Accounting Cadetship 2008 (1 Viewer)

NickLG

HSC
Ovaschool303 said:
Jordan. You are a dreamer!!! One minute you say that you are with westpac... and now u say that you are with UBS..... what are u smoking you tool? You are possibly the biggest fuckhead I think I have ever come accross over BOS... I am dumber having read your comments... thanks for wasting my precious time u prick!!! just because you are not good enough to get into a big 4 doesnt mean you have to rip into the people who have done the hard yards and got one offer... or some people's case 4 of the big 4. How can you expect to get an offer when u sleep in and miss your interviews with KPMG??? you are a dreamer. I really feel sorry for the fact u have to lie about what cadetships you say you have been offered. stop bullshitting you wanka... I will enjoy reading my big 4 contracts and I will delay notifying some of them that I will not accept there offer simply so they dont make you a second round offer. I dread the thought of reading your response... and on behalf of most people on this forum...please do not rip into more successful people than you and idelly please never comment on anything you massive tool.
Amen storza, arro down Jordan seriously you're bringing down the standard of this forum with your trolling. If you truly are at UBS then me and storz will look forward to going through the process with you on Monday, we should be worried seeing as you're such a great candidate right? Or so you seem to say.

Nick

ShadowSwifter

HSC
omg lol so legal gets no celebration dinner? noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

gaaay

HSC
Btw "Jordan"
How did you get an offer from PKF
When second round interviews havent even taken place yet?

thismodernlove

HSC
jordankuai22 said:
dammit. all my mates got cadetships, but i have been rejected from all the big 4 and pkf.

still have interviews with 4 mid-tear firms
jordankuai22 said:
yep. all of them. i got offered a position at PKF though!!!!!

:confused: :) why are we picking on jordan btw?

congratulations to everyone!

NickLG

HSC
thismodernlove said:
:confused: :) why are we picking on jordan btw?

congratulations to everyone!
We're not picking on jordan we're just all fed up with his constant trolling and talking himself up 24/7.

Nick

jordankuai22

HSC
Ovaschool303 said:
Jordan. You are a dreamer!!! One minute you say that you are with westpac... and now u say that you are with UBS..... what are u smoking you tool? You are possibly the biggest fuckhead I think I have ever come accross over BOS... I am dumber having read your comments... thanks for wasting my precious time u prick!!! just because you are not good enough to get into a big 4 doesnt mean you have to rip into the people who have done the hard yards and got one offer... or some people's case 4 of the big 4. How can you expect to get an offer when u sleep in and miss your interviews with KPMG??? you are a dreamer. I really feel sorry for the fact u have to lie about what cadetships you say you have been offered. stop bullshitting you wanka... I will enjoy reading my big 4 contracts and I will delay notifying some of them that I will not accept there offer simply so they dont make you a second round offer. I dread the thought of reading your response... and on behalf of most people on this forum...please do not rip into more successful people than you and idelly please never comment on anything you massive tool.
Ok, lets deconstruct your poorly formatted, unparagraphed and slightly cranky post.

Jordan. You are a dreamer!!!
Is this an insult?

what are u smoking you tool?
Nothing

You are possibly the biggest fuckhead I think I have ever come accross over BOS... I am dumber having read your comments...
Thats your perspective, i really couldn't care less.
lolz

thanks for wasting my precious time u prick!!!
I'm really sorry about that. need a tissue?

just because you are not good enough to get into a big 4 doesnt mean you have to rip into the people who have done the hard yards and got one offer...
hard yards? sure, sure

or some people's case 4 of the big 4.
Case 4 of the big 4??? ok :rolleyes:

How can you expect to get an offer when u sleep in and miss your interviews with KPMG???
I value my sleep *shrugs*

you are a dreamer.
You already said this. again, is this an insult?

I really feel sorry for the fact u have to lie about what cadetships you say you have been offered.stop bullshitting you wanka...
Sure? Also, im not the wanker here.

I will enjoy reading my big 4 contracts and I will delay notifying some of them that I will not accept there offer simply so they dont make you a second round offer.
Silly. Very immature and will not change anything.

I dread the thought of reading your response...
K.

and on behalf of most people on this forum...please do not rip into more successful people than you and idelly please never comment on anything you massive tool.
"Idelly"? oh, and you already said tool. Kinda detracts from the insult.

NickLeG said:
Amen storza, arro down Jordan seriously you're bringing down the standard of this forum with your trolling. If you truly are at UBS then me and storz will look forward to going through the process with you on Monday, we should be worried seeing as you're such a great candidate right? Or so you seem to say.

Nick
*clap* Very well identified.
See you on monday :shy:

swathard

HSC
hey did everyone who went to a pkf first round interview get invited to an info thingy on tuesday night?

MichaelNguyen

Banned
HSC
i thought i got rejected, but then they sent that email.

edit: i'l call in the morning to get confirmation

noddy90

HSC
jordankuai22 said:
Ok, lets deconstruct your poorly formatted, unparagraphed and slightly cranky post.

Jordan. You are a dreamer!!!
Is this an insult?

what are u smoking you tool?
Nothing

You are possibly the biggest fuckhead I think I have ever come accross over BOS... I am dumber having read your comments...
Thats your perspective, i really couldn't care less.
lolz

thanks for wasting my precious time u prick!!!
I'm really sorry about that. need a tissue?

just because you are not good enough to get into a big 4 doesnt mean you have to rip into the people who have done the hard yards and got one offer...
hard yards? sure, sure

or some people's case 4 of the big 4.
Case 4 of the big 4??? ok :rolleyes:

How can you expect to get an offer when u sleep in and miss your interviews with KPMG???
I value my sleep *shrugs*

you are a dreamer.
You already said this. again, is this an insult?

I really feel sorry for the fact u have to lie about what cadetships you say you have been offered.stop bullshitting you wanka...
Sure? Also, im not the wanker here.

I will enjoy reading my big 4 contracts and I will delay notifying some of them that I will not accept there offer simply so they dont make you a second round offer.
Silly. Very immature and will not change anything.

I dread the thought of reading your response...
K.

and on behalf of most people on this forum...please do not rip into more successful people than you and idelly please never comment on anything you massive tool.
"Idelly"? oh, and you already said tool. Kinda detracts from the insult.

*clap* Very well identified.
See you on monday :shy:
what sector are u interviewing for at UBS ?

Ovaschool303

HSC
I would like to thank the BOS forum for getting behind me on this drop-kick who does nothing but get jealous of people who are better than him. Mike Nguyen... you are a great guy,... same with you Bobby. So what if I went over the top... i think someone needed to tell him how much of a tool he is. BTW Jordan.... if you have got in with UBS (which I know you havent) because apparently you said Westpac contacted you.... what time is your interview??? Because the lady from UBS said they were at a certain in the day... so what time is it... and also what part of UBS are u meeting with??

Thanks guys :)

jordankuai22

HSC
Ovaschool303 said:
I would like to thank the BOS forum for getting behind me on this drop-kick who does nothing but get jealous of people who are better than him. Mike Nguyen... you are a great guy,... same with you Bobby. So what if I went over the top... i think someone needed to tell him how much of a tool he is. BTW Jordan.... if you have got in with UBS (which I know you havent) because apparently you said Westpac contacted you.... what time is your interview??? Because the lady from UBS said they were at a certain in the day... so what time is it... and also what part of UBS are u meeting with??

Thanks guys :)
1. The BOS forum didn't get behind you.
2. From previous post, explain: 'dreamer' and 'Case 4 of the big 4'
3. I am not a drop kick, i am a great guy

"storza": Trust me, i do not need to prove myself to scum like you.

Is this a picture of you? http://www.bringvictory.com

Lordie

HSC
Jordan - how did you get an offer from PKF when they haven't done 2nd round interviews yet?

That's all we want to know. :)

And why does it say you did the HSC in 2002? Heh.

Also, no need to get petty people - we're almost working for global company's - we can't act like this. ;)

shakky15

HSC
Lordie said:
Jordan - how did you get an offer from PKF when they haven't done 2nd round interviews yet?

That's all we want to know. :)

And why does it say you did the HSC in 2002? Heh.

Also, no need to get petty people - we're almost working for global company's - we can't act like this. ;)
lol whatta peacekeeper... anyway, ovaschool, is there even such a thing as second round offers?? ie: if someone turned down the cadetship offer would it be given to someone else?

Ovaschool303

HSC
jordankuai22 said:
1. The BOS forum didn't get behind you.
2. From previous post, explain: 'dreamer' and 'Case 4 of the big 4'
3. I am not a drop kick, i am a great guy

"storza": Trust me, i do not need to prove myself to scum like you.

Is this a picture of you? http://www.bringvictory.com

hmm... I definately think this is you.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apyB93-1FHk

you "ronery boy"

Think more perople got behind me than you...
If you are a great guy then why havent got any offers? And why do you have to bullshit about your offers you "dream" of getting. Thanks for answering my questions btw... see you there on monday! (wanka)

shakky15

HSC
Ovaschool303 said:
hmm... I definately think this is you.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apyB93-1FHk

you "ronery boy"

Think more perople got behind me than you...
If you are a great guy then why havent got any offers? And why do you have to bullshit about your offers you "dream" of getting. Thanks for answering my questions btw... see you there on monday! (wanka)
alright now calm down lol (and jordankuai, dont take that as siding with u)...

Howabout answer my question instead of laying into each other lol... is there even such a thing as second round offers?? ie: if someone turned down the PwC cadetship offer would it be given to someone else?

and i dont want your answer jordan as it will probably be something like 'NO. You have no hope and I have a PwC offer."

leoyh

mic`
HSC
in response to shakky, i think they do give second round offers. from my knowledge, they have what you would call a mini reserve list (they dont really have one, but u know what i mean)

so for example, if someone gets an offer at PwC and they decline it the very next day because they get something somewhere else that they really want, PwC is more than likely to call someone else and offer them that position.

but if someone gets an offer at PwC and fully exhausts the "thinking time" for their offer and ends up rejecting it a few days before the deadline because they got something else they wanted (for example, Bacc or the business cadet), PwC won't be calling someone else. they'll simply have one less cadet

that's my insight. hope it helps, unlike what im sure some others would offer. lol

Ovaschool303

HSC
shakky15 said:
alright now calm down lol (and jordankuai, dont take that as siding with u)...

Howabout answer my question instead of laying into each other lol... is there even such a thing as second round offers?? ie: if someone turned down the PwC cadetship offer would it be given to someone else?

and i dont want your answer jordan as it will probably be something like 'NO. You have no hope and I have a PwC offer."
Okay...settled

Yeah that is what the lady from EY put a heap oh emphasis on..... if you dont want to take an offer please do let us know ASAP so can fill up the spot... I have heard it from a whole heap of firms so yeah... i'd say they do have a second round offer, i think i do remember reading something about it on a thread from last year. I hope that answers your question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)