Accounting Cadetship 2008 (1 Viewer)

Lordie

HSC
ShadowSwifter said:
oh man that's EPIC!

good luck with everything Lordie :D btw did you get an assignment on "research a global business" for business studies? I got one from my school.
We're actually doing that in class next term!!

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
to shadowswifter (or whoever asked) in the folder in which you received your contract, there is an invite for the celebration dinner says 5.30 - 7.30 but i think thats only for assurance. for tax and legal i think u had the morning tea n not the celebration dinner bt i may be wrong

mine doesnt specify wat line of assurance either. it says 32K inc super as well.

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
the contract also says something like the offer is conditional upon you receieving a uai deemed reasonable by pwc. does anyone wat exactly is the minimum uai for pwc trainees? mayb a current trainee cud tell us?

Lordie

HSC
haiderr said:
the contract also says something like the offer is conditional upon you receieving a uai deemed reasonable by pwc. does anyone wat exactly is the minimum uai for pwc trainees? mayb a current trainee cud tell us?
You just need one to get you into either of the Universities they give us. So NSW Uni you'll need a UAI of around 93 or so, UTS about 90 - 93, Macquarie about 86 or 87.

So basically, you just need to get into one of those Uni's to qualify

jordankuai22

HSC
NickLeG said:
Haha it's funny cause you got rejected by all the big four and I got my PwC offer, have UBS interview today and turned down KPMG and UTS BAcc. Also how does it feel to be hated by upwards of around 80% of people on this forum?

Nick
and from before...
NickLeG said:
Arrogance is the number one way to get yourself no where, you seriously need to arro down, .... You need to calm down, alot.
HENCE, once again i say "GIVENNNN" :rolleyes:

Hypocrisy at its best. Typical Riverview boy.

NickLG

HSC
Just for you people that have been following the BOS vs Jordan rant. I went into UBS today and me and Ovaschool were right in the middle of the 4 from operations that were interviewed so we saw the other two candidates and between us met both of the tax candidates that were there...................No sign of Jordan anywhere. Explanation Jordan?

Nick

ed1090

HSC
hey,
does any1 know what pro-rata means??
Moore Stephens pays 30k pro-rata... does it mean thats the maximum you'll get??

jordankuai22

HSC
NickLeG said:
Just for you people that have been following the BOS vs Jordan rant. I went into UBS today and me and Ovaschool were right in the middle of the 4 from operations that were interviewed so we saw the other two candidates and between us met both of the tax candidates that were there...................No sign of Jordan anywhere. Explanation Jordan?

Nick
ooh, i was there, trust me.

Might you consider my avatar is NOT my real picture?? hahah

nb. only a pretentious jerkoff would end their forum posts with their name.

Black Hawker

HSC
ed1090 said:
hey,
does any1 know what pro-rata means??
Moore Stephens pays 30k pro-rata... does it mean thats the maximum you'll get??
Pro-rata means that you wages will depend on how long you work. Say if you only work for 6 of the 12 months (50%), then you get a por-rata of that - ie 50% of $30,000.

NickLG

HSC
jordankuai22 said:
ooh, i was there, trust me.

Might you consider my avatar is NOT my real picture?? hahah

nb. only a pretentious jerkoff would end their forum posts with their name.
Only a pretentious jerkoff would have his forum name jordan if his name wasn't actually jordan, and there was no jordan there.

Nick

sc1991

HSC
NickLeG said:
Only a pretentious jerkoff would have his forum name jordan if his name wasn't actually jordan, and there was no jordan there.

Nick
That's not being pretentious.

jordankuai22

HSC
NickLeG said:

Nick
sc1991 said:
That's not being pretentious.
Exactly.

oh, and nickleg... you just coppied what i said. How very sad, you failure.

Once again, how hypocritical. Your name isn't Nick Leg.
Stupid riverview boy.

Last edited:

NickLG

HSC
I believe you're the sad failure who pretends he has interviews. Who are you trying to impress, people on an internet forum?

Nick

jordankuai22

HSC
NickLeG said:
I believe you're the sad failure who pretends he has interviews. Who are you trying to impress, people on an internet forum?

Nick
Actually, you believe in god... who is not real.

Once again, you just coppied what i said.

and, i haven't lied about any interviews... why would i?
Stupid riverview boy.

ShadowSwifter said:
lol welcome..:D
you tool.

your shitty contributions have been
"gaise stop flaming each other"
"gaise, im gay!"
so STFU

ZacEshaay

HSC
jordankuai22 said:
absoulutely.

i was accepted in all of the big 4 firms 2 years ago, but decided to go with the co-op scholarship ;)

when answering cadetship applications, the trick is to NOT answer the maximum amount of words.

instead, make your responses short, and sharp - the 'screeners' go through over 500 each year.Short, sharp answers really stand out. - DO NOT over elaborate/justify your choices etc...

for example: say the max word limit is 150..
i only did 100 - 105 words max
(i am good friends with one of the 'screeners' and he assures me this is the best way)

feel free to pm me for any more questions

hmmm u got accepted 2 years ago? didnt know they have cadetships for year 10s....

pull ya fkn head in cunt

bukwow

I am a Banana
HSC
There is possibly no way that offers at PKF have been given out last week, only 2nd round interviews have started today.

Im going to catch up with HR in regards to this to see if it's true because im sure that my managers would want to meet the cadets first at least before they give out the offer.

Jordan would you by any chance tell me which division you got the offer from?

Its sad to see this thread become a flame war, its supposed to be everyone helping each other out not laughing at them if they didn't get the offer

Last edited:

ShadowSwifter

HSC
@bukwow: its a shame that an intellectual and productive thread can be so easily jeopardized, but majority of us are still here to help. best of luck with PKF

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)