After school routine. (1 Viewer)

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
I'm curious to everyone's after school routine, what do you do?

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
I actually used to go on jogs

to 7/11

to buy slurpee and donuts

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
I used to come home, relax for 20 minutes. Work from 3:40 until 7, take a half hour break for things such as dinner and showering, work until 11pm, procrastinate until 12 and sleep

good times

Last edited:

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I sometimes get home at 3pm. Then I study.

I sometimes get home at 9pm. Then I just bludge.

nexusbrah

Harvey Specter of IB
HSC
Got exams atm

Eat. Sleep. Runescape. Repeat l0l0l0l0l

who was study?

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Come home at about 3:30, relax until 5.... than follow my study timetable until 10:30 (offcourse taking breaks in between) then its good night for me
Solid routine. Do you ever feel you need to take a day off here and there (I take days off here and there too so I can avoid burning out later on in a few weeks time).

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
how do you people get home so early? school ends at 3:15 for me, and i get home around 4 or so ... then relax/eat food till 5 and then work/procrastinate/stress a bit till whenever i need to... even though i dont like to go to sleep later than 10:30

does school end earlier for you people? or do you just live really close by... sometimes i look at flashcards/do homework on the bus heheh

moonshoes

HSC
N/A
how do you people get home so early? school ends at 3:15 for me, and i get home around 4 or so ... then relax/eat food till 5 and then work/procrastinate/stress a bit till whenever i need to... even though i dont like to go to sleep later than 10:30

does school end earlier for you people? or do you just live really close by... sometimes i look at flashcards/do homework on the bus heheh
get home at around 4:45pm.... Eat sleep read run write math rave sleep some more wake run some more bike eat shower wash dress bus at 7:30am and lol until 4:45pm again ha ha ha ha

one more year until things can be shaken up

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

I think most of them are older than you and have early days

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

Some people have free periods so can get home earlier, you also have people who lives very close to the school they go to, so don't spent much time on travelling:)

Lithone

HSC
Some people have free periods so can get home earlier, you also have people who lives very close to the school they go to, so don't spent much time on travelling:)
It's pretty common for seniors at my school to have a double period off on mon afternoons so basically go home at lunch (12:35pm). I used to have this till I changed maths classes T.T good times

Also i knew a guy who went to james ruse and literally lived on the opposite side of the road (and was still late every day lol)

Last edited:

backy

HSC
Definately! My brain can't take so much.... usually just go for a walk or play Tennis ( without this I would die by only studying)

backy

HSC
I don't have early days.... I live close to school :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)