age for buyin alcohol in clubs (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
i just heard there is a new law coming out into play next month reguarding the purchase of alcohol in clubs.

it apparently gonna be that if you're under 20 u cant purchase alcohol in nightclubs.

this seems so stupid and i have done some research and havnt found anything yet...

but still this seems so stupid... its screaming "prostituion for alcohol" well for those who are desperate and cant buy it themselves...

anyone else herd this?

johony

HSC
any sources?
it is pretty ridiculous

L

quit bos forever 23/01/07
Under the Tuscan Sun, as per usual, fuckan tearin
HSC
N/A
i just heard there is a new law coming out into play next month reguarding the purchase of alcohol in clubs.

it apparently gonna be that if you're under 20 u cant purchase alcohol in nightclubs.

this seems so stupid and i have done some research and havnt found anything yet...

but still this seems so stupid... its screaming "prostituion for alcohol" well for those who are desperate and cant buy it themselves...

anyone else herd this?
confirmed.

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
yeah it's true i was reading about this the other day

3 month trial starting sometime in november for licensed nightclubs in nsw and some other states too i think

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Yeah, I think the law was passed some time in may by the NSW Parliament. Runoutofsleep was right about the three month trial but it will probably go on for ever (2am lockouts, anyone?). It will apply to ALL licensed premises (pubs, takeaways, etc)

Wrong about the date though. It starts 1 December to come in line in the Christmas season because that's when much violence takes place.

HSC
N/A
fuck thats sooo GAY

omg ... great now i have to recruit my besties bf as our buyer == fucking hell
and to think i just bought alcohol for the first time a couple of weeks back... so much for that luck streak...

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
It literally is gay. A union of homosexual persons (The Fabian Socitey) lobbied the government to enact legislation because most people who do gaybashings are intoxicated and under-20.

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
Word-of-mouth stuff.
Not true-- and if it were to be implemented on December 1st, I would think that most people would know by now.

nubsicle

HSC
N/A
this would have been on the news and stuff at least a week ago. I don't know if it's true.
I hope it isn't . . .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)