America's Next Top Model - Cycle 6 (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
I am so upset they picked Jade over Molly Sue.

I was totally rooting for this girl - she's got personality, she just needs to show it! :( She reminds me a bit of Kim from last season. Kinda quirky. Really cool. Maybe she just doesn't deal well under pressure though :(

I'll admit that girls need to have a personality, even if it's a bitchy one, but damn... how much do I hate Jade. Send her home next week. PLEASE. For the love of chocolate, please effing send Jade home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Nnenna needs to stop listening to Jade and break up with her OSNAG (Overly-Sensitive New Age Guy).

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
That's it, I'm looking up spoilers. I need to know that Jade doesn't win.

HSC
N/A
Look up the ANTM site. They should be at least a couple of episodes ahead, and they'll tell you what episode the girl was eliminated in if you click on her profile.

I'm 100% confident Jade isn't going to win, and 90% confident she won't make the top 3 or 5, but I want her to go NOW. I've had more than enough.

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
There's only 4 left in the episodes currently aired in America.

And Jade is one of them.

HSC
N/A
She got a telling off though.

But I'm so disappointed. I hate Jade so much, and can only hope that she proves herself worthy of her ANTM spot over the next few weeks. Otherwise I am going to be sooo pissed off...

I have never actually hated anyone and wanted them off the show so badly on ANTM before.

passion89

HSC
glitterfairy said:
She got a telling off though.

But I'm so disappointed. I hate Jade so much, and can only hope that she proves herself worthy of her ANTM spot over the next few weeks. Otherwise I am going to be sooo pissed off...

I have never actually hated anyone and wanted them off the show so badly on ANTM before.
Haha did any of you watch autralia's next top model cycle 1 where gemma won? Well I hate Sam (the one that's exactly like Jade in every aspect) even more so than Jade - I couldn't stand her.

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
and on the spirit of jade-haters united:

Jade is...disgusting fugly bitch.

my favs:

joanie has nice eyes *swoons*

brooke has scarlett johansonn's lips

ps. jade should be murdered

HSC
N/A
passion89 said:
Haha did any of you watch autralia's next top model cycle 1 where gemma won? Well I hate Sam (the one that's exactly like Jade in every aspect) even more so than Jade - I couldn't stand her.
Hrmm... wasn't Sam the happy one? I thought she was ok? :confused:

passion89

HSC
glitterfairy said:
Hrmm... wasn't Sam the happy one? I thought she was ok? :confused:

No she was arrogant and an absolute bitch to everyone - also very fake lol
Leslie's gone - meh she didn't do much for me anyways...
:eek: I know who's gonna win!! Damn now I'm all disappointed...

HSC
N/A
I think I know as well :(

Some idiot posted the name of the winner in the TITLE of the thread in another forum. I saw like, the top quarter of the letters... I'm in denial because I don't want to know!!!! :'( I want the suspense!

Leslie strikes me as the type of ballet-trained dancer who wasn't able to break out of that rigid ballet posture :( Pity.

Nnenna is also proving to be human, and potentially unlikable :eek:

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
I just looked up who wins and I'm so relieved it isn't Jade. Jesus christ.
Oh, and 'krumping'... wtf?

passion89

HSC
Yeah...what the hell is with the whole krumping thing...?
When Tyra started doing it was like nooooo...ur ruining your image woman.

lol classic idiotic line from Jade:
'where ever there's a runway, Jade's gonna be on it.' Can someone tell me why she refers to herself in 3rd person?
It's so irritating!

and yes Nnena's really annoying now

HSC
N/A
It seems like an arrogance thing to me. It'd be cute if it came from anyone else, but it's just blah coming from her.

I think I said it before but I want to say it again. This cycle is full of... more immaturity than ever before. This could be due to age (there seems to be more youngun's than ever before) but dunno... anyone think my theory is valid?

passion89

HSC
I agree that they are definately more immature (and worse models) than previous cycles and it's most probably due to their age.
Glitterfairy, have you seen who has won?

HSC
N/A
No! I almost saw a teaser, but didn't see it clearly, am in denial about it :D

Interesting to see how close Jade is with her mum.

Yay for Joanie's teeth (I love that girl)

And yay because Jade got told off again :D

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
I only saw the last twenty minutes, but that was so fucking funny when Jade was pretending to cry, and then when Nigel told her the other girls were rolling their eyes at her and Tyra said she was like a bad actor, she immediately became normal.

I love it when they call her a drag queen.

HSC
N/A
hahaha. I love it when they take Jade down, because she really really deserves it.

I'm just trying to figure her out, now. She seems ok when she's with her mum, but away, she's a total bitch. Is taking good photos, though.

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
Yeah her photos are mostly good but her face always seems to look ugly. She just looks so old. Not to mention her beastly eyebrows.
eg.

She does have a tiny waist, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)