Amy Winehouse: Latest Israeli Resident! LOL (1 Viewer)

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Report: Singer Amy Winehouse to undergo drug rehab in Israel

By Haaretz Service

Grammy Award winning recording artist Amy Winehouse is due in Israel "within weeks" to undergo a drug rehabilitation program, according to the London-based Jewish Chronicle newspaper.

The report quoted a senior official in the Israel Anti-Drug Authority, Eliezer Cohen, who said Winehouse will receive "medical care, which is a very short, intensive and effective treatment."

"They spoke to a renowned Israeli institution and an Israeli professor who conducts a very special and effective method," Cohen said. [Winehouse] has requested to come to him to do this method, since it's a method that is suitable for her."

The Chronicle reported that the professor in question is Dr. Andre Waismann, whose "Accelerated Neuro-Regulation" method, whereby the patient undergoes an intense withdrawal period while under anaesthesia, produces a high success rate.

"All of my patients are discharged healthy and no longer dependent," Waisman, the head of the ANR clinic at Barzilai Medical Center in Ashkelon, told the Chronicle. "There is a misunderstanding about drug addiction. People think it is a social and psychological problem, but it's a neurological problem."

"Whether it's Amy Winehouse or anyone else, it is a privilege to be able to treat anyone who is opiate-dependent, and allow them to live a normal life," the Chronicle quoted him as saying.

Waisman introduced the technique 10 years ago, and offers the treatment to private patients from abroad for an estimated $12,700, according to the report.

Winehouse's hospitalization is expected to span three days, after which she is to be discharged to a hotel and encouraged to engage in physical activity to "enhance her mental state," according to the Chronicle.
Source: http://haaretz.com/hasen/spages/986518.html

Maybe the Gazan Terrorists will fire a Qassam hitting and killing her...

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
The best thing to happen in Israels 60 years of existance

:shy:

TacoTerrorist

HSC
Why don't we just dress her up as a baby and then put her in a pram in Gaza? I'm sure the IDF would just mistake her for a regular Palestinian baby and shoot her.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Good to hear. Israel's got a great post-industrial business sector going in terms of information technology and frontier scientific research, similar to Ireland and Iceland.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Slidey said:
Good to hear. Israel's got a great post-industrial business sector going in terms of information technology and frontier scientific research, similar to Ireland and Iceland.
And how is Amy Winehouse going to benefit from all this?
Im pretty sure that she wont be interested in/have any clue regarding "post-industrial business sector in information technology and frontier scientific research"

She'll be too busy cutting herself :)

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
MaNiElla said:
And how is Amy Winehouse going to benefit from all this?
Im pretty sure that she wont be interested in/have any clue regarding "post-industrial business sector in information technology and frontier scientific research"

She'll be too busy cutting herself :)
I don't give a rat's arse if you like her music.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Slidey said:
I don't give a rat's arse if you like her music.
Ewwww i dont like her, or her music, or anything associated, or distantly related to her, thank you very much.

:rolleyes:

zstar

HSC
N/A
I think Amy jewhouse will be prevented from corrupting western youths with her Zionist music.

JonnoisBored

HSC
zstar said:
I think Amy jewhouse will be prevented from corrupting western youths with her Zionist music.
Come back when your IQ is higher than the room temperature, you epitomise the characteristics of an Oxygen Theif.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
JonnoisBored said:
Come back when your IQ is higher than the room temperature, you epitomise the characteristics of an Oxygen Theif.
Oh yes, this comming from a guy who can't spell Thief.

Come back when your IQ exceeds that of a 2 year old

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
zstar said:
Remember kids, it's all a Zionist plot.

JonnoisBored

HSC
Omium said:
Oh yes, this comming from a guy who can't spell Thief.

Come back when your IQ exceeds that of a 2 year old
Ever heard of a typo Omium?, like the one you just posted. I wouldn't be judging people's Intelligence Quota through a mistake they made on a post.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)