Alcohol+Sex (1 Viewer)

.ben

HSC
Ok, if a guy and a girl people are having a drink, and tyhe girl gets really smashed and the guy one doesn't, and the guy takes advantage of the female sexually against her will (if she wasn't drunk), is that rape?

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
its against her will.. so yes.

abandon any plans u were having

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Personally if she's absolutely off her face, even if she consents, I find it more mature for the guy to leave her alone.

That's just a personal thing.

But dude you said "against her will". That's rape. As if it isn't. What possible grey area could it even fall under?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
no it was just poor wording he said: " sexually against her will (if she wasn't drunk),"

what he meant was: if she wouldnt sleep with you sober

legally it depends how drunk she is, if she is having-a-hard-time-walking drunk or passed-out-on-the-fucking-floor drunk...then no dont go there. A large minority of judges would find you innocent but its morally reprehensible and not worth the risk.

if she is happy drunk, or loud-girl-parting drunk then thats fine, she just wants a good time and theres no reason why it shouldnt be you.

edit: that came off wrong, i mean assuming she is making moves on you or being very receptive and making it clear she wants sex. If she doesnt want it, or if you have to pressure her into it dont go there, its better to not risk the jail time.

Last edited:

.ben

HSC
ok, it doesn't involve me personally but a few ppl i know...and tehy're adults.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
No but seriously. If the girl was passing out drunk and a guy had sex with her, why the hell would you think that consent was clear there?

Just because they're adults doesn't mean that it's fine to take advantage of people.

If she was perhaps just happy tipsy and aware of what she was doing, then sure but otherwise... Why would you want to be that guy?

SweetSeasons

HSC
.ben said:
Ok, if a guy and a girl people are having a drink, and tyhe girl gets really smashed and the guy one doesn't, and the guy takes advantage of the female sexually against her will (if she wasn't drunk), is that rape?

"take advantage" and "against her will" you're a dirty perve.. it is deffinately rape.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
.ben said:
You can even get busted if she consents but has had too much to drink; her consent may have been given under the influence of alcohol, and therefore is invalid.

As a rule, get drunker than she is. That way, you'll pass out before anything can happen and you won't get in trouble (although you will feel it the morning after ...).

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
You can even get busted if she consents but has had too much to drink; her consent may have been given under the influence of alcohol, and therefore is invalid.

As a rule, get drunker than she is. That way, you'll pass out before anything can happen and you won't get in trouble (although you will feel it the morning after ...).
thats bullshit, theres even precedents of girls passing out drunk from alcohol halfwaythrough [i.e have not had their drinks spiked or whatever] and it wasnt classed as rape.

Drinking is a choice, if you know that you tend to make bad choices whilst under the influence then hey, dont drink. If you end up sleeping with someone because you were drunk then you might be ashamed of what you did, but regretting something does not mean you were raped.

This is a clear cut case, the guy might have been a bit of an ass but this wasnt rape and it isnt even that morally bad... its not like you are drugged and have no control over your own actions, you made a choice so deal with it.

If this girl tries to claim rape because she was drunk she is going to get laughed out of court, and no guy will touch her cause they will be afraid she will call them a rapist.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Serius said:
thats bullshit, theres even precedents of girls passing out drunk from alcohol halfwaythrough [i.e have not had their drinks spiked or whatever] and it wasnt classed as rape.

Drinking is a choice, if you know that you tend to make bad choices whilst under the influence then hey, dont drink. If you end up sleeping with someone because you were drunk then you might be ashamed of what you did, but regretting something does not mean you were raped.

This is a clear cut case, the guy might have been a bit of an ass but this wasnt rape and it isnt even that morally bad... its not like you are drugged and have no control over your own actions, you made a choice so deal with it.

If this girl tries to claim rape because she was drunk she is going to get laughed out of court, and no guy will touch her cause they will be afraid she will call them a rapist.
The girl in question has to actually remember having the sex, but the alcohol could easily cloud her memory of it. Anyway, that's what we were told at college. It's all a grey area because a lot of rape victims don't report it until long after the fact. Of course, I know of someone who accused another person of rape purely because they had bad sex.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
The girl in question has to actually remember having the sex, but the alcohol could easily cloud her memory of it. Anyway, that's what we were told at college. It's all a grey area because a lot of rape victims don't report it until long after the fact. Of course, I know of someone who accused another person of rape purely because they had bad sex.
why? i thought it was she had to remember saying no. Faulty memory is not the fault of the bloke and just because she cant remember consenting does not mean she didnt. Memory is a pretty fickle thing and if she regreted sex, she could easily say she didnt remember. Like in that movie 50 first dates.

prettyvacant, your post was shit, we live in australia not the uk and that article was basically laughing at how innacurate the tests to enforce such laws would be.

edit: bingo straight from the horses mouth "Case study: Ryairi Dougal was cleared of rape in a landmark case last year because his alleged victim was too drunk to recall events"

so we allready have precedents that mean she has to recall saying no, if she doesnt remember saying yes it also means she doesnt remember saying no, hence no rape. But this is getting into murky grounds. I stand by my first post, if you are sleeping with a girl who doesnt remember it the next day, you made a morally bad choice.

This whole thread is basically just teen drama and someone getting involved in other peoples business. Drinking is a choice, if you drink too much then you might make a decission you normally wouldnt make. This is nobodys fault but your own.

Last edited:

Uncle Jonny

HSC
Serius. Just cause someone drinks to much, by their own hand, and they are raped doesn't mean it's a "bad decision"

If you go out and get hammered drunk, and pass out in the street, and wake up the next morning with a sore bum next to a 50yo fat bear-like homosexual...is that your fault cause you drank too much?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i didnt say that and you are making a false assumption. You know very well that the situation is the girl definetely consents, or in any case gives the signs that she wants it and doesnt say no. if you choose to have sex with someone whilst drunk, being drunk doesnt change the fact that you consented. Your analogy is completely wrong.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
The crux of the matter isn't so much how much the girl has had to drink, but in how much the guy has had. Or, more specifially, the difference between the two. If the girl is totally wasted but the guy hasn't had nearly as much to drink and has sex with her, even if she consents to the sex he can still get in trouble because he was taking advantage of her drunken state, effectively commiting rape. After all, not all rapes occur at knifepoint or in a gang ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)