Accounting Cadetship 2008 (1 Viewer)

jordankuai22

HSC
NickLeG said:
That would imply that I had the choice to make between the two contracts, so yes I got both.

Moving on, is anyone who got PwC who has multiple offers ganna sign with another company?

Nick
Orly??

I notice that this post is much less vicious and arrogant than your other posts...

oh and did i mention that one of my friends who DID get into UBS had already told me that none of the boys were accepted??

which would mean... oh no.. infact the tables have turned!

now YOU ARE THE ONE lying with regards to what offers you received.

care to comment?

pete_mate

HSC
jordankuai22,

It doesn't matter what cadetship you have got.

You are clearly an arrogant fucktard, and any company will see that a few weeks into your start date and let you go.

jordankuai22

HSC
pete_mate said:
jordankuai22,

It doesn't matter what cadetship you have got.

You are clearly an arrogant fucktard, and any company will see that a few weeks into your start date and let you go.
haha fail.

I got BAcc, which is not a cadetship.
and, it has already been said

shadyhaze

HSC
Bacc is an accounting scholarship offered at uts, but yeah jordan this topic is on accounting cadetships, and incase you didnt realise BAcc isnt an accounting cadetship, so yeah make a new topic about accounting scholarships where you can flaunt yourself to someone who cares, arrogance wont get you anywhere in this world...maybe you will still keep your scholarship but out in the business world you will just be that arrogant bastard in the team whom everyone hates

NickLG

HSC
jordankuai22 said:
Orly??

I notice that this post is much less vicious and arrogant than your other posts...

oh and did i mention that one of my friends who DID get into UBS had already told me that none of the boys were accepted??

which would mean... oh no.. infact the tables have turned!

now YOU ARE THE ONE lying with regards to what offers you received.

care to comment?
When Elaina called me up and offered me the spot I said that I had already accept another offer. *shrug* Maybe they decided after that to reassign my position.

Nick

jordankuai22

HSC
shadyhaze said:
Bacc is an accounting scholarship offered at uts, but yeah jordan this topic is on accounting cadetships, and incase you didnt realise BAcc isnt an accounting cadetship, so yeah make a new topic about accounting scholarships where you can flaunt yourself to someone who cares, arrogance wont get you anywhere in this world...maybe you will still keep your scholarship but out in the business world you will just be that arrogant bastard in the team whom everyone hates
incorrect.

NickLeG said:
When Elaina called me up and offered me the spot I said that I had already accept another offer. *shrug* Maybe they decided after that to reassign my position.

Nick
hmm. although i dont believe you, I commend you on your coverup attempt.

NickLG

HSC
And with that I make my leave from this topic, the cadetship process is over for most of us and watching Jordan post his pitiful comments makes me sick. Please everyone continue to shut this prick down though.

Congratulations to everyone who got offers and for those who didn't it's not the end of the world you'll just catch up to the rest of us once you graduate from uni. Happy accounting everyone.

Nick

jordankuai22

HSC
NickLeG said:
And with that I make my leave from this topic, the cadetship process is over for most of us and watching Jordan post his pitiful comments makes me sick. Please everyone continue to shut this prick down though.

Congratulations to everyone who got offers and for those who didn't it's not the end of the world you'll just catch up to the rest of us once you graduate from uni. Happy accounting everyone.

Nick
"Please everyone continue to shut this prick down though."

i lol'd

cerene

procrastinator
HSC
EY is $32 k which is pretty much slave labour.

did anyone get any freebies? i was pretty disappointed with their ugly bag and the crappy lunch at the adria bar.

all the big 4 spend so much money hyping up the cadetships and promoting them but its really not that great. for those that missed out, dont worry about it. enjoy ur uni life, party through uni, make lots of friends and just do the graduate program.

did anyone notice the cultures are quite different at the big 4's?
ey is like all the smart cookies
pwc are all the confident people
and kpmg sort of takes the rest..

i dont know abt deloittes

bukwow

I am a Banana
HSC
Deloitte never really took cadets in 2006 until they had a merger with Horwath, where horwath at that time had about 6 cadets accepted in the 2006 year. only after that they accepted more cadets so its quite new for them in sydney.

I have friends in deloitte and they do not have that many cadets as compared to the other big 4 firms

gaaay

HSC
Whats the average salary for a cadet working for a mid-tier accounting firms

leoyh

mic`
HSC
yeah Deloitte takes about 15 cadets or so this year. dunno who made it though, seems no one has posted about receiving an offer from deloitte.

As for teh average salary at a mid-tier firm, i would say its early 30's if not then high late 20's, the variation shouldnt be that big compared to a big 4 i suppose.

swathard

HSC
hey i was wondering if anyone's gotten into chapman eastway? it's a mid-tier firm and i was also wondering how much money they offer? thanks.

kam9kan10

HSC
yer jordans right it's all about the experience, and also think about what current cadets or previous cadets have said think about the amount of free events, alcohol and other discounts or freebies.

Vagabond

Machine
HSC
I wouldn't call 30+ k straight out of highschool slave labour, especially considering the other perks.

Sure you can earn more laboring but there aren't many jobs out there where you can expect c. 15% pay rise annually with the choice of 'cashing out' and getting 50% more instantly elsewhere in the industry. However assuming someone were to stay to be a Senior Manager etc. it'd be closer to 20-25% growth averaged out...

Yes they can pay more and they can certainly afford to pay you more but I guess that's the light at the end of the tunnel. The partners are comfortable and they know that people value the experience over choosing a dead-end.

Also since you'll be working full time you'll still have more money than most of ur mates only working casual due so you'll be able to get your car, holiday, etc. faster... also far more eligible for loans, credit cards, etc. due to doing the 9-5..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)