Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
English - 97
Maths - 98
Science - 91
Geography - 93
History - 94

I swear, these CANNOT be raw marks... I was looking through the Geo and History paper and swearing to myself continuously... I didn't know anything there, and was just pretty much making my answers up as I go...

So, anyone about to do their School Certificate... it's basically just a document which you can use to make you look really good when you want to apply for a part-time job. :D

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
SC is great, a friend of mine wrote an essay on fascism/nazism when the civics exam was just a trial.

He nearly got expelled as well, strange, I never knew the school would go through people's responses :p

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
neo_o said:
SC is great, a friend of mine wrote an essay on fascism/nazism when the civics exam was just a trial.

He nearly got expelled as well, strange, I never knew the school would go through people's responses :p
LOL our school did the trial for that too and heaps of people didn't bother so the supervising officer was on the microphone telling them that if they did a non-serious attempt they would fail the SC lol.... this was during the exam. I had no idea for some of the questions and wrote in the margins why I didn't know the answers and then proceeded to write bullshit. I never found out what I got in hist/geog, the teachers never told us.

afta???

HSC
got all band 6s except for history:89!!! one mark off!!!
n i was in the top ten out of 150 in history at school!!

ARGHHH!

I had no idea why i studied for the SC ... ... it was pure rubbish n waste of time

by the way... did nyone do the trial computing test...we didnt get our results bac but da head teacher let us sneak peek...93!

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
LOL our school did the trial for that too and heaps of people didn't bother so the supervising officer was on the microphone telling them that if they did a non-serious attempt they would fail the SC lol.... this was during the exam. I had no idea for some of the questions and wrote in the margins why I didn't know the answers and then proceeded to write bullshit. I never found out what I got in hist/geog, the teachers never told us.
I'd probably end up writing, something anyway. There's not much better to do in the time ;-).

A

abdo

afta??? said:
got all band 6s except for history:89!!! one mark off!!!
n i was in the top ten out of 150 in history at school!!

ARGHHH!

I had no idea why i studied for the SC ... ... it was pure rubbish n waste of time

by the way... did nyone do the trial computing test...we didnt get our results bac but da head teacher let us sneak peek...93!
you truly are a stupid genius, history was so cool, its all about reconciliation or something.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
omg i went totally craptastic on mine but i didn't like study or stress about it. So current yr10 really dont worry because the 11 courses are completely different.

Heres what i got

his-93
geo-89
english-81 (and thats like my best subject, so it shows the sc is not the be all and end all)
maths-79
science-78

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
yeah I did. *points pointedly at sig* though it's nothing at all to be proud of, and I'm so over it now. I want to tutor someone dammit.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
tutor me!!!

(if you ever come to blacktown)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
teach me inductions oh learned one!

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Jago said:
teach me inductions oh learned one!
I suck at that myself.

OK, this is for the guy who emailed me about SC notes, I lost his email and don't know his username on bos, so yes, guy who emailed me, this is for you.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
cherryblossom said:
I want to tutor someone dammit.
but you're still yet to do your HSC?

anyways, back to topic: i failed to get straight 90s, but i still did okay in my hsc

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
bubz :D said:
fridge, i would say "okay" is an understatement
why what did you get Frigid?

Gah, I realised I just forgot to attach. Summary is really rather crap and unevenly distributed, you don't even need it really, just go read your text book.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
bubz :D said:
fridge, i would say "okay" is an understatement
sorry, allow me to clarify: okay among my group of friends.

cherryblossom: ended up with UAI ranked 30ish in my school - go figure :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)