• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Anti-Semitism (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Mate

HSC
JaredR , Love_Muscle, lets just clarify that the mass murdering of people (regardless of whether it is based on skin colour, race, religion, beliefs etc) is not justifible, is terrible and are all equally as bad, whether or not it comes under the banner of genocide.

My understanding is that the holocaust involved the genocide of 5-6mill jews Plus poles, Russians, slavs and gypsies

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
love_muscle said:
the 6 million figure has been largely inflamed.

thats not to take away from the tragedy whatsoever. .
Yes it is, otherwise there would be no point in you mentioning it, apart from further promoting hatred towards jews.

Comrade nathan

HSC
I don't think the existance of "Jewish nation" per se can be disputed.
It depends what you belief constitutes a nation. If you use a common definition, that is common history, culture, langauge, LAND and ECONOMY.

Which does not exist between Jews living in various places of the world. Even the modern Zionist state is a fake nation, a settler nation.

please explain how this makes it ANY better than if it were solely on race?

i believe it was worse, why? 7 million of us were killed, including my family.
Well, for starters it was probally no were near 7 million. In fact most of the "evidence" for the 1932–1933 famine come from NAZI's sources. Their main aim was to create anti communist propoganda for the Nazi regime. In the book below Douglas Tottle exposes alot of lies about the famine.

Fraud, Famine and Fascism The Ukrainian Genocide Myth from Hitler to Harvard

You should blame the Kulaks, and thoose who opposed collectivisation by hiding grain, slaughtering live stock, burning grain etc. The Soviet regime can be blamed for not superivising the Kulaks during the collectivisation, and expecting to much when the famine occured.

But to claim the Soviet government purposly plained to cause a famine is ridicilous and there is no evidence for this claim.

torrentperson

HSC
JaredR, I'm not quite sure what the point of this thread is. We all know that anti-Semitism, like all racial hatred, is repugnant. And the better educated among us know that ascribing hatred of the Jews to the "offensiveness" of Israel is confusing cause and effect. But what do you hope to accomplish by starting another discussion about it? Unless you have a particular point to debate, hasn't this topic been done to death?

gerhard

HSC
wikiwiki or whoever it was...

Im pretty sure the stereotype of rich jews has been around a lot longer than after World War 2. Dostoevsky has a few antisemetic comments in his books about jewish moneylenders, so its safe to say the stereotype was around since the 1850's.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
torrentperson, with some 95 posts, I'm not sure whether it's been done to death? But I am aware that in light of recent events it is a more discussed topic. If you don't feel the same there's no need for you to post.

For the reasons why I opened this topic, see an earlier message I sent.

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
It depends what you belief constitutes a nation. If you use a common definition, that is common history, culture, langauge, LAND and ECONOMY.
That would be a "nation-state" rather than a "nation" and would depend on an additional criteria in relation to governance. I don't see how that definition applies given the experience of Nationalism leading up to the First World War. Even still one could argue that the "common economy" criteria is fulfilled to a significant extent.

Last edited:
HSC
quote: actually, he(Jesus) was a Christian

Bah! LOL. Good joke mate. Jesus was not a Christian, Jesus was a Jew.
Ethinically and otherwise. He believed in God, didn't he?

Define: Christianity: "a religion based on the teachings of Jesus Christ. Originally a Jewish sect believing that Jesus was the prophesied Hebrew Messiah, Christianity grew into one of the world’s most popular religions."

Quote:
please explain how this makes it ANY better than if it were solely on race?

i believe it was worse, why? 7 million of us were killed, including my family.

Including your family? Amazing- fancy being born without a family. You're a scientific marvel!
Anyway, do a bit of research on the Holocaust. There is no way 7 million people were killed in the Holocaust. No way.

By the way, I'm sick of comments like "my great grandfather/grandmother was killed in the war so shut up! effectively, that is what you are doing with comments like that and it is a cheap emotional ploy. I could give you the history of my grandfather, a german living in germany during the war but what's the point? Where's the relevance?

Last edited:

Comrade nathan

HSC
_dhj_ said:
That would be a "nation-state" rather than a "nation" and would depend on an additional criteria in relation to governance. I don't see how that definition applies given the experience of Nationalism leading up to the First World War. Even still one could argue that the "common economy" criteria is fulfilled to a significant extent.
A nation-state is a state that represents a nation. If Australia was invaded tomorrow and our state removed and replaced with a forgien dictatorship, we would still be a nation. We still are a common people, with all thoose criteria.

Just the same as there is a Arab nation in Palastine (which the Zionists occupy), though they do not have a nation-state.

The land and economy is very important in determining a nation. If not, then you could say the English speaking Anglo world is a nation, which make little sense. Just the same as saying a Jew in Algeria is part of the same nation as a Jew in the US.

Last edited:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Poll: 97% of Jewish-Israelis supported the war in Lebanon.
Deaths, rode off as collateral damage.

Therefore, I am anti 97% of the Jewish adults who took part in the survey.
[Irony- Support Killing off One people, oppose killing of another.]

As, I said. They think they must be much smarter (because of their scientific achievements) so therefore they are more superior (gods people) and can kill innocent civilians (lebanese civilians) and take their lands. (Jew Logic.)

Super Nanny

HSC
Comrade nathan said:
That would be true.. if dictionary.com was a world authority that created the genicode convention. Fortunately the UN is the world authority, and after world war 2, Britian, the USA and the USSR decided that genocide is:
Genocide is killing a group. Don't try to pass the actions of chinese and russian communists as non-genocidal just because they don't fit a particular definition. You are a communist, you are an idiot, you are wrong.

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
A nation-state is a state that represents a nation. If Australia was invaded tomorrow and our state removed and replaced with a forgien dictatorship, we would still be a nation. We still are a common people, with all thoose criteria.

Just the same as there is a Arab nation in Palastine (which the Zionists occupy), though they do not have a nation-state.

The land and economy is very important in determining a nation. If not, then you could say the English speaking Anglo world is a nation, which make little sense. Just the same as saying a Jew in Algeria is part of the same nation as a Jew in the US.
The "land" requirement that you are referring to means common land of origin rather than current land. That is, if you are of Icelandic descent and actively identify yourself as "icelandic" for the purpose of ethnicity, for example, the "nation" to which you belong is Iceland rather than Australia (current locality). In the case of the Jewish nation, if it is established that a common ancestry exists, that common ancestry by definition has to trace back to the same land. In my opinion the common land criteria is not necessary, but simply a common characteristic among national groups. Having said that, I think the most important requirement for a nation is the active assumption of ethnic identity by its members rather than actual proximity and historical reality of the group's ancestry.

Last edited:

ZabZu

HSC
Super Nanny said:
Here's an idea....... don't wear the skull cap!.
Thats like saying to a Muslim woman, dont wear a Hijab. They're both religious obligations.

love_muscle said:
They vote ALP because of immigration laws. The less nified a country the less chance they will be racially vilified.
The ALP has many right-wing, racist elements and the immigration policies of the ALP and Liberals are very similar. Many Jews vote the ALP because they believe in a fair go and know that a ALP govt would be better for people trying to get on their feet.

love_muscle said:
Stalin (a Jew) massacring 7 million innocent ukranians.
Right before his death in 1953 Stalin was planning an anti-Zionist and anti-Jewish campaign in the USSR and another blood purge of the government.

torrentperson

HSC
OK, it wasn't my intention to post here again, but

common history, culture, langauge, LAND and ECONOMY
is not a common definition of a nation. It is the definition of a nation-state, i.e., the thing a nation becomes once its goal of national self-determination is realized. The Poles, for example, were a nation even while they had no land or economy, and it is because they were a nation that the modern Polish state was established, in accordance with the national principle. See also: the unifications of Germany and Italy, and the independence movements of all the Slav peoples, et al. The fact is that the Jews have an extremely strong claim to nationhood because in 2000 years of diaspora and despite enormous pressure to surrender their distinctiveness, they retained a common ethno-cultural identity. (Moreover, endless persecution has proven that these Jews need their own state.) Compare this to Palestinian nationalism, which has no precedent before the 1930s, and formed in opposition to Zionism. I recognize it, because the Arabs from Palestine who have languished miserably in refugee camps on the borders of the Arab states that refused to take them in and have surely developed a shared identity. But it is superficial compared to the justification for Jewish statehood.

HSC
i dont understand how the way particular people from different religions effect your everyday lives...

Comrade nathan

HSC
Super Nanny said:
Genocide is killing a group. Don't try to pass the actions of chinese and russian communists as non-genocidal just because they don't fit a particular definition. You are a communist, you are an idiot, you are wrong.
A particular definition? It's the fucking UN, they made the term genocide popular.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ZabZu, don't kill me please. I'm inferior to you, because of your ultimate jew powers, you're gods people!

Stalin was a Jew, he killed non-Jews. Olmert is a Jew, he killed non-Jews. What does anti-semitism have to do with Lebanon? Nothing. What does holocaust have to do with Lebanon? Nothing.

Jew Logic: Jews died in holocaust, therefore we need to protect jews by killing women and children.
But, when you argue :Jews: Instead of Israel, they reply:

Hey, Hey, Hey. 20% of Israel are arabs, stop refering to Israel as Jewish.

Then I answer, Muslims in Israel are treated as second class system. They have poor schooling, poor welfare systems, and don't even have standard bomb sirens, and bomb shelters. They stutter and reply about how bad jewish people living abroad are treated. (Jewish people were treated equally in Lebanon, always have been).

Conclusion: This thread is to divert attentions of the failures of the IDF.

The End.

HSC
lol very funny ^
umm i just want to know why is it that the jews believe that they are gods people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)