Anti-Semitism (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurlpower

HSC
ZabZu said:
You guys generalise too much. You cannot judge the Jews of the world because of the words of a few arrogrant right-wing Jews.

I believe anti-Jewish sentiment is a big problem, not so much in Australia but around the world it is very serious. Anyone catch the show on SBS a few weeks ago about anti-Jewish feeling in the Muslim world?

I believe most anti-semistism (towards Jews) today is the result of the actions of Israel. Its occupation of the Palestinian territories, the settlements, military operations, Lebanon, etc.

You people who hate Jews have no idea what some Australian Jews have been through. These people came here from Europe after WW2 with nothing, they didnt know English, they then learnt a trade and most of them are now very successful. Most of these Jews vote for the ALP despite the fact that financially they would be better off under a Liberal govt (due to tax cuts, etc). They know what it was like to have nothing and they havent forgotten it.
yes jews are very smart, that is where i do admire them.

They vote ALP because of immigration laws. The less nified a country the less chance they will be racially vilified.

They have overlooked one fact though. the middle east HATES the jews more than anyone in this world. They are supporting the importation of a people hellbent on their destruction.

turtleface

HSC
JaredR said:
I have yet to hear of any other such instances where the mass murder of between five and seven million has occured, and remember this is particularly remarkable as at the time the world population was only around 2.7 billion, Europe accounting for 575 million.
In Russia, 7-13 million (depending on accounts) were killed as part "the purges" in the 30s

During the revolutions in China in the 50's and 60's some 49 million are supposed to have died (many of starvation though, rather than through being directly murdered)

The holocaust was terrible, but its also one of the more well known acts of genocide compared to the other 2.

Gurlpower

HSC
HotShot said:
we all hate jews, but i dont necesarrily hate all israelis. I AM anti-jewish i dont like ppl who follow judaism.

I dont believe thats rascism and i do not discriminate against them. Its preference, life is full of choices and we need to make some.

for eg; there are two people applying for job, both apply at the same, both have the same grades and ability. one is jew and the other is christian. i can only hire one, i would hire the christian. would that be discrimination - its choice that had to be made? and plus both have the same capabilities for the job.

its up tp personal preference.

i find jews to be arrogant and to mention the holocaust in every single conversation.
i have some serious issues with Jews myself but thats wrong. you take the best person for the job. The issues with jews is not about their religious belief but about their activity.

however, saying this, Jews will spoonfeed each other jobs so be wary of this when hiring upper management, if you want to avoid a racial enclave. History has show his to be the case.

Gurlpower

HSC
wikiwiki said:
In Greece the Jews had their right to equality enshrined in law. Jews lived in peace in Greece for more than 2000 years until Hitler massacred them.

Also, Greek Jews were traditionally lower to middle class.

Wait..DID YOUR ARGUMENT JUST FAIL???

Oh noes.

Well everyone knows reality has a Jewish bias.
thats just rubbish and you know it. Dont try and baffle me with bullshit if you cant bedazzle me with fact.

Gurlpower

HSC
turtleface said:
In Russia, 7-13 million (depending on accounts) were killed as part "the purges" in the 30s

During the revolutions in China in the 50's and 60's some 49 million are supposed to have died (many of starvation though, rather than through being directly murdered)

The holocaust was terrible, but its also one of the more well known acts of genocide compared to the other 2.
Ill add to the list.

Stalin (a Jew) massacring 7 million innocent ukranians.

Armenia.

Its only the Jews who feel the need to remind the world every 5 minutes. this is the jewish defence mechanism against criticism.

what sickens me is there is STILL no self condemnation of Jewish wrongs. Jewish collusion sickens me.

Super Nanny

HSC
What is the purpose of this thread?

Where does its creator hope for it to go?

It seems that this threads potential to inflame and create intolerance is greater than its ability to dismiss it.

Comrade nathan

HSC
JaredR said:
It marks as a soverign state which protects the rights and beliefs of Jews when no one else will/would. The colonel is asserting the fact that now, the Jewish people have a place where they can be protected, whereas once they were so vulnerable (The Holocaust).

Actually during the Soviet Union, many rights were giving to Jewish people. In 1928 the Soviet Union created the Jewish Autonomous Oblast. The idea was that a Jewish nation would develop.

The Russian and China examples are not genocide. Elimination of political and class groups is not considered genocide.

Last edited:

biggy88

HSC
回复: Anti-Semitism

jews did kill jesus and they do think they are the chosen people. Therefore they brought the hatred to themselves.

biggy88

HSC
回复: Anti-Semitism

jews also kill peolpe in the middle east for no reason.

Super Nanny

HSC
Comrade nathan said:
The Russian and China examples are not genocide. Elimination of political and class groups is not considered genocide.
I really don't like you.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/genocide

The systematic and planned extermination of an entire national, racial, political, or ethnic group.
Nice attempt at picking and choosing what you consider to be genocide you pathetic communist. :rolleyes:

I really don't like you.

arrested development
HSC
i think some people perhaps feel threatened by the jewish community because they tend to stick together and they're mostly very... well, "jewish", you know? and people are obsessed with the idea of everyone assimilating. i don't know... maybe people are paranoid that the jews are conspiring against them, ha!

arrested development
HSC
bah. i don't know... i have no problem with jews. maybe others just feel threatened because there are lots of successful jewish people.

to be honest, i've actually seen more of that "gently-gently" approach to jews, whereby anyone who says anything remotely critical is branded "anti-semitic". i have a few jewish friends who refuse to align themselves with the community because they are frustrated by the fact that many people seem to pander to the needs of jewish people simply because of the holocaust (which, yes, was terrible, but shouldn't be a reason for people with jewish ancestry to be exempt from criticism or harsh words if their actions call for it).

Gurlpower

HSC
wikiwiki said:
Get Ready for a giant revelation in this thread....

JESUS WAS JEWISH

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually, he was a Christian

Gurlpower

HSC
i believe the creator of this thread is just trying to evoke sympathy for himself. He is not dumb, he knows EXACTLY why jews are often targeted.

He lists 'racially inferior' as a reason. I know he knows that that has never been an issue with modern day Jewish affairs

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
The systematic and planned extermination of an entire national, racial, political, or ethnic group.
Nice attempt at picking and choosing what you consider to be genocide you pathetic communist.
Communist revolutions tend to be more sporadic rather than systematic in their persecution of the bourgeois and aristocratic classes, if you're looking at the examples of CCCP and PRC, and there are no real "exterminations" going on either simply persecutions. Genocide doesn't simply mean that the class gets dissolved or jewishness (you know what I mean) gets eliminated. People actually have to be "exterminated" i.e. systematically killed in masses.

Last edited:

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
wikiwiki said:
How does religion get involved in this discussion?

It is not contradictory for someone to be both Christian and Jewish.

That is like saying "You can't be Catholic, you are black!"
That depends on the historical context. Nowadays we see religion and ethnicity as distinct and relatively independant things but I'd imagine that people are more assumed to be "born" into a religion in ancient times.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
What is the purpose of this thread?
To get an understanding of why Anti-Semitism exists in modern day society.

Where does its creator hope for it to go?
It's an ability for other BOSers to express their opinion in a constructive manner, and to debate the existence/reasons hitherto of it's existence in modern day society.

Attacks at a person for their belief isn't constructive debating.

It seems that this threads potential to inflame and create intolerance is greater than its ability to dismiss it.
That's your own personal opinion. No one is really trying to dismiss it's existence - that's impossible but rather to curve a lot of the fallacies for reasons of people being Anti-Semitic.

----------------------------------------

Jesus was Jewish
Jesus was a Palestinian Jew. His ethical teachings are based in the moral outlook of the Old Testament prophets. Jesus defined himself as a Jew.

The word INRI was inscribed on his cross:

Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudaeorum

This is latin for:

Jesus of Nazareth, the King of the Jews.

One could trust that a king would be the same as his people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)