cos, Jeffrey. I'm thinking that you're probably Spencer.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)